- 07-02-2011, 06:47 PM
- 07-03-2011, 04:25 PM
- 07-03-2011, 04:39 PM
I used it a few years back never had much luck with NO products either so it wasn't all that great for me. Plus the pump broke on it after 2 weeks or less
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
07-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I've never really been a fan of straight pump products, especially since they don't help you build muscle. There are reviews around of NO Infuse, but it's not a commonly used product. I like things like creatine nitrate, which will provide increased indurance as well as pump, or something like NeoVar (creatine) which has a very nice pump effect when taken with carbs. I've even gotten a bit of a pump from ASGT, which i never really expected.
~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By iceplaya18 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 11Last Post: 07-27-2010, 05:29 PM
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2010, 01:56 PM
- By russianstar in forum LG SciencesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 06:46 PM
- By mixedup in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2009, 12:28 PM
- By Arzi75 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2008, 02:23 PM