Different batches of Natadrol?

  1. Different batches of Natadrol?


    Hi.

    I just finished my second bottle of Natadrol and opened a third one. I noticed that capsules are bigger in that third bottle and color of powder is slightly different than what it was in those two other bottles. Should I be worried?

    Exp. date of those two already finished bottles is 09/13 and lot number is C091064. Exp. date of this third bottle is 03/12 and there is no lot number printed on the bottle.


  2. WTF, one capsule was empty when I opened it? I have to open those caps and eat the powder because I can't swallow any capsules. I've done one Natadrol cycle before and used 4 bottles of Natadrol but have there has been no empty capsules before. Bad batch? Say something, LG reps!

  3. How did those 2bottles treat ya ?

    3rd bottle and the other 2 bottles have the same ingredient listing at the back ? Same amount of mg ?

    Hopefully it's just that 1cap and not the entire bottle

    Bump for my man
    S.n.S team member
    •   
       


  4. Those bottles treated me very well. I've gained 6lbs and LOT of strength. Hopefully ingredients inside the 3rd bottle are potent as well. Should be same amount of mg.

    I don't think this is "bunk" bottle. I just think there might've happened a mistake during filling those capsules. In the first post I said that these capsules are bigger than those from the other bottles. I was wrong, they're the same size. These capsules are just not at tightly closed so maybe the filler machine was broken or something? Could that explain the darker colour of powder too? Maybe powder have been in contact with air or something?

  5. You don't really have anything to worry about. The machines aren't always faultless and something could have happened at the plant or during shipping. Was it just 1 capsule that was broken?

    As far as results, i ran 2 bottles of Natadrol on a keto cut to keep strength up and it really worked. Dropping carbs and calories was killing my strength and energy but Natadrol gave me quite a big increase. Sucked when i cycled off because my lifts dropped considerably. If i wasn't a rep i honestly wouldn't have tried Natadrol, but i'm glad i did to be honest.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    You don't really have anything to worry about. The machines aren't always faultless and something could have happened at the plant or during shipping. Was it just 1 capsule that was broken?
    Capsule wasn't broken, it was empty. But yeah, just 1 empty capsule so far

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    As far as results, i ran 2 bottles of Natadrol on a keto cut to keep strength up and it really worked. Dropping carbs and calories was killing my strength and energy but Natadrol gave me quite a big increase. Sucked when i cycled off because my lifts dropped considerably. If i wasn't a rep i honestly wouldn't have tried Natadrol, but i'm glad i did to be honest.
    This is my 2nd cycle of Natadrol and I love it Last time I gained 8.5lbs in 6 weeks and now I'm already up 6.5lbs (lean bulk) and have still almost 2 weeks left (I'm running it for 7-8 weeks this time). Strength is through the roof. I've never used a PH or DS so this works really well with me. I've never tried anything like it.

  7. good to hear the results ..as i have 2bottles stocked up for later on summer
    S.n.S team member

  8. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post

    This is my 2nd cycle of Natadrol and I love it Last time I gained 8.5lbs in 6 weeks and now I'm already up 6.5lbs (lean bulk) and have still almost 2 weeks left (I'm running it for 7-8 weeks this time). Strength is through the roof. I've never used a PH or DS so this works really well with me. I've never tried anything like it.
    Dang, those are great results! makes me wanna pick up a couple - few bottles to run later this year....hmmmm....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Dang, those are great results! makes me wanna pick up a couple - few bottles to run later this year....hmmmm....
    If you haven't used stronger stuff, you'll enjoy this

  10. Once in a while the machine might jam or something. As for the powder, there are always slight variations in the herbal ingredients color and also different manufacturers use different excipients and even the same manufacturer will use different excipients based on the time of year. In the summer, you need more of something because of the higher humidity and in the winter things change. Color of the powder doesn't mean much.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Once in a while the machine might jam or something. As for the powder, there are always slight variations in the herbal ingredients color and also different manufacturers use different excipients and even the same manufacturer will use different excipients based on the time of year. In the summer, you need more of something because of the higher humidity and in the winter things change. Color of the powder doesn't mean much.
    Yeah I've already used that bottle and my strength continued increasing so I worried for nothing... Now I'm on PCT which consists of Formadrol Extreme (3/3/2/1) and Redefine Nutrition Pure Test (D-Aspartic Acid) and I'm liking it so far!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    If you haven't used stronger stuff, you'll enjoy this
    Ive used stronger stuff and still enjoy Natadrol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Using Doses From Different Batches
    By radiodude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 02:57 PM
  2. X-Factor Batches?
    By srx600 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 09:12 AM
  3. Hope this wasnt one of your batches!
    By db682 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 03:59 PM
Log in
Log in