Trifecta Stack and Cardio

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%

Trifecta Stack and Cardio

I thought I read somewhere that cardio should be limited while cycling the Trifecta stack. I recently picked up the LG kit but was not sure when I wanted to start the cycle. I have the Mens Health Urbanathalon coming up on October 15 which is around 10 miles of running. My weekly mileage is right around 15-20 and could also include some riding in there.

Should I wait until after my race?

Thanks all

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would say it would be to limit muscle loss and help healing. i would say aslong as youy keep your calories decent and maybe drink BCAA's + water while running it would be ok. I mean this is a 1 day thing right im sure you cant loose much in a day, alsong an your HEALTHY id say go for it.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

the MMv3 has Yohimbine in it, could effect blood pressure. (higher blood pressure)
    should mention that too.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%

Thanks for the feedback. With the amount of mileage I am racking up each week I was worried about the blood pressure. I have never had high blood pressure and I am healthy with around 12-15% bf. I am not worried about the event itself but the training leading up to it.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

hummm, im not gonna lie then im not sure. if you have no BP pressure issues, id say its ok.
    but if it where me i wouldent run somthing with yohimbine in it doing what you are, just my honest op.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%

Thanks Blerg I really do appreciate the feedback. I have decided to wait. I have switched off of my strength training into more of a HIIT cycle with long runs to build up my mileage. I expect to be on my way to lean which would be great to start adding back on some more mass with the stack. Any recommendations on a glut4 / insulin / cortisol type product while on the stack? I have taken Glycobol and Lean Extreme and liked it. I would be willing to try any brand/product on a recommendation. As always thanks in advance.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Chiguy View Post
    Thanks Blerg I really do appreciate the feedback. I have decided to wait. I have switched off of my strength training into more of a HIIT cycle with long runs to build up my mileage. I expect to be on my way to lean which would be great to start adding back on some more mass with the stack. Any recommendations on a glut4 / insulin / cortisol type product while on the stack? I have taken Glycobol and Lean Extreme and liked it. I would be willing to try any brand/product on a recommendation. As always thanks in advance.
    I would HIGHLY rec:

Need2slin from **********************
    Muscle Replenisher from ****.com also (good post workout)
    N2Guard is also somthign that may help you with your runnign and health. (****.com also)

Natadrol 8caps ed for 6-8wks

I use **** alot for my supps alogn with a few other places, but off the top of my head this is what i rec.
    hope its of some use. :-)

LG Sciences Board Rep
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    I would HIGHLY rec:

Need2slin from **********************
    Muscle Replenisher from ****.com also (good post workout)
    N2Guard is also somthign that may help you with your runnign and health. (****.com also)

Natadrol 8caps ed for 6-8wks

I use **** alot for my supps alogn with a few other places, but off the top of my head this is what i rec.
    hope its of some use. :-)

Need2 slin is great help when it comes to helping with nutrient partitioning and the muscle replenisher is a awesome preworkout and tastes great as well. These stack great with everything
    ACSM-CPT
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Need2 slin is great help when it comes to helping with nutrient partitioning and the muscle replenisher is a awesome preworkout and tastes great as well. These stack great with everything
    agreed, Id probibly add in M1D or Transaderm also if it where me.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    agreed, Id probibly add in M1D or Transaderm also if it where me.
    The transaderm would be highly effective
    ACSM-CPT
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have M1D in my trifecta stack already. I am only going to run that 4 weeks and then start PCT as directed by the stack. I know people recommend going longer at a higher dose but I have never gone PH before and want to test the sides. I have a pretty stressful and demanding job and I dont want to affect my work life just to gain another 2-3 lbs of muscle. Does this make sense?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 05:00 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 10:05 PM
  3. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 09:37 PM
  4. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0