View Poll Results: Im 18, 5'11" and 141 pounds. should i carry on with this.

Voters
13. This poll is closed
  • Yes

2 15.38%
  • No

11 84.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Help with supplement Emonster by GS supplements.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

Help with supplement Emonster by GS supplements.

I just bought my first PH. Im not super skinny but anything i did in the gym wouldn't help me put on some mass. im able to lift all this wieght yet its not showing. I took up this supplement called eMonster by galaxy supplements. started two days ago and i feel fine so far despite the ingredients below.

*4-chloro-17a-Menthyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol (halodrol) 25mg
    *13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one 20mg
    *2a 17a demithyl etiocholan 3 one 17b-ol (superdrol) 15mg
    *2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-1 (cynostane) 15mg
    *Tribulus terrestris (45% Saponins) 400mg
    *Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 300mg

I was looking for rage but ended up finding this one thats stronger. but my question is. how do i plan the dosage? its says "take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily. DO NOT exceed 2 capsules in a 24 hour period"

when do i take them? before a workout?
    with breakfast?
    when do i take the second pill?
    IF i do take a second pill how long should i space it from the first?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

wrong section to post.
    If I could vote multiple times I would...you need to stop immediately...you're only 18...shelf the bottle for at least 8 years while you research the answers to all your questions...in the meantime read up on how to eat, train then rest & repeat...
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I would never touch those pills, very toxic if it contains what it claims. No matter how experienced with steroids.

EDIT: I just realised that you are 18 and 140lbs. FOOD IS ANABOLIC! But if you decide to run it, please log it and continue logging through and after PCT so other dumbasses will read it and realize that it's better to stay away from stuff like that.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

Iv heard all sorts of stuff about these ingredients, and how toxic and did research. Just need to bulk up quick. And i will log it for the sake to see if its good or bad. but everyones different.

so far i dont feel any different. I feel normal. its been 5 days. and so far my maxes have gone up by significantly. i was freaking amazed! and added 3 clean, dry no water retention pounds.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

The results are to freaking amazing, especially this early into the cycle. Even though its bad im taking to it pretty good. any advice besides stop it. I know the sides, and i got the PCT that will bring my levels back to normal.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%

What do you have for PCT? And cycle support? I guess you have already taken pre-cycle bloodwork and you will take another bloodwork few months after PCT?

And what about your diet?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

nolvadex along with some SERM and more milk thistle. is that good? diet is about 4000 calories a day probably more now that ive been taking these. and yes i did start a cycle before and plan to do one after. seeing all this on the bottle made me want to. lol i might explode if i just took it off the back. but about the PCT is it good?
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%

Quote Originally Posted by kickingbird55 View Post
    nolvadex along with some SERM and more milk thistle. is that good? diet is about 4000 calories a day probably more now that ive been taking these. and yes i did start a cycle before and plan to do one after. seeing all this on the bottle made me want to. lol i might explode if i just took it off the back. but about the PCT is it good?
    Milk thistle is your only cycle support? Your liver is gonna explode and so is your head... Your blood pressure will go through the roof.

What do you mean by saying "nolvadex along with some SERM"? What else are you taking than Nolvadex?

I am not as worried about young juicers as I am about people who do not do their research. You seem to know nothing and still you decided to do a cycle so strong that not even experienced juicers do not dare to run.

How do you think you will be able to keep those gains if you haven't been able to grow heavier than 140lbs? You will lose everything... Not just your muscles but your balls and overall health too.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

Alright i get what your sayin. Thats what im working on. just trying to keep the gains. im going to start AfterMath to keep some of the gains.

what would you recommend as a pct. for overall protection.
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%

Quote Originally Posted by kickingbird55 View Post
    what would you recommend as a pct. for overall protection.
    I don't recommend you anything because you are too skinny, young and stupid to take anything.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

jeez man, whats with the hate. the stuffs bad alright, just getting everyone opinion. your a little more on the not helping side. thanks
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.66%

"kickingbird" more like "eatslikebird".

Son you are the reason why all these things are being banned. You are too young, didn't do enough or any research and didn't even come close to your genetic potential with just food and training before taking something that could very well mess up your endocrine system and close your growth plates.

You came on here asking for people's opinions on wether or not you should continue taking this product. You got it. STOP!!! I get it, you are a few days in and seeing gains. Of course you are, that is what it was made for. But the product you are taking is crazy. And saying that you were looking for RAGE RV8 doesn't make it better. You could have come on here and said you were taking H-Droll stand alone and you would have gotten the same response. EAT, TRAIN, SLEEP, REPEAT!!!

I read your other posts and I understand that you are feeling insecure. This is not your answer. The problem is this product will throw your hormones so out of balance that while trying to get them back where they should be, you will lose all your gains plus some.

If you insist on continuing with this product please do some serious research. RAGE Aftermath is not suitable for even a mild PH PCT. You are going to need a SERM, DAA, PCT Assist and Lean Xtreme. The SERM is to lower estrogen, DAA will stimulate your nuts and hopefully plump them back up, PCT Assist will help fight the prolactin sides of DAA and help raise test levels and Lean Xtreme will help control cortisol levels.

And while you are on it you need to be taking Cycle Support and fish oil at the very least. I am not even sure why they added 300mg of Milk Thistle to this product, you need so much more than that. Even while taking a single methylated compound, much less this mixture of compounds.

And please start eating. If you want to gain you need to be getting 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight a day. For you that would be 210+ grams a day. And make sure you are eating enough all together, no less than 3,500 cals a day for what you weigh and that number will need to increase as you gain weight.

You say you have already gained a few lbs in the few days you have been on. Well, that isn't muscle. It is water weight at best right now. You have to feed and train the muscles to grow them and that takes time. It is good to see even 5-10 lbs of actual lean body mass gains in a year.

Please learn from this mistake. Don't repeat it. And do what you need to keep your body as healthy as possible through this cycle and through PCT if you refuse to follow the advise given and discontinue the use of this stuff.

That is all.
    2nd Samuel 23:9-10
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You're why this **** gets banned. You didn't do nearly enough research, have enough gym experience, or your nutrition down to be taking multiple oral steroids.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.02%

has anyone experienced actually taken this Emonster by galaxy? I am interested in it, but I haven't found any good reviews of the product.
    Right now I am finishing up Epi 2A3A and Size 350--wasn't impressed.
    PM me if you would like.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

Im pretty sure it will help you, so far I went form i 135 to 150, and reached my goal of benching 205! i thought i was never going to reach that before high school ended.

its amazing alright, the only problem i have with this product so far is the occasional headaches in the morning.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

Hey guys, thanks you very much for giving that advise to a young guy, when we are young we just want to devour the world in one bite.

Now, I'm a 5-day-a-week gym guy with a hard routine and a very lean nutrition.
    I'm lean and can't complaint with my body structure, but I'd like to increase my mass, and gain some vascularity.

I've never tried before any pro-hormone or pro-test before.

Would this product be a good choice for me, or what do you expert guys would recommend to achieve my goal?

I really appreciate your help.

elcade
  17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%

Quote Originally Posted by elcade View Post
    Hey guys, thanks you very much for giving that advise to a young guy, when we are young we just want to devour the world in one bite.

Now, I'm a 5-day-a-week gym guy with a hard routine and a very lean nutrition.
    I'm lean and can't complaint with my body structure, but I'd like to increase my mass, and gain some vascularity.

I've never tried before any pro-hormone or pro-test before.

Would this product be a good choice for me, or what do you expert guys would recommend to achieve my goal?

I really appreciate your help.

elcade
    No, this is not a good option for first time user nor experienced user, no matter what age. I'd recommend you to start with Epistane, H-Drol or P-Mag and do lot of research before it
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.66%

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    No, this is not a good option for first time user nor experienced user, no matter what age. I'd recommend you to start with Epistane, H-Drol or P-Mag and do lot of research before it
    I agree
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

Hey thank you very much!

Any particular order?
    What would be your recommendation?
    Pre or Post supplements?
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%

Hey thank you very much!

Any particular order?
    Pre or Post supplements?
    H-Drol and P-Mag are little milder than Epistane so I'd start with one of them, not both in any case because they are methylated compounds (=liver toxic)... I don't want to give you ready-to-use "recipe" for your cycle, I want you to do enough research so that you have knowledge to mix your own coctail But here is a little tip for you: always use SERM.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.66%

Hey thank you very much!

Any particular order?
    Pre or Post supplements?
    I agree with gohard. H-Drol(halodrol) or P-Mag(promagnon) for a first run. They are mild and it's relatively easy to maintain the gains made while on them. Check out tunedsports.com for more info. Pay special attention to what you need to pre-load before taking a methylated compound, what you should avoid while on it, what you will need to take to help avoid sides like messed up lipids and a sky rocketing blood pressure and and what you will need for PCT(post cycle therapy). Happy researching!!

I think the easiest one to find right now would be P-Mag by Competitive Edge Labs. H-Drol is pretty scarce these days.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

You guys are awesome!

Could you point me to the right direction where can I find info about the pre and the post usage and complements of the products you recommend.
    I've been reading about SERM since you mention it above but, I'm still lost about timing (when), dosage, and newbie questions that might be silly for you guys to answer.
    Also, I don't want to be bugging you all day long!

THANKS!!!

elcade
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.66%

You guys are awesome!

Could you point me to the right direction where can I find info about the pre and the post usage and complements of the products you recommend.
    I've been reading about SERM since you mention it above but, I'm still lost about timing (when), dosage, and newbie questions that might be silly for you guys to answer.
    Also, I don't want to be bugging you all day long!

THANKS!!!

elcade
    TUNEDSPORTS.COM
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

Thanks!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.66%

Thanks!
    You are welcome
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

dude this guy is crazy! why would anyone take that! STacking a few injectables are safer than e-monster. I took p-mag when i was 19 and everyone told me not to take it and it would piss me off but i still ended up doing it and i did it right with tamox and daa and recycle and cycle assist and all that and i still had high blood pressure and bloody noses every day. I gained 20 lbs with just p-mag, why do you need 5 compounds?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice 6 month bump.

And no, you don't need to take a product like that lol. It's stupid.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

Dude! Just get yourself some glycobol or slinsane, with a tubof glycomaze and you'll fill out within a few days! And you'll still be able to get an erection once you finish the cycle
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.2%

How much weight did you gain off of emonster? TOTAL?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.07%

I'd say about tree fiddy
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.46%
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I wonder what happened to this kid. Probably he is back down to 140. I just don't understand today's youngsters.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.07%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I wonder what happened to this kid. Probably he is back down to 140. I just don't understand today's youngsters.
    Probably about right. I remember my first oral cycle, had no clue what i was doing, took something some supp shop sold me spent like 200 bucks on the product + "pct" garbage they were selling. Gained like 15lbs in a month, ended up going backwards after PCT lol. Ah to be young and stupid again.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

haven't got on this in a long time, still dont know anything or close to anything on supplements. even though every one said it was bad. i grew another inch so im 6 feet now. and my wieght is 160. and iv i finished my second cycle of this two months ago.

it really did work, i have amazing strength, and kept almost all the gains. even though not all of it, it still feels better to be 20 pounds over 140.

ONLY SIDE, WAS increased acne. i got some on my back, and even though i had some already on my face it did get worse from when i was on it. now can you guys please tell me where you go to get your blood work. or buy a test.

I am concerned that my sex drive isnt as good as it use to be. what do i do to improve?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

hey im about to start my first cycle of emonster im 5'11 170 pounds. this isnt my first time taking something like this but emonster sounds alot more intense then anything i have took. so i was wondering if someone can hook me up with some info about emonster like what should i take with it? should i stack it with another test booster? when should i take the pills (im plaining on taking two a day) should i take them a post workout? Just send info my way. I.E good liver support?? PCT???
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.82%

Why is this in the LG section?
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.44%

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Why is this in the LG section?
    Yeah I'm a little confused myself! I guess just wanting to be apart of something great!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

hey skinny bro... heres all the math you need until your a bit older and more ready to use that kind of product..

eat so much food your taking TWO big sh!ts a day......

got it? you dont eat as much as you claim you are.. and frankly.. even if you were, but not gaining... you would just need to eat even more.

there is no need to take this kind of stuff until your:
    a) huge already
    b) trying to break a training plataue
    c) competing in non natty events.

just saying bro.. do you even realise your dick wont work right after you run this ****.. for reals dude.. your playing with fire! and all the gains you make will not replace the shame you will feel in the sack when you cant get it up any better than a wet noodle.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.44%

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    hey skinny bro... heres all the math you need until your a bit older and more ready to use that kind of product.. eat so much food your taking TWO big sh!ts a day......got it? you dont eat as much as you claim you are.. and frankly.. even if you were, but not gaining... you would just need to eat even more. there is no need to take this kind of stuff until your:a) huge alreadyb) trying to break a training platauec) competing in non natty events. just saying bro.. do you even realise your dick wont work right after you run this ****.. for reals dude.. your playing with fire! and all the gains you make will not replace the shame you will feel in the sack when you cant get it up any better than a wet noodle.
    Ouch!!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%

the joy of trolling in a 2 yr old bump thread.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:51 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 01:52 PM
  3. Starting a GS emonster cycle soon...
    By STLNYYDET43 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 06:56 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:44 AM
  5. Best supplement/supplements to gain muscle and strength??
    By EastKentDAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:19 PM