stack question

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been really considering trying the Natadrol. It is just sitting in my cabinet. My question is is it ok to run Natadrol with Need2slin, Alpha T2, OEP and CLA?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me add this to the mix. After next week I will not be taking alpha t2 or oep. So how about using forged burner, need2slin, and CLA with natadrol. I would be primarily using it to help in keeping what muscle I have gained while still losing fat. I was thinking of taking 6 caps a day. Two with breakfast, two with lunch, and the last two pre-workout.

Thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you can stack Natadrol with those products, but, what bf% are you at now and what % do you hope to achieve? Your best bet is to cut 5 supps and simply take EC. I've run Natadrol + EC on a cut and been very happy. I'm not saying the products listed are bad, they're not, but i like the KISS method.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The last time I had my bf done I was 29% and was 270 lbs. I am now 10 lbs lighter and dought my bf changed much. Getting my fat arse back on shape. I have come along way in the last 5 months or so. Thanks for your input.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, being that high bodyfat i would wait on supplements and turn your full attention to your diet. Supplements will help, but if you use them too soon they will become a crutch and you won't solve the bigger issue: the diet. CLA is mostly worthless, you won't notice much from that. I'd simply get the diet 100% solid, add natadrol since you will be reducing calories quite a bit, then run EC when you get to about 15% bf or so.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I have been really considering trying the Natadrol. It is just sitting in my cabinet. My question is is it ok to run Natadrol with Need2slin, Alpha T2, OEP and CLA?
I woudl DEFF rec the need2slin and natadrol +CLA
I LOVE this and have myself.
Im using the need2slin myself now.
very good.
not sure about the others.
i rec the natadrol 6-8 caps ed for about 8 weeks, (2 bottles probibly needed)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I woudl DEFF rec the need2slin and natadrol +CLA
I LOVE this and have myself.
Im using the need2slin myself now.
very good.
not sure about the others.
i rec the natadrol 6-8 caps ed for about 8 weeks, (2 bottles probibly needed)
Thank you. I have 3 bottles of Natadrol, plenty of CLA and soon as need2slin is back in stock i will be ordering up some more.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I have 3 bottles of Natadrol, plenty of CLA and soon as need2slin is back in stock i will be ordering up some more.
sounds GREAT!

post up what you thought after your done :)

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
I say sure, go for it, and tell us what happens. :biggthumpup: