Let's try this again...my LG stack

jake94134

Awards
I've been lifting for about 15 years, with some time off here and there. I came across this forum and started reading up on the offerings from LG. I did a BioForge/T-Force/Powerfull run a few months ago (my second) and was looking to take it up a notch or two. A lttle about me: 31 years old 5'6" 145 lbs. Don't know my bodyfat, but I would guess it's under 10% as I am the typical hardgainer/ectomorph. I don't really have much of an issue with strength, but mass is another issue. My shoulder/trap workout today consisted of:

Military Press: 115x12, 125x12, 135x10, 145x8, 155x6
Reverse pec deck: 130x12, 145x12, 145x10, 145x10
Cable Lateral raise: 25x12, 30x10, 35x8
Front plate raise: 45x12, 45x12
High pulls: 95x12, 95x12, 95x12, 95x10
Barbell shrug: 275x8, 315x8, 365x8, 405x6

Normally I do either reverse pec deck or high pulls, but a gym buddy never heard of them so I ended up doing both just to show him how they're done. I workout 4 times a week with a few days between 1-2 and 3-4. Anyway...taking a week off for vacation and then coming back strong with this>>

Weeks 1-2: Natadrol 2/2/2, IGH1 2/2, Ghenerate
Weeks 3-6: Trifecta, Natadrol 2/2/2, IGH1 2/2, Ghenerate
Weeks 7-8: IGH1 2/2, Ghenerate, Formadrol, T911
Weeks 9-10: Formadrol, T911

Pre-workout staples:
MP Assault, 5g Glutamine, 5g BCAA, 2g Beta Alanine

Post-workout staples:
MHP Dark Matter, 5g Glutamine, 5g BCAA, 2g Beta Alanine

On off days I mix gatorade powder with Glutamine, BCAA and Beta Alanine. Drink two 32oz bottles of this a day in addition to snacks every 2 hours around 3 small meals. Snacks are 6 boiled egg whites, 1 each Myoplex Lite and Clif bars, 1 chicken breast, and 2 cheese sticks. Fish oil in AM and PM.

SOOOO...anything I should add/subtract? Comments, suggestions, questions? I doubt I'll have time to properly log this but, if people are interested, I'll try to check in and give my thoughts during the stack. I hope this gets some attention, cause it was a lot of typing...haha

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Sounds well thought out and is definitely an interesting stack..

I like the total layout and timing of the supps over the duration.
It would be great to hear at least your general thoughts during the run if not a complete log.

Good luck...

jake94134

Awards
I'll definitely be checking in with my impressions during the run. My first scheduled workout day will be June 4th or 5th, but I was debating whether to start running the supplements a few days before to get them in my system...kind of a preload. Does this sound like a viable option, or just a waste of Natadrol/IGH1/Ghenerate?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks pretty organized...not a beginners stack by any means but I like how you start with Natadrol and bridge into Trifecta. Its quite interesting.

Subbed! Train hard!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looks great, I would add in some whey protein in there also pre/PostWO and 1-2 more times in between meals at 25-35g a serving.

jake94134

Awards
looks great, I would add in some whey protein in there also pre/PostWO and 1-2 more times in between meals at 25-35g a serving.
That would be ideal, however, I can't digest it. I've tried Musclemilk, Syntrax Nectar, Isopure and few others...makes for expensive vomit about a half hour later and stomach cramps that last hours. Never really understood it, since it's usually an intolerance of lactose, but I can eat cheese, ice cream and other dairy.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
That would be ideal, however, I can't digest it. I've tried Musclemilk, Syntrax Nectar, Isopure and few others...makes for expensive vomit about a half hour later and stomach cramps that last hours. Never really understood it, since it's usually an intolerance of lactose, but I can eat cheese, ice cream and other dairy.
that is very odd....