Formadrol Extreme: Cycle & PCT? - AnabolicMinds.com

Formadrol Extreme: Cycle & PCT?

  1. New Member
    adamlau's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Formadrol Extreme: Cycle & PCT?


    Any problems stacking FE + PH (Any) during a six-week cycle and then running FE for two weeks as part of PCT? Or would it be better to leave FE for PCT only?

  2. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,947
    Rep Power
    152390

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    alot liek to use the forma during cycle and during pct.
    id say it also depends on what yoru goign to use and if it converts to estrogen, id it do then more of a pluse ot use the forma while on.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  3. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by adamlau View Post
    Any problems stacking FE + PH (Any) during a six-week cycle and then running FE for two weeks as part of PCT? Or would it be better to leave FE for PCT only?
    Would need to see what PH you intend to run. If it's something like Epi then we have an issue. Also would need to see what your PCT looks like.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    adamlau's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Expected Cycle:

    Boladrol: 8/8
    Methyl 1-D: 6/6
    Formadrol Extreme: 4/4 or Erase: 3/3

    Expected PCT:

    Clomid: 75/50/0
    Formadrol Extreme: 0/4/4 or Erase: 0/3/3

    Plenty of support supps in between, question is where to incorporate FE (cycle, PCT, both)?
  5. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by adamlau View Post
    Expected Cycle:

    Boladrol: 8/8
    Methyl 1-D: 6/6
    Formadrol Extreme: 4/4 or Erase: 3/3

    Expected PCT:

    Clomid: 75/50/0
    Formadrol Extreme: 0/4/4 or Erase: 0/3/3

    Plenty of support supps in between, question is where to incorporate FE (cycle, PCT, both)?
    If i'm reading this right, you're only running a 2 week cycle?

    Let me extrapolate. I think you could play around with the cycle length a bit. How many bottles do you have? Could run 3 weeks, taper up to 8 or 10mg. Could also pulse this product. Hopefully this isn't your first PH as this is a pretty harsh compound, very strong.

    I wouldn't add the m1-d, boladrol is very potent on it's own and you probably wouldn't notice any difference with or without m1-d. As far as formadrol... conversion is an issue with boladrol so you could take it, or simply have it on hand in case something flares up.

    If it were me, i would hold off on the formadrol on cycle, then run it the second week of PCT. Erase is a solid product, would do the same with that.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. New Member
    adamlau's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Thanks, Rhadam . Correct, two weeks only. I want to hit it quick, get out and be able finish four weeks of an AndroMass/Epistane cut before the end of summer. I have run various diols/diones since the early part of the decade, just not these newer OTC prohormones and designer steroids. Interesting stuff, learned a lot these past few months. Don't want to pulse Boladrol this time around as I want to see how I respond to a short cycle first. Going to stack it with Methyl 1-D for now and see what happens, else the bottle will forever be sitting in the cupboard as I plan on running different non-meths in the future (Katanadrol for cut, M-LMG for bulk). Just started today and will report back in a separate log:

    Boladrol: 8/8
    Methyl 1-D: 6/6
    PES Erase: 3/3

    Now if I happen to by impressed by the tenth day of the cycle, I may very well go Boladrol 8/8/8/10. Don't know what I am going to do until I get there. Saving the Formadrol Extreme for PCT and run it alongside Erase as indicated earlier...
  7. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,947
    Rep Power
    152390

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would run it during pct and post pct.
    but you OULD use it during if you have extra to spare.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  8. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    334109

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by adamlau View Post
    Thanks, Rhadam . Correct, two weeks only. I want to hit it quick, get out and be able finish four weeks of an AndroMass/Epistane cut before the end of summer. I have run various diols/diones since the early part of the decade, just not these newer OTC prohormones and designer steroids. Interesting stuff, learned a lot these past few months. Don't want to pulse Boladrol this time around as I want to see how I respond to a short cycle first. Going to stack it with Methyl 1-D for now and see what happens, else the bottle will forever be sitting in the cupboard as I plan on running different non-meths in the future (Katanadrol for cut, M-LMG for bulk). Just started today and will report back in a separate log:

    Boladrol: 8/8
    Methyl 1-D: 6/6
    PES Erase: 3/3

    Now if I happen to by impressed by the tenth day of the cycle, I may very well go Boladrol 8/8/8/10. Don't know what I am going to do until I get there. Saving the Formadrol Extreme for PCT and run it alongside Erase as indicated earlier...
    If you're bent on using the M1 during cycle then go for it, your call lol. I'm just from the school of not adding a bunch of non-methyl stuff to cycles, i.e. you wanting to add M1 + Erase on cycle. If you already have it, cool, but if you don't i think it's just money spent to not see much difference. I think that the erase will have almost no impact realisically, it will control estro a bit sure, but that boladrol will be taking over your body. But you know all this, obv not a rook. Good luck with the cycle, really interested in your comments while you're on it.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formadrol Extreme
    By Rahl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 11:35 PM
  2. Formadrol Extreme Log
    By DGKorDie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 12:02 PM
  3. Formadrol Extreme and Activate Extreme
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 02:40 PM
  4. Is Formadrol Extreme all i need
    By bachelorjr in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 07:43 PM
  5. New Formadrol Extreme
    By pushinweightw in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in