First Stack

Bringwar

Bringwar

Awards
Just started the Trifecta Stack today. Doing it the suggested way. Was wondering after the stack and pct whats the next step. I have a bottle of Natadrol and was considering following up immediately with that followed by Formadrol and T-911again. Then I was thinking 8 weeks off sticking to my normal supps. Will stacking Natadrol with MMv3 be helpfull? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started the Trifecta Stack today. Doing it the suggested way. Was wondering after the stack and pct whats the next step. I have a bottle of Natadrol and was considering following up immediately with that followed by Formadrol and T-911again. Then I was thinking 8 weeks off sticking to my normal supps. Will stacking Natadrol with MMv3 be helpfull? Any help is greatly appreciated.
what i would do, is run the trifecta and pct it comes with and then take an equal amount of time off.. then i woul drun the natadrol followed by eithe t-911 or formadrol for another cycle run. I have run natadrol alongside of MM and loved the effects, strenght blew up very nicely and leaned out and comped very nice.. Diet is so key though my brotha, you can take everythign in the world and be pissed at the end of the cycle if your #1 priority isnt dialed in. But LG's supp's are proven and give nice results if you maintain everything else

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
mmv3 with natadrol would be nice. i would rec M1D and natadrol over the mmv3 if your just trying to put on mass.
i found the m1 and nata very nice.

Bringwar

Bringwar

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I was considering adding Natadrol to the trifecta stack, what that be helpful? The guy at the store I bought it from said it would not be so I don't know. He said if I wanted to replace something from the stack with Natadrol it should be m1d.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. I was considering adding Natadrol to the trifecta stack, what that be helpful? The guy at the store I bought it from said it would not be so I don't know. He said if I wanted to replace something from the stack with Natadrol it should be m1d.
I think at this point you're just trying to add too much stuff.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I think at this point you're just trying to add too much stuff.
agreed for the most part.
personally i would stack the natadrol with M1D if I'm not on aas and/or HRT dose of test and wanting to run these.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yah but who knows how smart the guy is. for all you know he's never used it and is not very educated in the compounds. (I could be wrong maybe its just his OP)
I do think maybe your making this too complicated right now.
I say run the stack as is then next time try it WITH the natadrol (or M1D depending which you go with)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The trifecta will over power the natadrol.. do not add it.;)

zacrose14

zacrose14

Awards
i have a question about the dosing for the trifecta stack (which i will be starting on monday). I'm a probably bigger than the average user (6'7 and 245 pounds), so should i use something a bit higher than the dosing that comes with the stack? Also, I don't know if this has any effect on it, but this will be my first time running the trifecta stack. Thanks for the input.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At your size you definitely need to run a larger dose. The basic stack only lasts 4 weeks i think, and at your size it will go even faster. I would almost say double up the recommended dosage. Sucks for your wallet, but if you do want to get the most out of it, you need to dose stronger.

zacrose14

zacrose14

Awards
Thanks for the info.. i actually won this stack in a giveaway on Facebook (i was planning to buy it the first week in september anyways), so i already have money put away for buying a stack.. so you think I should basically just double each product on the chart? Like for example in week 1 instead of taking 4 M1-D take 8 and then in week 2 bump that up to 10?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i wouls say take 8ish the whole way threw for atleast 6-8 weeks. just my op.
also i would not run more stuff right after pct. run the nata with it or just save it for next time. you should take a couple months off between cycles. yes it is mild so I would rec atleast 1 months offf AFTER PCT.