Natadrol- a few options.

  1. Natadrol- a few options.


    Hi, I have access to these hormone realted supplements from NZ:

    LG products:
    Natadrol
    IGH-1 (not sure whether to buy)
    Formadrol

    Other:
    Activate Extreme
    Triazole
    DAA

    How would i arrange these products to maximise my gains? Im not sure about whether i need a PCT for natadrol or not.Obv, i dont want to be running do much at once, as the benefits imo wont be as effective relative to the prices.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    Hi, I have access to these hormone realted supplements from NZ:

    LG products:
    Natadrol
    IGH-1 (not sure whether to buy)
    Formadrol

    Other:
    Activate Extreme
    Triazole
    DAA

    How would i arrange these products to maximise my gains? Im not sure about whether i need a PCT for natadrol or not.Obv, i dont want to be running do much at once, as the benefits imo wont be as effective relative to the prices.
    I would run that as 2 different cycles. Natadrol with I-GH-1 (if you want) followed by Formadrol. Then a seperate cycle of ActX/Triazole/DAA combined.

  3. Thanks. However, i saw a log made by someone else, who ran natadrol and daa together. How would that be?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    Thanks. However, i saw a log made by someone else, who ran natadrol and daa together. How would that be?
    Rhadam is right on...I recall a thread last fall sometime about not running Natadrol w/a test booster such as DAA...something about competing receptors I believe...was coming from, I think, Eric (co-LG owner at the time)...

  5. I have used all supps listed with the exception of IGH-1. Natradrol is wothless IMO. You will make the best gains on DAA and Formadrol. I would follow-up with the DS stack if it were me.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    Thanks. However, i saw a log made by someone else, who ran natadrol and daa together. How would that be?
    I wouldn't do Nata + DAA.

    Natadrol is weird. There are people who love it, and there are people who hate it. I rarely see a supp that has so many reviews/logs on both sides of the spectrum like Natadrol. I ran it @ 8 caps a day and saw some very nice strength gains and it helped me keep some muscle while i was on a cut. I was advised by a pharmacology buddy to not run DAA with Natadrol, and i think Eric has said the same.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I wouldn't do Nata + DAA.

    Natadrol is weird. There are people who love it, and there are people who hate it. I rarely see a supp that has so many reviews/logs on both sides of the spectrum like Natadrol. I ran it @ 8 caps a day and saw some very nice strength gains and it helped me keep some muscle while i was on a cut. I was advised by a pharmacology buddy to not run DAA with Natadrol, and i think Eric has said the same.
    Could you give an explanation to reason why DAA + Nata is a bad idea? Would rep.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Could you give an explanation to reason why DAA + Nata is a bad idea? Would rep.
    I think it's a receptor competition issue. I have seen 1 or 2 logs of daa + natadrol doing well, although with both together it's hard to isolate what did the most. Bulk DAA is so cheap it's not bad to buy some and stack if you wanted to, it's just not something i would stack in this case.

  9. k sweet, thanks, activate xtreme + triazole + daa seems should = test overkill lolz, <3

    any other good products to stack my natadrol with though? Ill try get in some methyl-1d, but its a kinda 50% chance ill get it through nz. thanks

  10. Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    k sweet, thanks, activate xtreme + triazole + daa seems should = test overkill lolz, <3

    any other good products to stack my natadrol with though? Ill try get in some methyl-1d, but its a kinda 50% chance ill get it through nz. thanks
    ActX/Triazole/DAA is a very potent stack, works very well. I don't know what things you can get through NZ customs so it's hard for me to recommend something. M1-D isn't PH grade anymore, you could try it but they would probably still try to seize it. If you can get DAA i would consider running that say 2 weeks in to your Natadrol cycle, i think that could work well.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by baconbaco View Post
    k sweet, thanks, activate xtreme + triazole + daa seems should = test overkill lolz, <3

    any other good products to stack my natadrol with though? Ill try get in some methyl-1d, but its a kinda 50% chance ill get it through nz. thanks
    Natadrol may make you hungry so you could stack it with nutrient partitioner like LG Scienses SLIN, Genomyx Slin-Sane, AI Glycobol or **** Need2Slin You should notice some serious muscle fullness!

    From what I've read, Natadrol is not very good to stack with anything androgenic so GH products and nutrient partitioners would be OK. Natadrol/GHenerate/IGH-1/nutrient partitioner would be awesome cycle followed with good PCT

  12. I would rpobbibly use the DAA AFTER the natadrol cycle.
    I say save it.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TRT Options Help?
    By bubblehead77 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 05:23 PM
  2. So many options
    By jfear in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 07:37 PM
  3. BP med options
    By AnotherOldGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 11:55 AM
  4. More SAMe options?
    By Skigazzi in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 08:30 AM
  5. PCT options..
    By TheThreeAminos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-13-2004, 03:54 PM
Log in
Log in