Trifecta stack has begun

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Glad to hear your seeing results Jake

I'm feeling really good on this stack
    Recovery is fantastic and really looking fuller.

Killed Leg yesterday. Felt extremely strong, no PR's, but absolutely crushed every excersize. Added in Abs and really like what I'm seeing.

2. mscleaddictin

Hey Hook...guess who? Looks like you are of to a great start my Iron Brother! Did you ever get the 2 mg. Copper caps? That will help the joints and tendons, along with the Fish Oil and Gluclosamine (sorry for the spelling). Keep up on preparing your meals ahead of time like you have been doing, eat tons of protein, that has been the ticket for me. My strength has been through the roof, though I have been neglecting the logging on mine...I will make it over there soon, but just about to start my PCT of Formadrol and T-911...and will run that for 4 weeks. I have another stack ready to go, but was looking at some other options as well so doing some more research. Keep it up, now that I founf your log I will keep tabs on you...stay focused!!!
    •   

3. Hey guys, been really busy but staying the course on the Trifecta and working out.

Did Chest/Bi's yesterday and Leg today.
    Some real good workouts and good pumps.

Changed my routine a liitle- less exercises per body part but higher reps. Trying to get a better pump going and more definition.

Weight is around 201lbs. and I think all my muscle groups are looking fuller, specifically my arms, traps, and legs.

No sides at all but I have been having some weird dreams lately.
    Oh yeah, my hunger has been up and I feel like eating alot more than I normally do. Trying to keep it clean with some extra protien shakes thrown in.

Counted everything out yesterday and I have 8 days of dosing left and then on to my PCT.
    On PCT I will throw in the Prime that I have and Creatine nitrate. I will mega-dose the Prime for best affect. I've used it before with good results and I've read plenty about mega-dosing it so I will go that route.

Thanks for reading...

4. Yo mscleaddictin, what's up???

Joints been feeling much better. Started the fish oil and Glusamin/chondroitin, looked into the copper but haven't started it yet.

I'm mulling over some other ideas and working on my strategy for the rest of the year.
    Really grateful that work has been so busy that I've been basically working and working out!!!

5. considering ordering this stack, deff interesting supps combined. log was good man, followed along and glad to see it actually works. just curious to know how libido was doing and how PCT goes for you...cause i been through Mdrol twice before and needed nolva to get back to normal in that area...thanks man. once again great log
    •   

6. Day 28

Great workout today
    Chest and Bi's

Dosed MD-1-2pills, MMV3-1pill,GHenerate-6pumps, Creatine Nitratex6pills, ASGTx1-1/2 scoops
    Went to the gym and absolutely killed it. Great pump and moved some good weight.

I'm up about 4 lbs. but leaner through the mid-section. Sleep is great with no issues with recovery or joints.
    Have about 4 more days and then into PCT

I'll be using the Formadrol in the kit along with USPLabs Prime and GHenerate. Really looking forward to the remaining 4 weeks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    considering ordering this stack, deff interesting supps combined. log was good man, followed along and glad to see it actually works. just curious to know how libido was doing and how PCT goes for you...cause i been through Mdrol twice before and needed nolva to get back to normal in that area...thanks man. once again great log
    Thanks for reading
    I will say my libido is down a little, no issue with performance just generally low desire. Will have to see how it goes during PCT.

Strength and definition are good. I like everything I'm seeing up to this point.

8. Thanks for the log.

I'll be receiving my stack soon. I plan on running it while cutting, so I hope I get some solid results.
  9. mscleaddictin

Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Thanks for reading
    I will say my libido is down a little, no issue with performance just generally low desire. Will have to see how it goes during PCT.

Strength and definition are good. I like everything I'm seeing up to this point.
    Hey Hook, I have been keeping up with you...how are you feeling my man? I am now currently on my PCT (Formadrol, T-911, HGenerate, and I-GH-1...along with still utilizing ASGT, AP, and Postal) and I like the fact of getting rid of the water retention that the stack put on. My vascularity is better and getting a more ripped look.

Now you see how fun it is to keep up with the logging when you are busy with life...I tried, but failed! You are doing better than me!

Though my libido never went down, for me it went up a bit (you would have to ask the wife, but her usual comment would be "again?") You know how wives are, anyway my libido has stayed the same, or I am just a horny ass dude...which is also true .

I am watching you! Keep hitting it hard, I am actually going to give it another run after 4 weeks of PCT...why not! We are old men with low testosterone levels naturally unfortunately, I felt so good on the stack...you can tell the difference can't you? Or is it just me?

Shout out to LG Science...your products work! What can we expect here in the near future? Anything new?

Hook, keep it real, hit it hard everyday as if it were your last...and I will check in on you in a bit!
  10. mscleaddictin

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Thanks for the log.

I'll be receiving my stack soon. I plan on running it while cutting, so I hope I get some solid results.
    You should...just keep your nutrition in check...and keep hitting the weights HEAVY!!!

11. I just hope the standard dosage is enough.
  12. mscleaddictin

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I just hope the standard dosage is enough.
    At 6'2", 242, you are a heavyweight...I am 6'2", 230, 14% BF, and I ran it for 6 weeks solid at 6 caps a day of each. With this dosage you will need 2 Trifecta Stacks...but I highly recommend it, other wise you may be disappointed. I just finished my 6 week run, I now am on 4 week PCT, and will be hitting another 6 week run for cutting purposes as well to get ready for a competition after my 4 week PCT. I would do 6 M1D and 6 MMV3 divided into 3 doses...if you like I can post you my supplement regimen I followed...you can run this for 6 weeks solid!
  13. mscleaddictin

Sorry Hook, not trying to steal your log...just giving advice.

14. Finally got back to update!!!
    Been away on business

Just started PCT yesterday and also added USPLabs Prime into the mix.

Feeling good and look better in the mirror, definitely added some muscle in the back, shoulders, and arms.
    Actually seeing some cuts around the abs!!! At 50 yrs. old I'm likin' it!!!

Recovery and joints are fine. Weight is 201lbs. consistent, up about 4lbs. overall.

Had a killer back workout last night with a great pump.

I'll be back on later to add to the report.

15. your gonna like PCT Forma is probably LG;s best product. libido will sky rocket and youll get some serious stiffys

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    your gonna like PCT Forma is probably LG;s best product. libido will sky rocket and youll get some serious stiffys
    I'm already feeling it!!!
    My libido was a little flat the last 2 weeks and 4 days into PCT and it's going thru the roof.

Had a great workout yesterday doing Chest and Bi's. Strength was great and really looked pumped in the mirror. I'm surprised by how much bigger I'm looking in the shoulders/arms.

Recovery is fantastic and my joints are giving me no problems at all.

Let's see how this PCT progresses over the next 3 weeks.
    I really believe I'm going to continue to make gains, not just maintain!!!

Niiiice!!!

17. Nice Leg/Ab day

Strength is still coming along and I'm hoping, like some other reports I've read, that I start to lean out some more. If I do it will be fantastic.
    I think I have the fullness and added muscle now, I just want to lose some water weight I believe I'm holding.

Overall I like my results for the investment $$ and the Formadrol and Prime combo w/GHenerate feels like it's going to keep my gains coming.
    Now that would be really great!!!

18. Great log. Love seeing this stuff and good luck on pct!

19. Whats your diet been like during this run?

20. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Whats your diet been like during this run?
    My diet has been much better than in the past.

Basically been laying out my meals and eating 3 times a day and adding 1-2 protein shakes a day. Lot's of chicken, turkey, and staying away from simple carbs as much as possible.

I am not a real "diet" guy but I have been making an effort to up my cals and cut back on junk. Taking in about 3K cals a day.
    Weighing in about 201lbs. on a daily basis and really feeling good on the Formadrol and GHenerate combo.

I've always said that if I see the results I do than someone who really has their diet under control should see even better results.

21. The kit I currently have came with a bottle of T911. SHould that be saved for the PCT with Formadrol?

22. I've seen it recommended that it be saved for the PCT

I didn't have it in my kit but I am taking Prime during my PCT which is sorta playing the same role as the T-911.

Maybe someone else can chime in...

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    your gonna like PCT Forma is probably LG;s best product. libido will sky rocket and youll get some serious stiffys
    Really lovin' this stuff!!!

Dosing the Formadrol, GHenerate, and Prime daily and throwing in Creatine Nitrate and ASGT on workout days. Talk about getting a pump going!!!
    My libido is sky high. I'm getting some small pimples on my face and chest and waking up with wood daily.

Strength is still coming on and I'm still making size gains on Day 11 of PCT.
    Recovery is excellent with no joint issues at all. My elbows and shoulders haven't felt this good in 6+ months.

Let's see how the next 2 weeks go...

24. Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Really lovin' this stuff!!!

Dosing the Formadrol, GHenerate, and Prime daily and throwing in Creatine Nitrate and ASGT on workout days. Talk about getting a pump going!!!
    My libido is sky high. I'm getting some small pimples on my face and chest and waking up with wood daily.

Strength is still coming on and I'm still making size gains on Day 11 of PCT.
    Recovery is excellent with no joint issues at all. My elbows and shoulders haven't felt this good in 6+ months.

Let's see how the next 2 weeks go...
    Ahh hook I cant belive i have been missing this!! great progress bro!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

25. Glad you found it!!!
    Always good to have experienced support!!!

26. just wondering..would t-911 be enough of a pct to run after using the trifecta stack?..of course having my bcaa, multi-v, joint support, liver support, fish oils as staple supplements...

27. Quote Originally Posted by gorilla25 View Post
    just wondering..would t-911 be enough of a pct to run after using the trifecta stack?..of course having my bcaa, multi-v, joint support, liver support, fish oils as staple supplements...
    I've never used the T-911 but judging by the write-up it seems like it would do just fine. Very similiar to the Formadrol.

28. thats nice to hear.....btw..im in ...following you through your stack

29. Thanks for joining in...

Back and Tri's tonight, gonna kill it!!!

30. Was it mentioned that dosages should be taken with fats, for better absorption?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Trifecta Stack?
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 05:01 PM
  2. lg stack has begun
    By boricuarage in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 04:36 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 10:05 PM