trifecta stack coming up

B

brevian

Awards
hey guys, finally decided to check out the trifecta stack after reading up on it for a while. so here's approx. how I think I'll run the stack - of course open to all suggestions and pointers; any help would be great.

things I'll take along with the stack: protein, creatine, multi's, some pre-work out, and maybe fish oil (think it'd be a good idea right?)

dosage:
week 1 - 2(morning)/2(night) for M1d, 2(morning)/1(night) for mmv2; these will be taken with breakfast and dinner

week 2 - 2/3 for M1d, 2/1 for mmv2

week 3 - 2/3, 2/1

week 4 - 2/3, 2/1

PCT (question here, would it better to taper down for a longer pct or just follow the suggested 2 weeks 4 per day?)

week 5 and 6 - 2/2 -OR-

week 5 - 2/2
week 6 - 2/1
week 7 - 1

also, would it be correct to assume by this time all packages would contain the mmv3 instead of the mmv2?
thanks for the help, real excited to start this!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
hello,
I think its a very good idea to take fishoild i dotn even eat meat or fish for 8 years but i still take my fishoil ed for the health. about 4-6g (pills)

PCT : dont really matter 2 weeks is probibly good on the M1d but you could taper off a bit and make it a 3 week pct.

package should contain only CURRENT on shelf products, so Id say its mmv3 that will be inthere.

GOOD LUCK!

B

brevian

Awards
alright thats great to hear, thanks blergs!