Another TRIFECTA Log :)

Craksterone

Awards
Hi all, I've been lurking around here for a while, and have decided to start a Trifecta stack. This will be my first cycle of anything. Up to this point I have not used any supplements aside from protein, creatine, multi-vitamins, fish oil and HMB.

A little history about myself: I've been lifting for almost six years, and compete as a light weight strongman. I'm 32 years old, and weigh roughly 225-lbs. I started six years ago as a 160-lber, and have slowly but surely built myself up to a mediocre lifter. My best three lifts are as follows:

Squat: 520 (wraps only), 545 (light suit bottoms)
Deadlift: 610 (Raw), 635 (light suit)
Bench: 340 (Raw)

My diet has been Paleo + dairy for the last few months trying to cut down some body fat. Currently I'm around 15%-16% BF. Starting tomorrow, I think I'm going to fall off the wagon and start eating bread again for this cycle. I'm a bit undecided at this point, however. Overall, I'll be taking in 4500-5000 calories per day, mostly in protein and fat.

My supplements are:

Whey
Creatine KA
Super Pro vitamin
Liquid Fish Oil (10 grams/day)
Milk Thistle
Digestive Enzymes
Trifecta Stack

My dosage will follow the recommendations on the box.

I'll finish taking my measurements and log them here, and maybe some before and after pictures down the road. I'm not actually looking for mass or physique changes, however, just strength gains. I generally hit PRs on a daily basis, so I'll have to use my own judgment to determine how well this stack works for me.

My plan isn't to really log my workouts, unless there is something significant. I'll write up weekly progress reports for this log however.

Thanks for reading!

BTW, I started the cycle today :D

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I will be on board seeing how it works for you.

Craksterone

Awards
I'm not digging the taste of the MMv3! How did you guys split up your dose for that stuff? Did you dissolve one tab, four times a day, every few hours, or two in the morning and two at night? I threw two under my tongue first thing this morning and have decided to spread them out!

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I'm not digging the taste of the MMv3! How did you guys split up your dose for that stuff? Did you dissolve one tab, four times a day, every few hours, or two in the morning and two at night? I threw two under my tongue first thing this morning and have decided to spread them out!
I didn't mind the taste of MMv3. If you chew it up a little and then put it under your tongue it doesn't take as long to dissolve. I split up my dosages through the day. 1 when I woke up, 1 before the gym, 1 after the gym and 1 around dinner.

Craksterone

Awards
I've got body stats coming. Computer caught a nasty virus and just getting it back up to par.

My body weight has been slipping for some reason the last couple days. I've woke up at 221 last two mornings. It's not typical for me to be low on water weight two days in a row, especially since I've dramatically increased my water intake.

I almost feel like my sex drive is down since starting Sunday.

Craksterone

Awards
Weight - avg. 225-lbs.
Height - 6'
Neck - 17"
Shoulders - 53 5/8"
Chest - 46 5/8"
Biceps - 15 3/4" (17 1/4" flexed)
Forearms - 13 1/8"
Waist - 40"
Hips - 43 1/8"
Thighs - 26 1/4"
Calves - 15 3/4" (Yes, the same size as my biceps, and my left is disproportionately smaller. They refuse to grow! Very lame!)

Monday I pulled a PR on reverse-band (lightened method) deadlift of 700-lbs.x1 with 135-lbs. off the bottom and slack bands (zero tension) from just above the knees to lockout. I was really happy with that :)

Craksterone

Awards
OK, today is the last day of my first week on cycle. My only report is that I felt some mild back pumps Thursday and Friday, and have been rather lethargic both Friday and Today. This could be due to the PH or other factors. There has been a lot going on in my life the last few days and my rest hasn't been normal.

Yesterday in the gym was ME pressing. I generally rotate my ME press variations so that I hit the same one every three to four weeks. Yesterday was incline log press. To my dismay, I struggled for a single at 15 pounds less than three weeks previous. My bench lockouts were 30 pounds less, and I just felt drained and weak all around. That almost never happens.

I'm going to continue my cycle into the next week where I'll bump up my dosage of both PHs to 5 ed. If for some reason I stay in this lethargic state and subsequent decreased energy and strength, I will end the cycle. I'm hoping it's not the PH, however.

Craksterone

Awards
Saturday and Sunday off. ME Squat today. I'm definitely not lethargic today, yet strength is absolutely not where it should be at. My body weight is also trickling down and I've increased my caloric intake. Definitely not happy with this. I'm going to stick it out through Friday. If I can't hit at least 100% on my ME lift, I'll stop taking Trifecta. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things will come around, but I can't afford to be losing strength right now. Not when I've been naturally doing better.

Craksterone

Awards
Since starting this stuff, my strength levels have been down consistently. Previously, I was making steady progress week to wee, so it stands to reason that my reduction in strength is a result of Trifecta. I'm still on it and plan to finish with the PCT starting Sunday. I will never use it again. It did not perform for me as claimed at all.

Recap:

Strength is down, no PRs at all, no size increase, and I increased my caloric intake. This stuff gets thumbs down across the board from me.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looks great! i rec adding in 5000iu vitD ed and a multi v/m.
stack looks nice though.
look foward to seeing this log progress.

Toocoole

Awards
i'm sorry that you haven't got much out of the stack, i'm running it now and it's going pretty well for me at least.

Craksterone

Awards
Here's the proof in the pudding for me: The day of my last post, Friday morning, I actually decided to just stop taking the PH and just start the Formadrol. I only had two days left, and it wasn't doing anything for me anyway. As a matter of fact, except day two of usage, I hadn't come within several pounds of hitting a 1RM PR on any lift nor was I even coming close to matching previous PRs, where as I was consistently hitting them before starting. Four weeks of not even a rep PR! Lo and behold, Friday evening, I hit three PRs! IMO, there must be something in this product that was impeding hormone production on a day to day basis, because it's odd that upon ceasing the stuff, I suddenly came full circle to hit PRs. I also never once felt aggressive while on it, and actually less than before starting it. It was almost like it impeded adrenal and APT production with how easily I fatigued. Very unlike me.

Toocoole

Awards
that's weird. for me i'm definitely more aggressive on it and i've had an increase in acne.