Trifecta stack has begun

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. The kit I currently have came with a bottle of T911. SHould that be saved for the PCT with Formadrol?


  2. I've seen it recommended that it be saved for the PCT

    I didn't have it in my kit but I am taking Prime during my PCT which is sorta playing the same role as the T-911.

    Maybe someone else can chime in...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    your gonna like PCT Forma is probably LG;s best product. libido will sky rocket and youll get some serious stiffys
    Really lovin' this stuff!!!

    Dosing the Formadrol, GHenerate, and Prime daily and throwing in Creatine Nitrate and ASGT on workout days. Talk about getting a pump going!!!
    My libido is sky high. I'm getting some small pimples on my face and chest and waking up with wood daily.

    Strength is still coming on and I'm still making size gains on Day 11 of PCT.
    Recovery is excellent with no joint issues at all. My elbows and shoulders haven't felt this good in 6+ months.

    Let's see how the next 2 weeks go...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Really lovin' this stuff!!!

    Dosing the Formadrol, GHenerate, and Prime daily and throwing in Creatine Nitrate and ASGT on workout days. Talk about getting a pump going!!!
    My libido is sky high. I'm getting some small pimples on my face and chest and waking up with wood daily.

    Strength is still coming on and I'm still making size gains on Day 11 of PCT.
    Recovery is excellent with no joint issues at all. My elbows and shoulders haven't felt this good in 6+ months.

    Let's see how the next 2 weeks go...
    Ahh hook I cant belive i have been missing this!! great progress bro!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

  5. Glad you found it!!!
    Always good to have experienced support!!!
    •   
       


  6. just wondering..would t-911 be enough of a pct to run after using the trifecta stack?..of course having my bcaa, multi-v, joint support, liver support, fish oils as staple supplements...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gorilla25 View Post
    just wondering..would t-911 be enough of a pct to run after using the trifecta stack?..of course having my bcaa, multi-v, joint support, liver support, fish oils as staple supplements...
    I've never used the T-911 but judging by the write-up it seems like it would do just fine. Very similiar to the Formadrol.

  8. thats nice to hear.....btw..im in ...following you through your stack

  9. Thanks for joining in...

    Back and Tri's tonight, gonna kill it!!!

  10. Was it mentioned that dosages should be taken with fats, for better absorption?

  11. was just catching up with reading your log, and man you got some great results going there. Stack did it's wonders for you. keep us posted during your pct w/ strength, lbm gain or any kind of changes. hit it hard bro.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    was just catching up with reading your log, and man you got some great results going there. Stack did it's wonders for you. keep us posted during your pct w/ strength, lbm gain or any kind of changes. hit it hard bro.
    Thanks for hangin' in with me...

    Killed Back and Tri's last night. Absolutely incredible pump and some nice strength gains. Widegrip Lat pulldowns has gone up another 10lbs. for a set of 10 reps.
    No joint issues at all and recovery is great. I'm pushing hard every time in the gym and I'm still making gains.

    As for taking it with fats, I've heard that in relationship to prohormones but I've never heard it discussed with the Trifecta stack in particular, perhaps because part of it is sub-lingual?

  13. On day two of the stack. The sublingual MMv3 is nasty, and I don't know how long I can go on these.

  14. I find putting in my cheek down along the lower gumline on the side the best spot. And after it's dissolved I drink some water.
    You'll get use to it. LOL

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    I find putting in my cheek down along the lower gumline on the side the best spot. And after it's dissolved I drink some water.
    You'll get use to it. LOL
    Good'ol dip spot
  16. mscleaddictin
    mscleaddictin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    On day two of the stack. The sublingual MMv3 is nasty, and I don't know how long I can go on these.
    Come on Lonewolf...it really isn't that bad, I actually looked forward to my dosing daily. If you want to build some muscle and gain some strength just get it down my friend!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mscleaddictin View Post
    Come on Lonewolf...it really isn't that bad, I actually looked forward to my dosing daily. If you want to build some muscle and gain some strength just get it down my friend!
    YEah, yeah, I know. I've gotten used to them. They still taste like **** though.

    You guys dose these two at once, or individuals spread throughout the day?

  18. I did 2 at once, after that went back to 1 at a time!!!

    It seems better to spread it thru the day as it keeps it in your system on a regular basis.

  19. Did Leg and added in shoulders today.

    Hit a PR today on Barbell shrugs, doing 325lbs. for 10 reps.

    Great workout with really strong leg sets and very focused shoulder exercises.
    Strength is still coming on. I feel like I'm actually getting stronger during the PCT phase.
    2 days ago I did 225lbs. on Incline Bench. I have never hit that weight for a full set before.

    Joints are feeling great, almost too good to be true as I usually have shoulder/elbow pain when consistently putting up the heavy weights.

    Cardio tomorrow...
  20. mscleaddictin
    mscleaddictin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    YEah, yeah, I know. I've gotten used to them. They still taste like **** though.

    You guys dose these two at once, or individuals spread throughout the day?
    I did like Hookset is doing, although my first dose of the day was 1, then six hours later 2, and six hours later 2 more, then last dose 1...I was taking 6 a day of both for six weeks, and am about to run it again on a cutting cycle to keep muscle and strength...I'm at 17% BF and want to get down to single digits...see if I can get stage ready for July. Ordered 2 Trifecta stacks and will be running Rezolution as well with the same arsenal I ran last time...we shall see my iron brothers!

    Good job Hook! I check up on you when I can...you have been diligent in your logging and seems like you made some decent gains, how did you feel during your cycle? Kind of euphoric??
  21. mscleaddictin
    mscleaddictin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Did Leg and added in shoulders today.

    Hit a PR today on Barbell shrugs, doing 325lbs. for 10 reps.

    Great workout with really strong leg sets and very focused shoulder exercises.
    Strength is still coming on. I feel like I'm actually getting stronger during the PCT phase.
    2 days ago I did 225lbs. on Incline Bench. I have never hit that weight for a full set before.

    Joints are feeling great, almost too good to be true as I usually have shoulder/elbow pain when consistently putting up the heavy weights.

    Cardio tomorrow...
    So the Copper and Gluclosamine is working for you?? So glad to hear, as I get leaner I have to supplement with both diligently otherwise my tendonitis will flare up too...keep it up.

    My best shrug is 545 for 6-8...ripped my straps doing it, but I LOVE shrugs!! Add some upright rows and you will build your traps well!!

  22. Hey Brother, glad your still following along...

    The supps are working their magic with my joints, very happy about that.

    I need some straps to start going heavier on shrugs. My grip is slipping before the traps give out.
    I always do upright rows right after my shrugs.

    While on cycle I definitely had a "feeling", especially right after taking a dose.
    I don't really get any "feeling" when dosing the Formadrol but it's definitely doing it's job. Libido and strength are both up.

    I'm thinking of picking up some more GHenerate as I'm running low and even though I can't pin down what it's doing specifically I like the combo of Formadrol and GHenerate. I believe the Prime is also helping with the strength because the last 2 times I ran it during cutting cycles my strength actually went up!!!

    Overall, I'm just feeling very good and really having some good workouts.
    Definitely not feeling my age!!!

  23. ive found during the last couple weeks of the cycle i got real edgy and big back zits. it always seems that i cant finish up all the mmv3.
  24. mscleaddictin
    mscleaddictin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    ive found during the last couple weeks of the cycle i got real edgy and big back zits. it always seems that i cant finish up all the mmv3.
    Well son, Hookset and I are just a couple of OLD guys who testosterone over the years (which you have to look forward to in 16-17 years...or less) has naturally declined where you are still young and should have levels we would like to have, so that is probably why you are getting back acne, test levels are through the roof while on cycle...where I was able to run 6 a day for 6 weeks due to my low test levels and have no side affects. Enjoy your youth and build your muscle right by proper training and nutrition...that will take your bodybuilding the furthest...just a little mentoring from us OLD guys ...what do you say Hook?

  25. I agree with you mscle

    Jake, that's just your body telling you your test is really up there.
    Keep eating right and staying really focused in the gym and there's no telling how far you'll go.

    I never hit the weights till my mid-30's and then stopped until about 45. The last 5 years I've put in the most effort I could and have seen a decent transformation. I can't look back and think what might have been, I can only look forward to what will be with the right effort.

    The biggest change I've made recently is laying out my meals and eating cleaner and eating more. On this cycle i've put on 4lbs. clean and can really see the difference. I'm throwing up weight i really never thought about being able to do and I still don't believe I've peaked yet!!!

    That's enough insight from me today, back to work...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Trifecta Stack?
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 04:01 PM
  2. lg stack has begun
    By boricuarage in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:36 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 09:05 PM
  4. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 08:37 PM
  5. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Log in
Log in