First stack feedback

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Up til now I've stuck with natty supplements, figured it was time to step it up. Just finishing off a cycle of anabeta and tropinol. This will be my first PH. I had mostly avoided them due to liver concerns and importing SERMs, but decided to bite the bullet and picked up 2 bottles of M1D Black and Formadrol Extreme 90 caps, given it's non liver toxic nature and OTC PTC option.

** I have ALREADY purchased this stack, no need to advise another one**

Since this is my first PH, I was thinking to start on 4 caps a day for the first two weeks, then probably up to 6 for week 3-6 (Finishing up the two bottle), depending on how things go at 4 caps. Don't want to jump in too fast, though it seems most users I've seen are using 6-8 caps a day.

For PTC, I was going to run formadrol at 4 caps a day till the bottle runs out. Is this ok, or should I start at 4 and taper down to extend the length of use? Also have triazole, erase, DAA and fadogia on hand, though were possible I want to limit extra supplements for this run to best gauge the effectiveness of M1D Black.

As far as I can tell I'm good to go, just thought I'd chime in incase I missed any angle. All advise and feedback is welcome :)

Last edited:
darsh89

darsh89

Awards
just go with hdrol, pmag, epi or andromass with a serm pct. Youre not going to get much out of that m1d black, hence the reason why oct pct will suffice

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Up til now I've stuck with natty supplements, figured it was time to step it up. Just finishing off a cycle of anabeta and tropinol. This will be my first PH. I had mostly avoided them due to liver concerns and importing SERMs, but decided to bite the bullet and picked up 2 bottles of M1D Black and Formadrol Extreme 90 caps, given it's non liver toxic nature and OTC PTC option.

** I have ALREADY purchased this stack, no need to advise another one**

Since this is my first PH, I was thinking to start on 4 caps a day for the first two weeks, then probably up to 6 for week 3-6 (Finishing up the two bottle), depending on how things go at 4 caps. Don't want to jump in too fast, though it seems most users I've seen are using 6-8 caps a day.

For PTC, I was going to run formadrol at 4 caps a day till the bottle runs out. Is this ok, or should I start at 4 and taper down to extend the length of use? Also have triazole, erase, DAA and fadogia on hand, though were possible I want to limit extra supplements for this run to best gauge the effectiveness of M1D Black.

As far as I can tell I'm good to go, just thought I'd chime in incase I missed any angle. All advise and feedback is welcome :)
This won't be a bad way to start deal with PHs, although our DHEA metabolite is NOT anywhere close to the shutdown you'd even get with a starter PH. Personally i'd start at 6 caps and hit 8 caps by week 1, if you want to wait until week 2 to bump up that's fine. 4 caps imo is a waste. There's really no support supps that need to be ran with M1-D Black, so you won't get that essence of a real PH cycle. Using up the bottle of FormX for PCT is fine, 4 caps a day is perfect. I don't ever taper PCTs, i just don't see the reasoning behind it. Unless you've very prone to low estrogenic side effects like joint issues and libido loss, you'll be fine running 4 caps all the way through.

just go with hdrol, pmag, epi or andromass with a serm pct. Youre not going to get much out of that m1d black, hence the reason why oct pct will suffice
Wrong. You can stay out of the company sections if you're simply going to bash mindlessly without knowing anything about our product.

Thanks.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
This won't be a bad way to start deal with PHs, although our DHEA metabolite is NOT anywhere close to the shutdown you'd even get with a starter PH. Personally i'd start at 6 caps and hit 8 caps by week 1, if you want to wait until week 2 to bump up that's fine. 4 caps imo is a waste. There's really no support supps that need to be ran with M1-D Black, so you won't get that essence of a real PH cycle. Using up the bottle of FormX for PCT is fine, 4 caps a day is perfect. I don't ever taper PCTs, i just don't see the reasoning behind it. Unless you've very prone to low estrogenic side effects like joint issues and libido loss, you'll be fine running 4 caps all the way through.

Wrong. You can stay out of the company sections if you're simply going to bash mindlessly without knowing anything about our product.

Thanks.
Ive used your products before, so i am more than entitled to my opinion. I am also not bashing. I understand you gotta rep ur company and sure m1d is going to do something, but it will do nothing comparable to what an hdrol, pmag or epi cycle would do. my opinion was if you are going to spend the money to run an m1d cycle with otc pct, one would probably be disappointed with the results compared to running one of the ph's i suggested. This is not bb.com and I am sure there are quite a few others here that would agree with me on this one.

And lets be very clear on this: If your product was actually going to do something comparable to epi, hdrol or pmag (which it wont) then a serm would indeed be needed.

Thanks.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I simply do not find that to be the case, especially with the results M1-D Black is providing. I'm no rookie when it comes to PHs, i've ran both starters and stronger compounds. I've also used many natural T boosters to compare. I'm am not simply a shill for my company, i'm here to give honest advice. Sometimes this advice goes against my own company, those that know me know how i post. M1-D Black is in the middle, and is a viable alternative or way to simply test the waters of the PH world. We offer a product that is side effect free, DSHEA compliant and still provides many of the benefits of a PH. So far we have loggers on multiple boards, both sponsored and unsponsored, showing fantastic results. 10lbs of mass gain for their M1-D Black cycle alone is very reachable. Now compare that to say P-Mag, we're looking at almost the same results as far as weight gain. Strength gain will not be as prevalent as it would on P-Mag or H-Drol, but you will see an increase. One of my favorite attributes of M1-D is that water weight does not coincide with use. You don't gain 5 quick lbs simply to drop them post cycle. But i digress, we aren't here to compare M1-D Black to prohormones, that's now what OP asked. Steroids will always be superior to DHEA products. OP is asking about a starter cycle, so he won't be dissapointed, he's never taken anything like this. A cycle of M1-D will truly tell you if you have what it takes to effectively run a PH cycle. If your diet isn't on point, you'll realize that quickly. If you training is sub-par, you'll notice that quickly as well. If you have problems taking pills on time and correctly, that will become apparent. Lastly in regards to your SERM comment, there have been MANY users both new and veteran who have had fantastic HPTA recovery without a serm. Let's just not go here, because we all recover differently, and you won't win this argument.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I simply do not find that to be the case, especially with the results M1-D Black is providing. I'm no rookie when it comes to PHs, i've ran both starters and stronger compounds. I've also used many natural T boosters to compare. I'm am not simply a shill for my company, i'm here to give honest advice. Sometimes this advice goes against my own company, those that know me know how i post. M1-D Black is in the middle, and is a viable alternative or way to simply test the waters of the PH world. We offer a product that is side effect free, DSHEA compliant and still provides many of the benefits of a PH. So far we have loggers on multiple boards, both sponsored and unsponsored, showing fantastic results. 10lbs of mass gain for their M1-D Black cycle alone is very reachable. Now compare that to say P-Mag, we're looking at almost the same results as far as weight gain. Strength gain will not be as prevalent as it would on P-Mag or H-Drol, but you will see an increase. One of my favorite attributes of M1-D is that water weight does not coincide with use. You don't gain 5 quick lbs simply to drop them post cycle. But i digress, we aren't here to compare M1-D Black to prohormones, that's now what OP asked. Steroids will always be superior to DHEA products. OP is asking about a starter cycle, so he won't be dissapointed, he's never taken anything like this. A cycle of M1-D will truly tell you if you have what it takes to effectively run a PH cycle. If your diet isn't on point, you'll realize that quickly. If you training is sub-par, you'll notice that quickly as well. If you have problems taking pills on time and correctly, that will become apparent. Lastly in regards to your SERM comment, there have been MANY users both new and veteran who have had fantastic HPTA recovery without a serm. Let's just not go here, because we all recover differently, and you won't win this argument.
I disagree and agree with some of what you say, i disagree with more, but lets not go there. I will give it to you though, if the op is purely wanting to "test the waters" then m1d is a great place to start out. It could also have some use as a compliment to harsher cycles

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has different goals from supplementing and I've already chosen not to go with the options you've mentioned for many reasons, some of which I outlined in my first post. My intent was to catch if I had missed any preparation for this stack rather then asking what to run. This decision was made after months of consideration, not because I saw some shiny LG box.

Thanks for the feedback. Little surprised that the bottle only says to take 4, but I would assume thats you personal opinion, rather then the company line, which I respect. Will probably start my run at 6 caps and see how I go, depending on results. Looking forward to seeing how it goes :).

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
AGREED!!