Trifecta stack has begun

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Started my stack yesterday!!!:usa2:

I'm set up for a solid 4 week run and then PCT for 3+ weeks
Going to be using GHenerate thru the entire run and PCT and ASGT as my PWO
I will add Creatine Nitrate in the PCT phase

I'm really psyched for this. I believe I have everything lined up for some nice returns during this run.
Working hard on my diet and adding the standards like a multi, fish oil, ect.

I don't have the time for a full out daily log but will definitely do updates every few days. I believe I can log enough to give everyone good insight into the progression of the stack.

Thanks to LG33 and Flex for helping set up the dosing and support supps

This is my first hormonal stack and I am PUMPED!!!

xBlingBlingx

Awards
Good luck! I'll be following :) Began mine as well today...

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Niiice

I'm interested to see how we each respond...

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Just an observation-
Whenever I take something that should help me sleep it always has the opposite affect.
Last night I dosed the HGenerate at 6 pumps before bed and wound up with very disrupted sleep. I think I'll stick with 1 dose before lunch and 1 dose pre workout(around 6pm) and see how that does.

My sleep has been good lately so I don't want to start having issues there.

xBlingBlingx

Awards
I also had trouble sleeping my first night, taking 6 sprays GHenerate and 3 I-GH-1 roughly 30 min before bed. Couldn't fall asleep and when I did I snapped back into being awake again. Kept waking up too. Same problem when I tried to take a nap later that day.

However! Now, the 2nd night, I slept like a baby and felt really refreshed upon waking (I usually hit the snooze button for quite some time :) )...

Just thought I'd share the experience..

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Cool

I'll give it another try tonight and see what happens

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your trifecta cycle man, ill be following this. Cant also wait to start my natadrol cycle on 14th. That'll be my valentine date,lol.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Hook, in here my man. Lets see what happens on yet another Trifecta run!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining in Flex
Good to have someone with your experience level following along...

Seems like the Trifecta stack is drawing a crowd. Good to have multiple people running at the same time.

Great back/tri workout today
4 days in and strength is still there if not slightly higher as It seemed like I moved 175lbs on widegrip Lat pulldowns fairly easy today. Good pump and focus.
Joints feel slightly more sore than normal but not sure if that's leftover from the 12 week Natty run I just ended during which I set lot's of PR's and definitely strained the old joints quite a bit.

Hopefully the fish oil and G&C kick in soon.

Legs are up next...

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Sunday I go from 4/day to 5/day dosing scheme

Right now feeling really good and strong. Joints feel like they are getting better. No more sleep issues or anything negative.

Weight is up 1 lb. solid. I think more due to solid diet but it has been steady, no wild fluctuations like usual.

Will start throwing in more consistent cardio to get into fat burning mode.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
1 week update-

The combo of the Trifecta with 6 pumps of GHenerate and 1 scoop of AGST made for one intense leg workout!!!

I set a PR on leg press and in general had one great workout today. No fatigue, great focus and energy the entire workout.

Diet has been good and tomorrow I up my dose to 5 MMV3 amd 5 MD-1 daily
Joints feeling much better now.
Cardio day tomorrow, hopefully burn some fat off!!!

Thanks for reading

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for subbin' in guys. Appreciate the support!!!

Good luck 10ringaz!!!

Looked at my log and realized it was chest,bi's day so cardio will wait till tomorrow.

Great workout today. Again did my doses and added GHenerate and AGST and really felt good in the gym.

Nice bicep pump today. Didn't get the normal pain in my shoulder, this let's me push some more weight and really challenge the pecs.

Weighed in at 199lbs. again. Seems like that's my weight at the moment which is fine as I would like to see some more recomp overall.
Shoulders, arms, traps, and legs all feeling and looking good.
Even the abs continue to tighten up with all the attention and variation of exercises I'm doing.

Thanks again guys...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Good, good..sometimes bodyweight doesn't tell the whole story. Mirror don't lie!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed to see how you do with the trifecta stack. I just finished up my formadrol the other day from natabolic stack. I'll probably run a higher dose natabolic stack in the near future. Good luck with stack hookset!

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
i heard this stack SUCKKK$$$$$$

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
well if your comparing this to a anavar/test e/clen stack then yes it sux
but if you have a great base and start this stack youl break plateaus. affordable, minimal sides, solid gains, sounds good to me./

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Good luck i loved the trifecta stack put on like 5 pounds and strength went up noticabley i also shed some BF. SO best of luck on your log your really gonna enjoy it.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
well if your comparing this to a anavar/test e/clen stack then yes it sux
but if you have a great base and start this stack youl break plateaus. affordable, minimal sides, solid gains, sounds good to me./
Agreed
I would not expect to compare this to the the HDrol I have on my shelf

I just completed a great natty stack and thought this would be a next logical step at this point in my training and $$$ wise it made sense.

Thanks jumpshot 903!!!
I would be cool with those gains!!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Agreed
I would not expect to compare this to the the HDrol I have on my shelf

I just completed a great natty stack and thought this would be a next logical step at this point in my training and $$$ wise it made sense.

Thanks jumpshot 903!!!
I would be cool with those gains!!!
Good logic hook. There are plenty of logs, pics, results proving otherwise.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
il be starting my trifecta thursday. i keep on comming back to the stack. ive tried 2 dif. formulated trifectas and none has let me down yet. im excited to see how this newer formula works out for me.im stoked yet again.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Been dosing steady and feeling good

Weight has gone from 199 lbs. to 202 lbs.
Noticing body changing, getting thicker in the back and shoulders.
Strength was on tonight and pump was suprising. My back felt great and tri's were completely pumped.

I'm feeling the Trifecta is really working

Very happy at this point...

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Very nice hookset. Damn 3lbs already, nice work.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I will add that I've been dialing in my diet the last few weeks and it just seems to be coming together.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ok just to add im on day 4 and ive tried the "better formulas of the trifecta" and still, i feel masterdrol strength gains already. i just benched 225, 4 sets, first 2 sets 7 reps last 2, 5 reps... very good considering im 170lbs and me plateau was 225 4 sets, 5,5,4,4,

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your seeing results Jake

I'm feeling really good on this stack
Recovery is fantastic and really looking fuller.

Killed Leg yesterday. Felt extremely strong, no PR's, but absolutely crushed every excersize. Added in Abs and really like what I'm seeing.

mscleaddictin

Hey Hook...guess who? Looks like you are of to a great start my Iron Brother! Did you ever get the 2 mg. Copper caps? That will help the joints and tendons, along with the Fish Oil and Gluclosamine (sorry for the spelling). Keep up on preparing your meals ahead of time like you have been doing, eat tons of protein, that has been the ticket for me. My strength has been through the roof, though I have been neglecting the logging on mine...I will make it over there soon, but just about to start my PCT of Formadrol and T-911...and will run that for 4 weeks. I have another stack ready to go, but was looking at some other options as well so doing some more research. Keep it up, now that I founf your log I will keep tabs on you...stay focused!!!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, been really busy but staying the course on the Trifecta and working out.

Did Chest/Bi's yesterday and Leg today.
Some real good workouts and good pumps.

Changed my routine a liitle- less exercises per body part but higher reps. Trying to get a better pump going and more definition.

Weight is around 201lbs. and I think all my muscle groups are looking fuller, specifically my arms, traps, and legs.

No sides at all but I have been having some weird dreams lately.
Oh yeah, my hunger has been up and I feel like eating alot more than I normally do. Trying to keep it clean with some extra protien shakes thrown in.

Counted everything out yesterday and I have 8 days of dosing left and then on to my PCT.
On PCT I will throw in the Prime that I have and Creatine nitrate. I will mega-dose the Prime for best affect. I've used it before with good results and I've read plenty about mega-dosing it so I will go that route.

Thanks for reading...

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Yo mscleaddictin, what's up???

Joints been feeling much better. Started the fish oil and Glusamin/chondroitin, looked into the copper but haven't started it yet.

I'm mulling over some other ideas and working on my strategy for the rest of the year.
Really grateful that work has been so busy that I've been basically working and working out!!!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
considering ordering this stack, deff interesting supps combined. log was good man, followed along and glad to see it actually works. just curious to know how libido was doing and how PCT goes for you...cause i been through Mdrol twice before and needed nolva to get back to normal in that area...thanks man. once again great log

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Great workout today
Chest and Bi's

Dosed MD-1-2pills, MMV3-1pill,GHenerate-6pumps, Creatine Nitratex6pills, ASGTx1-1/2 scoops
Went to the gym and absolutely killed it. Great pump and moved some good weight.

I'm up about 4 lbs. but leaner through the mid-section. Sleep is great with no issues with recovery or joints.
Have about 4 more days and then into PCT

I'll be using the Formadrol in the kit along with USPLabs Prime and GHenerate. Really looking forward to the remaining 4 weeks.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
considering ordering this stack, deff interesting supps combined. log was good man, followed along and glad to see it actually works. just curious to know how libido was doing and how PCT goes for you...cause i been through Mdrol twice before and needed nolva to get back to normal in that area...thanks man. once again great log
Thanks for reading
I will say my libido is down a little, no issue with performance just generally low desire. Will have to see how it goes during PCT.

Strength and definition are good. I like everything I'm seeing up to this point.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log.

I'll be receiving my stack soon. I plan on running it while cutting, so I hope I get some solid results.

mscleaddictin

Thanks for reading
I will say my libido is down a little, no issue with performance just generally low desire. Will have to see how it goes during PCT.

Strength and definition are good. I like everything I'm seeing up to this point.
Hey Hook, I have been keeping up with you...how are you feeling my man? I am now currently on my PCT (Formadrol, T-911, HGenerate, and I-GH-1...along with still utilizing ASGT, AP, and Postal) and I like the fact of getting rid of the water retention that the stack put on. My vascularity is better and getting a more ripped look.

Now you see how fun it is to keep up with the logging when you are busy with life...I tried, but failed! You are doing better than me!

Though my libido never went down, for me it went up a bit (you would have to ask the wife, but her usual comment would be "again?") You know how wives are, anyway my libido has stayed the same, or I am just a horny ass dude...which is also true :).

I am watching you! Keep hitting it hard, I am actually going to give it another run after 4 weeks of PCT...why not! We are old men with low testosterone levels naturally unfortunately, I felt so good on the stack...you can tell the difference can't you? Or is it just me?

Shout out to LG Science...your products work! What can we expect here in the near future? Anything new?

Hook, keep it real, hit it hard everyday as if it were your last...and I will check in on you in a bit!

mscleaddictin

Thanks for the log.

I'll be receiving my stack soon. I plan on running it while cutting, so I hope I get some solid results.
You should...just keep your nutrition in check...and keep hitting the weights HEAVY!!!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I just hope the standard dosage is enough.

mscleaddictin

I just hope the standard dosage is enough.
At 6'2", 242, you are a heavyweight...I am 6'2", 230, 14% BF, and I ran it for 6 weeks solid at 6 caps a day of each. With this dosage you will need 2 Trifecta Stacks...but I highly recommend it, other wise you may be disappointed. I just finished my 6 week run, I now am on 4 week PCT, and will be hitting another 6 week run for cutting purposes as well to get ready for a competition after my 4 week PCT. I would do 6 M1D and 6 MMV3 divided into 3 doses...if you like I can post you my supplement regimen I followed...you can run this for 6 weeks solid!

mscleaddictin

Sorry Hook, not trying to steal your log...just giving advice.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Finally got back to update!!!
Been away on business

Just started PCT yesterday and also added USPLabs Prime into the mix.

Feeling good and look better in the mirror, definitely added some muscle in the back, shoulders, and arms.
Actually seeing some cuts around the abs!!! At 50 yrs. old I'm likin' it!!!

Recovery and joints are fine. Weight is 201lbs. consistent, up about 4lbs. overall.

Had a killer back workout last night with a great pump.

I'll be back on later to add to the report.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
your gonna like PCT Forma is probably LG;s best product. libido will sky rocket and youll get some serious stiffys

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
your gonna like PCT Forma is probably LG;s best product. libido will sky rocket and youll get some serious stiffys
I'm already feeling it!!!
My libido was a little flat the last 2 weeks and 4 days into PCT and it's going thru the roof.

Had a great workout yesterday doing Chest and Bi's. Strength was great and really looked pumped in the mirror. I'm surprised by how much bigger I'm looking in the shoulders/arms.

Recovery is fantastic and my joints are giving me no problems at all.

Let's see how this PCT progresses over the next 3 weeks.
I really believe I'm going to continue to make gains, not just maintain!!!

Niiiice!!!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Nice Leg/Ab day

Strength is still coming along and I'm hoping, like some other reports I've read, that I start to lean out some more. If I do it will be fantastic.
I think I have the fullness and added muscle now, I just want to lose some water weight I believe I'm holding.

Overall I like my results for the investment $$ and the Formadrol and Prime combo w/GHenerate feels like it's going to keep my gains coming.
Now that would be really great!!!

Gavin9

Awards
Great log. Love seeing this stuff and good luck on pct!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Whats your diet been like during this run?

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Whats your diet been like during this run?
My diet has been much better than in the past.

Basically been laying out my meals and eating 3 times a day and adding 1-2 protein shakes a day. Lot's of chicken, turkey, and staying away from simple carbs as much as possible.

I am not a real "diet" guy but I have been making an effort to up my cals and cut back on junk. Taking in about 3K cals a day.
Weighing in about 201lbs. on a daily basis and really feeling good on the Formadrol and GHenerate combo.

I've always said that if I see the results I do than someone who really has their diet under control should see even better results.