Natadrol + Methyl PH/DS ?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Natadrol + Methyl PH/DS ??

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Natadrol + Methyl PH/DS ??

I was thinking of stacking natadrol with a methylated PH/DS (not sure which yet) but wanted to check with you guys first to see if this is even a smart idea. Would Natadrol stack well with anything or are there any reasons why it should be avoided while on another androgen?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

I haven't tried Natadrol before, however, I have ordered it, so I'll be trying it myself very soon. From looking around and reading, this is all I gathered so far. I doubt you'd feel any of the effects of Natadrol while taking a PH. Natadrol seems to be a fairly weak androgen with mild anabolic properties. If you have only one bottle, then i'd take at least 8 caps daily then bridge into your PH, but my recommendation for a safe Natadrol run is to stack with any one of these, (LG's) M1D, Ghenerate or I-GH-1 and save the PH/DS for an entirely new cycle, but I'm just saying, cause nobody has replied yet.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Natadrol is nto liover toxic and i would say is just fien to add to a cycle oral or not.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Yeah thats why I was contemplating adding to my upcoming cycle. I have stacked methylated with non methylated compounds in the past. I do have like 4 bottles of it so I might just do it and see how it works out since I have extra bottles. Doesnt seem like itll hurt anything.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You could do Natadrol as it's pretty cheap. I also think that DHEA on cycle isn't a bad idea, M1-D Black would be a good choice. It's not hard on the liver and can be a nice pick up while on a harsh cycle where shutdown is problematic. I've never done it, but i will be for my next Superdrol cycle. Will be logging it too.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicFrenz View Post
    Yeah thats why I was contemplating adding to my upcoming cycle. I have stacked methylated with non methylated compounds in the past. I do have like 4 bottles of it so I might just do it and see how it works out since I have extra bottles. Doesnt seem like itll hurt anything.
    i would rec a test base. i dont like oral only cycles (not healthy) if not injectable teste/cyp then something like transaderm or M1D along with it at the very least. it would also make the cycle better.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    You could do Natadrol as it's pretty cheap. I also think that DHEA on cycle isn't a bad idea, M1-D Black would be a good choice. It's not hard on the liver and can be a nice pick up while on a harsh cycle where shutdown is problematic. I've never done it, but i will be for my next Superdrol cycle. Will be logging it too.
    totally agree a teat base of SOME SORTE should always be run with cycles.i
    myself like teste but im on hrt anyway. i also like the M1D ALONG with my hrt. its great,
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Yeah I hear ya, ive got a bottle of Dermacrine I plan on using while on the oral cycle. Now I normally get some common sides from anything test based, either from Test or anything DHEA related ill get some slight gyno symptoms, water retention, etc. Which brings me to another question I have a bottle of formadrol laying around too, would you guys see any problems with taking forma with the dermacrine on cycle to prevent the sides I normally get from the dermacrine? Or is there something im missing some reason why that would not be a good idea?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I hear ya, ive got a bottle of Dermacrine I plan on using while on the oral cycle. Now I normally get some common sides from anything test based, either from Test or anything DHEA related ill get some slight gyno symptoms, water retention, etc. Which brings me to another question I have a bottle of formadrol laying around too, would you guys see any problems with taking forma with the dermacrine on cycle to prevent the sides I normally get from the dermacrine? Or is there something im missing some reason why that would not be a good idea?
    I typically do not like taking an AI on cycle, but that is really personal preference and dependant on what i'm running. Exactly what product are you running and what does your stack look like? It's easier to disect the situation if i can look at all your intended products.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

no i think it would be a great idea to runa long sid eit to help lower the estro convertion if thats an issue for you.
    im surprized you have this issue with what you mentioned, but not every one is the same i guess.
    LG Sciences Board Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natadrol,Methyl 1D,GHenerate and t-911
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 07:54 PM
  2. Natadrol/methyl 1D/Masterdrol Question
    By votum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 07:21 PM
  3. Methyl 1-d vs. natadrol
    By Eric160 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4