M1D Stack Advice

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Was hoping you guys could give me some direction with M1D. I have been searching on here but havent been able to answer all my questions so apologies if this is a repost in advance.

Was planning to run a 6 week at 6-8 Caps ED.

My question is, what am I best going with the, new M1D Black or the original M1D in your opinion? If so what should I use for PCT with this.
Ive used erase, triazole etc all before. Would you recommend going with something like that or Formadrol or something different?

Would you do 6 weeks on M1D followed by 4 weeks on PCT or start the PCT before the end of the cycle, as I have heard of some mild shutdown.

Ive run 11oxo/6oxo, Activate Xtreme/Triazole, AX/Erase, cycles all before.

Anything else you would recommend adding into this stack?

Any help greatly appreciated mate.

Cheers

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was hoping you guys could give me some direction with M1D. I have been searching on here but havent been able to answer all my questions so apologies if this is a repost in advance.

My question is, what am I best going with the, new M1D Black or the original M1D in your opinion? If so what should I use for PCT with this.
Ive used erase, triazole etc all before. Would you recommend going with something like that or Formadrol or something different?

Would you do 6 weeks on M1D followed by 4 weeks on PCT or start the PCT before the end of the cycle, as I have heard of some mild shutdown.

Cheers
Hey brother. M1-d is pretty fun and simple to use. You will be fine running your choice of any of the products you mentioned above. (Triazole, formadrol, erase, or free test.) All of those would be more then sufficient for a 6 week run of m1-d. And I would start pct right after my last dose of m1-d. As for stacks nattadrol is very nice and cheap also a good hgh booster would be a great add ghenerate and hghup are both good ones and a preworkout would always be good to add my favorites are lit up, anadrualic state, and the old assault.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Hey brother. M1-d is pretty fun and simple to use. You will be fine running your choice of any of the products you mentioned above. (Triazole, formadrol, erase, or free test.) All of those would be more then sufficient for a 6 week run of m1-d. And I would start pct right after my last dose of m1-d. As for stacks nattadrol is very nice and cheap also a good hgh booster would be a great add ghenerate and hghup are both good ones and a preworkout would always be good to add my favorites are lit up, anadrualic state, and the old assault.
Thanks mate. Just also trying to work out what I can add in with the stack that I can get in to Australia. Customs are always fun to deal with!

So im thinking:
M1D Black 6-8 Caps ED for 6 weeks with Triazole as PCT

If i was to add in Ghenerate and nattadrol how would you dose throughout the cycle?

Thanks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nata I would dose either 6 or 8 caps a day. I just ran 6 on my run but some prefer 8. And I would dose split in the morning and mid to late afternoon on non training days and before workout on training days. Ghenerate I would dose either first thing in the morning fasted or before bed on an empty stomach. An optional dose of ghenerate before your workout is cool too and makes for some sick pumps.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Nata I would dose either 6 or 8 caps a day. I just ran 6 on my run but some prefer 8. And I would dose split in the morning and mid to late afternoon on non training days and before workout on training days. Ghenerate I would dose either first thing in the morning fasted or before bed on an empty stomach. An optional dose of ghenerate before your workout is cool too and makes for some sick pumps.
No problems mate. So your saying:
Weeks 1-6:
- M1D, 6-8Caps ED
- Natadrol, 6-8Caps ED
- Ghenerate 1-2(6Sprays?) ED

Im considering keeping it simple and just running the M1D.

PCT Weeks 7-10:
What would you recommend? Really want to try keep any LBM gained through this stage. Thinking go the Formadrol, but do you know how this rates against Triazole/Erase?? Maybe add in DAA to something?

Along with the whole cycle I will also be taking all my normal supps:
Whey, Multi-V, Jack3D, Omega3, and possibly Alpha T-2/Shift. Do you see any issues continuing with Alpha T2 whilst on this cycle?

Thanks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes brother you got it :D that looks good. But if you would rather keep it simple for a first run then m1d alone would still be great. I am a big Nattadrol fan though. And I really like formadrol it's great but I also really loved triazole and free test as well. Erase caused me some mood swings so not as big of a fan but it's a good product too. But formadrol, triazole or free test stacked with some daa would make for an awesome pct. And I don't see any problems with running these with the other products you mentioned other than some maybe being considered overkill.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Cheers
M1-D Black is much improved over our last version of M1-D. I highly recommend the new version. My recommendation is 8 caps a day for M1-D Black.

As far as PCT, you have a few options. New FormX, Triazole, DAA, or Inhibit-e. Triazole + DAA would be a fantastic combo.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weeks 1-6:
- M1D, 6-8Caps ED
- Natadrol, 6-8Caps ED

PCT Weeks 7-10:
What would you recommend? Really want to try keep any LBM gained through this stage. Thinking go the Formadrol, but do you know how this rates against Triazole/Erase?? Maybe add in DAA to something?

Whey, Multi-V, Jack3D, Omega3, and possibly Alpha T-2/Shift. Do you see any issues continuing with Alpha T2 whilst on this cycle?

Thanks
Yes brother you got it :D that looks good. But if you would rather keep it simple for a first run then m1d alone would still be great. I am a big Nattadrol fan though. And I really like formadrol it's great but I also really loved triazole and free test as well. Erase caused me some mood swings so not as big of a fan but it's a good product too. But formadrol, triazole or free test stacked with some daa would make for an awesome pct. And I don't see any problems with running these with the other products you mentioned other than some maybe being considered overkill.
I'm not a huge fan of stacking a bunch of stuff together, i think it clouds your judgement on what worked and what didn't. GHenerate on cycle or during PCT is fine. But adding the Natadrol i think is unnecessary. I'd save it for another stack. As far as the alpha T2 i don't see an issue here.

If you REALLY wanted to extend a run, you could do something like Natadrol @ 8 caps a day, then start M1-D Black @ 8 caps a day after 2 weeks of Natadrol. Finish both bottles and start PCT of your choice. Run GHenerate then during PCT imo.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
M1-D Black is much improved over our last version of M1-D. I highly recommend the new version. My recommendation is 8 caps a day for M1-D Black.

As far as PCT, you have a few options. New FormX, Triazole, DAA, or Inhibit-e. Triazole + DAA would be a fantastic combo.
Champ! Cheers. Well think ill just do the M1D Black for 6-8 weeks @ 8Caps ED. Then Triazole/FormX + DAA for 4 weeks PCT. This is provided I can manage to get the M1D through customs. See how we go.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Funny you should mention that mate! When I did AX and Triazole I was fine, however when I did AX and Erase geez! The erase does not work well with me. Made me a bit emo and deff weird moods. Wont be touching Erase again thats for sure.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Funny you should mention that mate! When I did AX and Triazole I was fine, however when I did AX and Erase geez! The erase does not work well with me. Made me a bit emo and deff weird moods. Wont be touching Erase again thats for sure.
Definitely man. I'm kinda glad to hear I'm not the only one lol. I was very emo on it like you said. I could kind of offset those side by taking a few other things with it that help my mood. Like SAMe and LCAR and green tea. They seemed to help but I def didn't like the feeling. I wonder why we reacted like this though.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Definitely man. I'm kinda glad to hear I'm not the only one lol. I was very emo on it like you said. I could kind of offset those side by taking a few other things with it that help my mood. Like SAMe and LCAR and green tea. They seemed to help but I def didn't like the feeling. I wonder why we reacted like this though.
No idea hey! But it deff made me very emo. Wont be touching erase again. Its odd though cause all the other PES products work well with me....

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
So I managed to get some m1d into oz. Got formx for pct and DAA. Should I start taking the DAA with PCT or before i even start PCT guys?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
totally agree with you on this.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate. Just also trying to work out what I can add in with the stack that I can get in to Australia. Customs are always fun to deal with!

So im thinking:
M1D Black 6-8 Caps ED for 6 weeks with Triazole as PCT

If i was to add in Ghenerate and nattadrol how would you dose throughout the cycle?

Thanks
I would use the GHenerate 1 serving after trainnign or mid day and one more pre-bed.
Natadrol i would run alogn side M1D at 6-8caps ed.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-6:
- M1D, 6-8Caps ED
- Natadrol, 6-8Caps ED

PCT Weeks 7-10:

Thanks
DAA would be a cheap and great addition to the cycle. 2-4g ed for the 6 weeks.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So I managed to get some m1d into oz. Got formx for pct and DAA. Should I start taking the DAA with PCT or before i even start PCT guys?
personally i woudl nto use it during PCt i woudl use it during cycle.
DAA can hinder recovery. yes it rased test but not by boosting your testies into working (like PCT compounds usually do) I personally would say ON cycle and not on pct.
just my op.
peopel see "DAA rases teast" and think its good for PCT. well a injection of testcyp woudl raise your test too but it still would not help with PCT. again just my op.

ozlifter

ozlifter

Awards
Thanks mate makes sense to me! Can't wait to get this started see how we go! Cheers for all the help guys.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate makes sense to me! Can't wait to get this started see how we go! Cheers for all the help guys.
no prob man! , let us know how you liked it! :)