Trifecta stack has begun

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, I use the 2 together.

I'm dosing 1 scoop of ASGT and 6 Creatine Nitrate pills pre w/o and 2 pills post w/o.

I have dosed the Creatine Nitrate solo also and either way I get an amazing pump. It really is good stuff and the price on Nutra right now is pretty good.

I don't have a great response to creatine mono or creatine ethyl ester but this stuff really seems to deliver.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Yes, I use the 2 together.

I'm dosing 1 scoop of ASGT and 6 Creatine Nitrate pills pre w/o and 2 pills post w/o.

I have dosed the Creatine Nitrate solo also and either way I get an amazing pump. It really is good stuff and the price on Nutra right now is pretty good.

I don't have a great response to creatine mono or creatine ethyl ester but this stuff really seems to deliver.
    Well I'm just going to have to give it a shot! I think it would go along well with Arginine Nitrate as well...thanks brother!

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday was my final day of PCT

I will write a final review in the next day or so.
    Feeling good and have made some solid gains on this stack...

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Final review-

I did one kit of the Trifecta stack which was a 27 day run and a 25 day PCT.

Strength- I saw gains in this area on squats, widegrip pulldowns, and incline bench specifically. I started to see the gains around the 3rd week and they continued into the entire PCT run. In fact, it almost seemed like my gains were better during PCT but I assume that was just the continuation of the entire cycle adding up to those gains.
    I definitely had people looking at me by the last 2 weeks as, atleast in my gym, you don't see many over 50 yr olds putting up 225lbs. for 10 on the incline bench. Not bragging as I know there are many people on here who warm up with that weight.

Body composition- definitely saw a difference here as I can see I've gotten thicker across my shoulders and back while adding some nice size to my arms. My weight went from 197lbs. to 202lbs. steady with no change in my waistline. My Traps are looking much better than they ever have and my delts have rounded out nicely. I'm not positive but I believe I've seen some thinning of the hair but since it's thin already it may be the natural progression of things. Definitely had acne on my chest and some on my forehead but not too bad.

I feel the GHenerate worked well for me as my sleep was good and I always felt rested even during this time when my workload is just insane and home life is pretty hectic. My joints have not felt better than when I was on this cycle. I cannot say enough about that as at my age the joints are becoming a limiting factor to how much weight I can move.

The best workouts I had were on Saturday and Sunday mornings when I would take my pills and add Creatine Nitrate and ASGT as my pwo. I literally felt unstoppable and would just have endurance that wouldn't end.

Overall I felt for the cost and effort invested I made good gains during a very challenging time for me with everything that's going on.
    As most people say I found my diet was critical and as I improved it and took in more clean food my body composition and strength changed with it.

While I didn't see crazy size gains I understand I did not eat to see those kinds of gains and focused on not adding to my BF% while upping my strength.

Hopefully this helps someone...

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

It's about 4 days since my cycle ended and here are some observations-

The only thing I took today was ASGT pwo.

Sleep- not quite as good as it was while on the GHenerate. Some nights I've been waking up 2-3 times a night. Still feeling rested in the morning but it is a pain getting up at night. I think I'll get some more GHenerate and see if my sleep pattern goes back to where it was.

Strength- still there and moving up. I matched my previous PR on legpress today and felt strong overall. I did barbell shrugs at 345lbs. for 5 until my grip started giving out. I really need straps as I feel I can go higher. I also did seated dumbell overhead press with 60's for a set of 10 which is a PR for me. I feel I can go higher with a spotter.

Endurance- it was insane today, no loss of energy at any point during the workout. I was really in the zone and worked up one heck of a sweat!!!

Tomorrow is cardio so I'll see where I'm at as far as that goes.

Overall feeling really good with no "post cycle" issues as far as I can tell.

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Great updates.

I'm about two weeks into my first stack. dosing six tabs of each, a day.

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Great updates.

I'm about two weeks into my first stack. dosing six tabs of each, a day.
    Thanks

Your actually dosing higher than I did(4/day) so it will be interesting to see your results.

Good luck!!!

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Starting my 2nd run of this stack today. Did my first about a year ago, great recomp and strenght on a below maintenance diet. Like you the PCT was where this shined. But I think it just takes a bit to get the ball rollling. Once it does... Plus, I've held on to it all.

I'm doing 6/6 also. I started with 4/4 then 5/5 and then 6/6 last time and the 6/6 was definitely my sweet spot.

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

I'm enjoying the libido boost and muscle hardness, from this stack.

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Just an update going on 3 weeks after my PCT

I have kept my gains at this point with my weight staying where I ended at and my strength is doing good.

In the last week I've set a new PR on Incline Bench, matched my PR on Cable Fly's, and smashed my Seated DB overhead press by doing 65's for a set of 10(no spot). It seems my strength gains are staying also.

My sleep pattern has gotten back to normal and everything else seems fine.

I have only been taking the standard multi, fish oil, and protien shakes.

Overall I'm feeling real strong in the gym and very happy with my results.

Thanks for reading...

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone dose the Formadrol at 6 caps a day?

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone experience Acne Breakouts while on this stack? it seems like a good stack to start with, but id rather not deal with acne side effects.

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

VERY minor on my chest and forehead

Nothing that I felt was a concern or made it seem like I was "on" something

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah that doesn't sound too bad, hows ur skin normally, would u say ur acne prone, or pretty clear? And overall how did you like the Trifecta stack?

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Well, time for me to pull double duty and hit AM up as it looks like i'm about the only remaining LG rep lol.

First off, i've browsed your log and what can i say... GREAT progress and feedback. You used the stack for your purpose, which didn't necessarily have to be for a bunch of weight gain but your strength went up noticeably. Still having aggression and strength increases through PCT is a great sign that everything worked as planned.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalInside View Post
    Yeah that doesn't sound too bad, hows ur skin normally, would u say ur acne prone, or pretty clear? And overall how did you like the Trifecta stack?
    I am acne sensitive to start with so other people would prbably see less.

I used it for strength gains and LBM and it worked great.
    I added a solid 4+ lbs. of lean mass which may not sound like much BUT when it goes directly to the Shoulders, Lats, and Arms it looks really good!!!

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Hookset,

Found this site looking for reviews on the trifecta stack. I am convinced and will be going for it next week. Thank you!

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

nice review man. Im half way into my 3rd week of the stack. I havent been taking the mmv3 everyday, but i have been seeing great strength gains on the M1D.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Trifecta Stack?
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. lg stack has begun
    By boricuarage in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:36 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 08:05 PM