LG Natabolic Stack :Log/Review - AnabolicMinds.com

LG Natabolic Stack :Log/Review

1. New Member

LG Natabolic Stack :Log/Review

Hello guys been snooping the boards of recent and have jujst purchesed the LG Natabolic Stack and thought id share my thoughts and experience with you whilest on it.

A few quick stats .

Age 20 almost 21
    Weight 194lbs or 88kilos
    Height 5'11
    Prob sitting around 13-14% body fat have put more on recently used to be around 11% but bulked the last few months so have put a little fat on around the belly.

Anyway i was very interested in taking my training to the next level without going the prohormone or gear route as i want to stay as natural as i can for as long as possible i dont have a problem with anyone taking these just my personal choice as far. So yeh read a lot of articles and reviews and for the price have purchesed the natabolic stack.

My stack comes with GHenerate as well pretty sound as far as money goes.

So started taking on thursday was gonna do the first week at 4 caps a day then the rest at 6, but thought id just go streight in at at 6 after the first day considering my weight i thought that would be a wiser choice.

So yeh taking 3 in the morning with breakfast then 3 about about 10-12 hours later with another meal.

Taking ghenerate 6 sprays before workout and then before bed on workout days, and 6 in morning and night on non workout days.

The only LG product i have taken before was Formadrol i stacked it with some Primaforce DAA and felt some good and bad effects. The main bad effect was aggression outside of the gym didnt go down to well with the gf, had a short fuse and sex drive wasnt amazing. But i had had good strenght gains and put on some weight.

Right anyway started taking the NAtabolic stack on thursday and didnt notice anything the first day but when i took GHenerate at nite i had some whacky dreams very random and weird but anyway slept quite well and woke up with energy. These effects have got more stronger the last two nites dreams and today woke up with loads of energy.

This is great for me as i have problems getting out of bed and am generally a tired person.

did arms two days ago had a day off yesturday felt slight increase in aggression in the gym and recovery of DOMS was a lot quicker i never get DOMS in biceps but my tris recovered very quicly after about 30 hours.

Sex drive by the way is the best it has ever been and have had some of the best sex of my life. NOt sure which product to thank for that i hope it dosent diminish over the cycle and especially when back on formadrol.

Anyway im only 4 days in and have noticed some effects more noticably the efffects others see from GHenerate the Natabol.

O and another side im very dehydrated all the time and i drink loads of water and seem to be sweating a lot more.

Plus yesturday had a headache which last for the best part of the whole day which wasnt nice im not very prone to headaches or migranes so this is a bit strange.

Anyway ill post up every few days i wont be keeping a detail lof of my workout just the effects and how im feeling from the NAtabolic stack.

Hope this helps some people.

Cheers

Tom

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanx for the review! look foward to seeing it through :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.

i will be following this as i have just started the natabolic stack myself ... 3 days into it. I am dosing 8 caps per day from the get go, planning a 6 week run at this before starting the formadrol. Hope it works! Can only train hard and eat well and see how we go.

All the best with your nababolic stack run.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Enjoy your run man...I just finnished. I loved every second of it.
  5. New Member

Right just over a week in. Quick update on how im feeling

Effects so far:

Deep sleep, increased recovery and maybe dryed up a tad but not too sure. Weight has stayed around the same maybe a pound either way cant really tell as my weight varies.

In the gym cant say ive noticed much strength increase, or endurance, pretty much on par with what im used too.

Side effects.

Headaches which are almost all the time not like migranes. IM never usually prone to headaches soo its very annoying. This could be led to a increase in blood pressure? From natadrol?

So so far ive noticed more effects from what GHenerate is supposed to offer then Natadrol def hasnt knocked my socks of have used natural test bosters that work faster then this has so far. And plus the sides of headaches is a worry.

I know its early days but im not extremely happy so far with Natadrol but Ghenerate seems to be doing what it says.

I will keep up with it and repost in another few days or week.

By the way im a serious lifter and personal trainer my diet and training is on point. I have read a lot of logs of people with good results and they seem to be early stage lifters who are going to notice gains a lot more then me.

So for the more advanced and serious lefter it may not have the full effects of what other may experience but dont knock it until u try it.

Everyones different i suppose

Cheers

Tom
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have never herd of had aches from natadrol. also I myself when using it Never got any headaches.
    might be somthign else.
    also its only a week even on HARDCORE oral steroids your not going to see much of anything in one week.

give it a bit more time .

lo foward to seeing the rest of this out! :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Give it time bro, it really takes till day 14-15 to notice. I did for me anyway.

Make sure you get you blood pressure checked and drink penty of water. natadrol made me very thirsty in the first week. I didnt drink enough for the first few days and got a headache. Probably from dehydration. After i started drinking enough water it went away.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.

I think the headaches could be from dehydration also.. drink more water like doc said and see if it eleviates the problem.
    I am also not noticing any effects from the Natadrol yet .. and i am taking 8 per day. Still hoping something will start to happen!
    I responded well to usplabs Prime... big spike in strength after the first week .... i have a recorded workout that i have not been able to replicate .... if the natadrol helps me achieve the same weight and reps i was able to do, then i know its working for sure..

hope it starts to work for you OP ... will continue to follow this log
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Give it time bro, it really takes till day 14-15 to notice. I did for me anyway.

Make sure you get you blood pressure checked and drink penty of water. natadrol made me very thirsty in the first week. I didnt drink enough for the first few days and got a headache. Probably from dehydration. After i started drinking enough water it went away.
    G'day mate, did you take any other supps other than the staples while using Natadrol? i have 2 weeks worth of Pink Magic i was going to use when i started the Formadrol ... wondering if there would be any benefit taking it while on Natadrol or wait till pct stage?

I am new -- please let me know if this is a thread hijack post ... or relevant to post in OP's log thread

Cheers
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kansui View Post
    G'day mate, did you take any other supps other than the staples while using Natadrol? i have 2 weeks worth of Pink Magic i was going to use when i started the Formadrol ... wondering if there would be any benefit taking it while on Natadrol or wait till pct stage?

I am new -- please let me know if this is a thread hijack post ... or relevant to post in OP's log thread

Cheers
    hey, a fellow Aussie, where are you from?

I did notice somethings early. My pumps were INSANE and i sweated like a pig for the first two weeks. I also got achne and my lifts went up somewhat. after week 2 and heading to week three **** got good. I put half an inch on my arms in the first three weeks.

Ive never taken pink magic, i dont really know what it does... but i did run a lot of other supps through my cycle. Looking back I noticed the best gains when i took acey-lcarnatine daily. I wish id kept that up the whole time. I also took saw palmetto, quercetin, fish oil, multi, preworkout, creatine mono, I never took them all at once for long tho. It was just too much effort.

If anything id recomend saw pallmetto, especially at your high dose. No, really, go get some. It will keep any protential prostate problems at bay.

i ran 3 bottles. My log can be found here: First Log: LG Natadrol )

I dont want to hijack this thread please feel free to pm me any qestions. I will answer them as soon as and best as i can.

To the OP. DRINK WATER. I drank 5 litres a day in the first week. Hopefully this will help your headaches.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    hey, a fellow Aussie, where are you from?

I did notice somethings early. My pumps were INSANE and i sweated like a pig for the first two weeks. I also got achne and my lifts went up somewhat. after week 2 and heading to week three **** got good. I put half an inch on my arms in the first three weeks.

Ive never taken pink magic, i dont really know what it does... but i did run a lot of other supps through my cycle. Looking back I noticed the best gains when i took acey-lcarnatine daily. I wish id kept that up the whole time. I also took saw palmetto, quercetin, fish oil, multi, preworkout, creatine mono, I never took them all at once for long tho. It was just too much effort.

If anything id recomend saw pallmetto, especially at your high dose. No, really, go get some. It will keep any protential prostate problems at bay.

i ran 3 bottles. My log can be found here:

I dont want to hijack this thread please feel free to pm me any qestions. I will answer them as soon as and best as i can.

To the OP. DRINK WATER. I drank 5 litres a day in the first week. Hopefully this will help your headaches.
    Thanks for the recommendations...Im in Cairns, will look into the saw palmetto ... it is an ingrediant i have noticed in some of the supps ive used. Pink magic is a test booster, a mate of mine didnt think much of it so sent me the rest of his bottle.. i found it had a profound effect on libido for me .. massive increase ,, maybe it works so well due to my age, but i was feeling 18 years younger.

I think the Natadrol may be starting to do something .. no strength increase yet, but becoming really really vascular!

OP ... looking forward to your next post to hear how the Natadrol is going for you.
  12. New Member

Beggining of my third week tomorrow. So here to update on current stats ect and how the natabolic stack is treating me.

First of all i had a big problem with headaches for the first week. Not sure of the cause, was drinking about almsot 3 litres a day everyday so i should stay hydrated but i suppose i could drink more but i was sure this wasnt the case anyway.

Anyway after 5 days you should take a 2 day break from GHenrate which i forgot about and took for 6 days streight, anyway stopped the Ghenerate on the 7th day and headaches where still there but a little milder. BY day 8 they were less.

Because of this i decided to stop the GHenerate and see if the headaches got better, and yes they have im now on day 13 and they have pretty much gone. So im not sure if it was due to GHenerate or not.

Also i stopped taking creatine around day 8 i had taken creatine mono continuously for about 12 weeks at 5-8grams a day.

Also i upped my vit C intake to upto 1000mg a day.

All of these may contribute to loosing the headaches.

Anyway worked out this morning felt weak on first couple of sets prob tiredness, then got quite stong one my last few didnt break any personal bests but we'll see.

Libido is down which is very annoying.

Just waiting for this to kick in dosent really seem to have any real effects.

Weight is up to about 198lbs in the morning so put on aobut 3-4lbs in two weeks diet has been solid eating ever 3 hours getting around 3800 calories a day pretty clean calories as well so diets been good so any gains i ive made will prob be down to my diet.

Nothing unnatural about this natural product so far.

Alos am gonna start dosing 8 caps as of tomoz 4 in morning 4 10 hours later.

I know some people will say this wont kick in for 2-3 weeks but for a cycle of say just over 5 weeks is it worth it? I mean to get good effects i doubt most over 190lb will get anything good from 6 caps a day. Thats why im upping mine to 8 and that gonna cut me short by a week in the cycle and ive done two weeks at 6 caps.

Havent done the math but 8 caps a day all the way through is like 4 weeks no? If it dosent quick in till about the 2-3rd week then whats the point.

This is my opinion i hope it changes by next week

cheers guys.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.

^^^ Good honest review here. I'm on day 17 and the Natadrol doesnt 'seem' to be doing much at all ... although, it may be working in subtle ways as my weight is up also -- diet and waistline are the same ... so could the extra weight be muscle.
    I was expecting more, no strength gains yet ... but i remind myself that it is really only just over 2 weeks into a 10 week stack, so being patient.
    I considered only doing 2 bottles of natadrol at 8 a day, but went out and bought another bottle so as to complete the 6 weeks of Natadrol.

I am hoping it gets better also.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed! I got 2 and a half bottles I'll be starting in another month.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  2. Natabolic Kit review as i go
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 06:59 PM
  3. Natabolic Stack
    By CrazyBassGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 07:25 PM