Trifecta Stack

saints

Awards
Hi, I am thinking about starting a cycle of the trifecta stack, but have some questions. First I just turned 20 and I know your supposed to wait till your 21 but was wondering if you guys think it would be ok to start now, I'm 5'11 190 (prob about 180 maybe a little lower cut), my main lift #'s are Bench:265 Squat: 310 Deadlift:320, I recently broke through a plateau on bench but have now plateaud again. Also I haven't grown in height since I was 15 or 16 so I may have stopped growing. I chose this stack because it is supposed to be very mild as far as ph's go and has pretty good reviews of people putting on about 5-10lbs while on it and keeping it. I currently eat 3700 cals a day, about a 20/40/40 split, don't really drink anymore (haven't in about a month and a half) don't smoke anything, dont do drugs. Do you guys think that it would be alright for me to start this stack? Any extra info you may need just ask. Also I've been lifting for about 3 years, with right around 1 of them being seriously

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
if you think your done growing then id say i think so at 20. but i would normally rec to wait till 25 to start down this road.
i would run somthing like:
wk1-8 8 Natadrol ED
wk1-8 6 M1D ed
wk9-12 PCT

or add an extra bottle of M1D if you just get the Trifecta Stack.

saints

Awards
Thanks and yeah I'm about 99% sure I'm done growing I grew really quickly and then just stopped. Just curious as to why your recommending the extra bottle of M1D, just to run for a longer cycle at a high dosage?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks and yeah I'm about 99% sure I'm done growing I grew really quickly and then just stopped. Just curious as to why your recommending the extra bottle of M1D, just to run for a longer cycle at a high dosage?
yah I would run it longer and a bit higher. no NEED to, just what I would do i guess.