What's coming for LG

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. What's coming for LG


    M1D Black - A more potent mass builder version of our M1D!

    Form-X - Think formadrol with D-Aspartic Acid and a new SERM that is on par with Tamoxifen in effects.

    Neurotest - A true MMv2 replacement for those that are begging for it.


  2. Sweet. Im loving Ghenerate and Igh1 right now. Good to here new things are coming!!

    RECOVERBRO



  3. nice one! These three would make a killer stack.

    I'd love to give those a try, hopefully they can get through aussie customs. I loved my natadrol run. I'm on formadrol at the moment.

    That brings me to a question, Are you guys still making nata? Alot of sites are running very low supplies.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    M1D Black - A more potent mass builder version of our M1D!

    Form-X - Think formadrol with D-Aspartic Acid and a new SERM that is on par with Tamoxifen in effects.

    Neurotest - A true MMv2 replacement for those that are begging for it.

    Is the new SERM part of Form-X or is that a separate product?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    M1D Black - A more potent mass builder version of our M1D!

    Form-X - Think formadrol with D-Aspartic Acid and a new SERM that is on par with Tamoxifen in effects.

    Neurotest - A true MMv2 replacement for those that are begging for it.
    Nice....so there was really a big difference between MMV2 and MMV3 ?

    Any date when it will it the retailler ?

  6. sub'd for more info

  7. Well a lot of people don't like the sublinguals so this will be capsule based.

    The new SERM is part of Form-X which is the same potency SERM as tamoxifen.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Well a lot of people don't like the sublinguals so this will be capsule based.

    The new SERM is part of Form-X which is the same potency SERM as tamoxifen.
    Same potency..Wow. Are there labs for this?

    RECOVERBRO



  9. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Well a lot of people don't like the sublinguals so this will be capsule based.

    The new SERM is part of Form-X which is the same potency SERM as tamoxifen.
    but will you be able to sell it for as cheap as we can get Tamox for?.. or better yet will it be as cheap as Torem?

  10. I'm sure it will be a lot less toxic than the breast cancer drugs.

  11. so how soon we looking? before the end of summer?

  12. Yeah, about another 2-4 weeks. I will post the study for everyone to see. Good stuff. I wouldn't throw my lot in with the underground Tamox people. No idea what you are getting and what the dose is...

  13. Hopefully it is a real SERM that's exactly what the OTC market needs.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Yeah, about another 2-4 weeks. I will post the study for everyone to see. Good stuff. I wouldn't throw my lot in with the underground Tamox people. No idea what you are getting and what the dose is...
    I hate that haha

    Hey I seen your new product LG Sciences HCG Complete, 4 Fl. Oz. That actually looks good and very interesting.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  15. all sound good, i love m1d
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  16. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I hate that haha

    Hey I seen your new product LG Sciences HCG Complete, 4 Fl. Oz. That actually looks good and very interesting.
    x2 saw this the other day and peaked my interest

  17. good looking stuff in here, cant wait to see what happens with all this!

    ETA of 2-4 weeks was for all products or just a few?

  18. Good to know LG is still alive and kicking...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    x2 saw this the other day and peaked my interest
    Me too. Checking it out right now

    RECOVERBRO



  20. Cant wait ot try these out myself! :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Yeah, about another 2-4 weeks. I will post the study for everyone to see. Good stuff. I wouldn't throw my lot in with the underground Tamox people. No idea what you are getting and what the dose is...
    http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/..._2783/_article


    That study?

  22. No, but a good find!

  23. Really? I'm curious to read this study now. That was the only one I was aware of that stated a natural compound had effects similar to tamoxifen.

  24. Are you going to include yohimbine in the new neuro test product?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  25. Will there be a stack of them like the trifecta stack?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Are you going to include yohimbine in the new neuro test product?
    Hopefully not haha.

  27. Loved me some MMV2
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. Ya leave out the yohimbine lg. Based off personal experience and logs I've read that's usually the major complaint about mmv2 and mmv3

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cdsfx View Post
    Ya leave out the yohimbine lg. Based off personal experience and logs I've read that's usually the major complaint about mmv2 and mmv3
    For sure. You can't even safely stack them with anything stronger because of the potential blood pressure problem.

    You'll have my money if yohimbine is out
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    For sure. You can't even safely stack them with anything stronger because of the potential blood pressure problem.

    You'll have my money if yohimbine is out
    agree about yohimbine not being included. australian customs aren't a fan of it, i hear.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by coontentment View Post
    agree about yohimbine not being included. australian customs aren't a fan of it, i hear.
    I would assume Australian customs would be even less of a fan of androsterone. Isnt it illegal there?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  32. Cant wait for these new products. Will the form-x be sufficient enough as a pct for ph's like hdrol and stronger ones like mdrol. Also, will there be testers for these new products.

  33. Il be buying me some of each of these. I've had great experiences with alot of LG's products.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    M1D Black - A more potent mass builder version of our M1D!

    Form-X - Think formadrol with D-Aspartic Acid and a new SERM that is on par with Tamoxifen in effects.

    Neurotest - A true MMv2 replacement for those that are begging for it.

    God bless your soul!!!!

  35. I also stay away from Yohimbine, yohimbe and other strong stimulants.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    Cant wait for these new products. Will the form-x be sufficient enough as a pct for ph's like hdrol and stronger ones like mdrol. Also, will there be testers for these new products.
    That is still being talked about. I hope to see the scientific research shortly, but if it checks out i'll be running a log (hopefully with bloods if i get my guy to hook me up for cheap tests) to prove the efficacy of FormX. Will probably do it on a h-drol run, maybe something stronger or stacked... we'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by BOSSisback82 View Post
    Il be buying me some of each of these. I've had great experiences with alot of LG's products.
    Thanks for the support!

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    God bless your soul!!!!
    Same, hated mmv3, mmv2 was the shizz.

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I also stay away from Yohimbine, yohimbe and other strong stimulants.
    I'm really not a fan of Y in products as it becomes descriminatory to a lot of customers that have adverse reaction.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I would assume Australian customs would be even less of a fan of androsterone. Isnt it illegal there?
    generally, anything from America is hard to get in. i've heard of activate xtreme being blocked.

    i think it's based on whether the item is checked at all, and if it is, whether the customs official knows the standard term for an item, the specific chemical makeup, and various nomenclature.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by cdsfx View Post
    Ya leave out the yohimbine lg. Based off personal experience and logs I've read that's usually the major complaint about mmv2 and mmv3
    I also agree with you on this.
    I dont want to HAVE to have yohim in it.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    That is still being talked about. I hope to see the scientific research shortly, but if it checks out i'll be running a log (hopefully with bloods if i get my guy to hook me up for cheap tests) to prove the efficacy of FormX. Will probably do it on a h-drol run, maybe something stronger or stacked... we'll see.








    .
    That'll be awesome. I wanna see some tester logs of form-x as pct with ph u mentioned. Spread the word when the log is comin.

  40. Subbed for more info. I've liked a few of LG's products. Did a 6 week run of straight Formadrol in summer 2010 and loved it
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. coming off T3
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 12:26 PM
  2. R.P.G. Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 06:55 PM
  3. coming off hcg
    By maguire in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 09:26 PM
  4. Is Anything Better Coming?
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Log in
Log in