IS it OK to stack Formadrol and Natadrol together?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

IS it OK to stack Formadrol and Natadrol together?

Hi all, this is my first thread ... I am currently taking Natadrol which has really kicked in and working great (weight is up 4kg .. thats 8.8 pounds -- im quite surprised by this ).
    I have gone through 2 bottles dosing 8 caps per day, so its been 4 weeks on natadrol, i have another bottle to make it a six week run ... i am eager to try the Formadrol -- can i stack the Formadrol with the natadrol for 2 weeks .. can they both remain effective if taken at the same time .. i would have a remaining 2 weeks of Formadrol if i dose 3 per day

Appreciate any knowledge on this ... cheers

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.84%

Quote Originally Posted by kansui View Post
    Hi all, this is my first thread ... I am currently taking Natadrol which has really kicked in and working great (weight is up 4kg .. thats 8.8 pounds -- im quite surprised by this ).
    I have gone through 2 bottles dosing 8 caps per day, so its been 4 weeks on natadrol, i have another bottle to make it a six week run ... i am eager to try the Formadrol -- can i stack the Formadrol with the natadrol for 2 weeks .. can they both remain effective if taken at the same time .. i would have a remaining 2 weeks of Formadrol if i dose 3 per day

I would save the Formadrol until after the Natadrol for PCT. Run it for 4 weeks in a tapered dosing schedule like 4/3/2/1
    2nd Samuel 23:9-10
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You're going to want to save formadrol for PCT.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Thanks for the replies fella's. Not the answer I was hoping for.. Haha, I'm really keen to try the Formadrol now... But I will wait and finish the 6 week cycle of Natadrol first.
    It's just that I have had 6 weeks worth of the Natadrol in 4 (from the natabolic stack), and thought that may be enough Natadrol... My system must be saturated with it now, I hope the extra bottle brings extra gains.

I can say that this Natadrol and high protein and carb diet is providing some bulk... Will the Formadrol lean me out again ( I do fairly intense cardio 3 times a week also)
    Anyways.. I am happy with this product so far and look forward to the Formadrol
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.63%

Thanks for the replies fella's. Not the answer I was hoping for.. Haha, I'm really keen to try the Formadrol now... But I will wait and finish the 6 week cycle of Natadrol first.
    It's just that I have had 6 weeks worth of the Natadrol in 4 (from the natabolic stack), and thought that may be enough Natadrol... My system must be saturated with it now, I hope the extra bottle brings extra gains.

I can say that this Natadrol and high protein and carb diet is providing some bulk... Will the Formadrol lean me out again ( I do fairly intense cardio 3 times a week also)
    Anyways.. I am happy with this product so far and look forward to the Formadrol
    I don't understand what the rush is to try and start formadrol early.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I don't understand what the rush is to try and start formadrol early.
    Let's put it down to plain old 'impatience' on my part... Got a supp I havnt tried before and wish to see how effective it is... That's all it is really.
    I was also thinking there for a day that I had already had enough Natadrol, since I've been dosing at 8 a day.... When in fact this is probably the optimum time to keep taking it, as it's working really well i think.
    No rush now though .. I'll complete the stack how it's recommended on the box.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.51%

save formadrol for PCT.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    save formadrol for PCT.
    I've saved the Formadrol for PCT... been sick for the last 2 weeks which has been really frustrating, as I havnt been able to train. The stack was really peaking well at the time I fell sick.
    Anyways, I continued taking my supps.. I should be well for the last 3 weeks of PCT to train hard!!

I'm using Formadrol, Viridex XT, and two weeks worth of Pink Magic a mate gave me... For PCT... That should have the test boosting and estrogen management covered.

After a slow start, I ended up very happy with the effectiveness of Natadrol, and will defiantly be using it again!
    Just wish I could get my hands on your Trifecta stack -- I'm in Australia, they don't allow the OTC sales of prohormones here... After Natadrol, I'd be keen to take it a step further.

Similar Forum Threads

1. natadrol (nata-d?) and formadrol (forma-d?)
    By wuhantang in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 09:34 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. Natadrol to Formadrol
    By bluehealer in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 06:37 PM
  4. Replies: 253
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 07:38 AM
  5. Post Natadrol / ASTG - Formadrol Ex ????
    By EMARTIN in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:02 PM