questions on dosing for Sub Sterone? - AnabolicMinds.com

questions on dosing for Sub Sterone?

1. New Member

questions on dosing for Sub Sterone?

Guys,

I've head the logs on sub sterone - Looks awesome! - I've ordered a couple of bottles from NP to give it a go - one on cycle and one for pct.

Ok - couple of questions about dosing.

is there a ideal process for sublingual and what is it exactly? should I be avoiding any food or drink for a certain time after the sublingual dose?

Also - I read that the dosing is 4 times per day. I will have troubles doing a dose at work - so if I cant do 4 doses per day - what is the next best plan? should i take 1.5 doses in the morning and then 1.5 doses late afternoon with the 3rd dose at normal amount at night time?

or could I pop a dose into a 00 cap and just swallow it at work?

thanks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

After having used the previous version of Subecdy last fall..and reading thru the various threads of this new version...here's some pointers I've picked up...
    1. This new version, to make 1 bottle last 30 days, dosing is 2 dropperfulls 3x's a day.
    2. take 1 dose preWO...the other 2 doses spread thru out the day, If I recall the half life is ~9 hours...so take anywhere from 6-8 hours apart, prior to a meal, so it has some amino's 'floating around'...
    3. dose it by placing under tongue as directed, hold there for 60 secs to allow it to be absorbed, then swish around mouth, swallow...
    4. last fall it was recommended not to eat/drink anything for ~15 mins after taking a dose, to allow what's remaining in/around your mouth to further be absorbed...

I would NOT try to put into a cap and swallow as that would negate the method of delivery (i.e. bypassing the gut) this is trying to produce...
  3. New Member

thanks mate - that helps.

I have ordered this version from NP

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...b-sterone-4-oz.

"Sub Sterone Directions:

Adults take 2 dropperfuls (dropper will only fill 1/3 of the way up) by mouth 4 times a day."

so maybe i've got the old version?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No problem!
    NP & you have the updated version...there was just some typo's...here's the updated/corrected directions...

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    Ok guys, the dosing instructions and label info on Nutraplanet are not accurate. Below is the proper dosing and label info.

Serving Size: 2 Droppers ~ 1.45 ml (one dropper will only fill 1/3 of the way up so two 1/3 droppers)

Servings Per Container: 84

Ecdysterone Complex:
    HydroxyPropylBeta Cyclodextrin 55mg
    20-Hydroxy-Beta-Ecdysterone 30mg
    6-Keto-Diosgenin 15mg

Directions: Adults take 2-4 servings per day for best results. Dispense liquid under the tongue and hold for at least 60 seconds then swish around the mouth and swallow completely.

3 Servings Per day will last a full month.
  5. New Member

thanks schizm - champ!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

How long should someone cycle Sub? require a PCT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dosing 11-sterone for Fat Loss/Cutting
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 08:42 PM