Trifecta stack has begun - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Trifecta stack has begun

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

I just hope the standard dosage is enough.

2. mscleaddictin

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I just hope the standard dosage is enough.
    At 6'2", 242, you are a heavyweight...I am 6'2", 230, 14% BF, and I ran it for 6 weeks solid at 6 caps a day of each. With this dosage you will need 2 Trifecta Stacks...but I highly recommend it, other wise you may be disappointed. I just finished my 6 week run, I now am on 4 week PCT, and will be hitting another 6 week run for cutting purposes as well to get ready for a competition after my 4 week PCT. I would do 6 M1D and 6 MMV3 divided into 3 doses...if you like I can post you my supplement regimen I followed...you can run this for 6 weeks solid!
  3. mscleaddictin

Sorry Hook, not trying to steal your log...just giving advice.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Finally got back to update!!!
    Been away on business

Just started PCT yesterday and also added USPLabs Prime into the mix.

Feeling good and look better in the mirror, definitely added some muscle in the back, shoulders, and arms.
    Actually seeing some cuts around the abs!!! At 50 yrs. old I'm likin' it!!!

Recovery and joints are fine. Weight is 201lbs. consistent, up about 4lbs. overall.

Had a killer back workout last night with a great pump.

I'll be back on later to add to the report.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

your gonna like PCT Forma is probably LG;s best product. libido will sky rocket and youll get some serious stiffys
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    your gonna like PCT Forma is probably LG;s best product. libido will sky rocket and youll get some serious stiffys
    I'm already feeling it!!!
    My libido was a little flat the last 2 weeks and 4 days into PCT and it's going thru the roof.

Had a great workout yesterday doing Chest and Bi's. Strength was great and really looked pumped in the mirror. I'm surprised by how much bigger I'm looking in the shoulders/arms.

Recovery is fantastic and my joints are giving me no problems at all.

Let's see how this PCT progresses over the next 3 weeks.
    I really believe I'm going to continue to make gains, not just maintain!!!

Niiiice!!!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Nice Leg/Ab day

Strength is still coming along and I'm hoping, like some other reports I've read, that I start to lean out some more. If I do it will be fantastic.
    I think I have the fullness and added muscle now, I just want to lose some water weight I believe I'm holding.

Overall I like my results for the investment $$ and the Formadrol and Prime combo w/GHenerate feels like it's going to keep my gains coming.
    Now that would be really great!!!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Great log. Love seeing this stuff and good luck on pct!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Whats your diet been like during this run?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Whats your diet been like during this run?
    My diet has been much better than in the past.

Basically been laying out my meals and eating 3 times a day and adding 1-2 protein shakes a day. Lot's of chicken, turkey, and staying away from simple carbs as much as possible.

I am not a real "diet" guy but I have been making an effort to up my cals and cut back on junk. Taking in about 3K cals a day.
    Weighing in about 201lbs. on a daily basis and really feeling good on the Formadrol and GHenerate combo.

I've always said that if I see the results I do than someone who really has their diet under control should see even better results.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

The kit I currently have came with a bottle of T911. SHould that be saved for the PCT with Formadrol?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

I've seen it recommended that it be saved for the PCT

I didn't have it in my kit but I am taking Prime during my PCT which is sorta playing the same role as the T-911.

Maybe someone else can chime in...
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Really lovin' this stuff!!!

Dosing the Formadrol, GHenerate, and Prime daily and throwing in Creatine Nitrate and ASGT on workout days. Talk about getting a pump going!!!
    My libido is sky high. I'm getting some small pimples on my face and chest and waking up with wood daily.

Strength is still coming on and I'm still making size gains on Day 11 of PCT.
    Recovery is excellent with no joint issues at all. My elbows and shoulders haven't felt this good in 6+ months.

Let's see how the next 2 weeks go...
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Really lovin' this stuff!!!

Dosing the Formadrol, GHenerate, and Prime daily and throwing in Creatine Nitrate and ASGT on workout days. Talk about getting a pump going!!!
    My libido is sky high. I'm getting some small pimples on my face and chest and waking up with wood daily.

Strength is still coming on and I'm still making size gains on Day 11 of PCT.
    Recovery is excellent with no joint issues at all. My elbows and shoulders haven't felt this good in 6+ months.

Let's see how the next 2 weeks go...
    Ahh hook I cant belive i have been missing this!! great progress bro!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Glad you found it!!!
    Always good to have experienced support!!!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  220 lbs.

just wondering..would t-911 be enough of a pct to run after using the trifecta stack?..of course having my bcaa, multi-v, joint support, liver support, fish oils as staple supplements...
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla25 View Post
    just wondering..would t-911 be enough of a pct to run after using the trifecta stack?..of course having my bcaa, multi-v, joint support, liver support, fish oils as staple supplements...
    I've never used the T-911 but judging by the write-up it seems like it would do just fine. Very similiar to the Formadrol.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  220 lbs.

thats nice to hear.....btw..im in ...following you through your stack
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Thanks for joining in...

Back and Tri's tonight, gonna kill it!!!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Was it mentioned that dosages should be taken with fats, for better absorption?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

was just catching up with reading your log, and man you got some great results going there. Stack did it's wonders for you. keep us posted during your pct w/ strength, lbm gain or any kind of changes. hit it hard bro.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    was just catching up with reading your log, and man you got some great results going there. Stack did it's wonders for you. keep us posted during your pct w/ strength, lbm gain or any kind of changes. hit it hard bro.
    Thanks for hangin' in with me...

Killed Back and Tri's last night. Absolutely incredible pump and some nice strength gains. Widegrip Lat pulldowns has gone up another 10lbs. for a set of 10 reps.
    No joint issues at all and recovery is great. I'm pushing hard every time in the gym and I'm still making gains.

As for taking it with fats, I've heard that in relationship to prohormones but I've never heard it discussed with the Trifecta stack in particular, perhaps because part of it is sub-lingual?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

On day two of the stack. The sublingual MMv3 is nasty, and I don't know how long I can go on these.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

I find putting in my cheek down along the lower gumline on the side the best spot. And after it's dissolved I drink some water.
    You'll get use to it. LOL
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

I find putting in my cheek down along the lower gumline on the side the best spot. And after it's dissolved I drink some water.
    You'll get use to it. LOL
    Good'ol dip spot
  26. mscleaddictin

On day two of the stack. The sublingual MMv3 is nasty, and I don't know how long I can go on these.
    Come on Lonewolf...it really isn't that bad, I actually looked forward to my dosing daily. If you want to build some muscle and gain some strength just get it down my friend!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mscleaddictin View Post
    Come on Lonewolf...it really isn't that bad, I actually looked forward to my dosing daily. If you want to build some muscle and gain some strength just get it down my friend!
    YEah, yeah, I know. I've gotten used to them. They still taste like **** though.

You guys dose these two at once, or individuals spread throughout the day?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

I did 2 at once, after that went back to 1 at a time!!!

It seems better to spread it thru the day as it keeps it in your system on a regular basis.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Did Leg and added in shoulders today.

Hit a PR today on Barbell shrugs, doing 325lbs. for 10 reps.

Great workout with really strong leg sets and very focused shoulder exercises.
    Strength is still coming on. I feel like I'm actually getting stronger during the PCT phase.
    2 days ago I did 225lbs. on Incline Bench. I have never hit that weight for a full set before.

Joints are feeling great, almost too good to be true as I usually have shoulder/elbow pain when consistently putting up the heavy weights.

Cardio tomorrow...
  30. mscleaddictin

YEah, yeah, I know. I've gotten used to them. They still taste like **** though.

You guys dose these two at once, or individuals spread throughout the day?
    I did like Hookset is doing, although my first dose of the day was 1, then six hours later 2, and six hours later 2 more, then last dose 1...I was taking 6 a day of both for six weeks, and am about to run it again on a cutting cycle to keep muscle and strength...I'm at 17% BF and want to get down to single digits...see if I can get stage ready for July. Ordered 2 Trifecta stacks and will be running Rezolution as well with the same arsenal I ran last time...we shall see my iron brothers!

Good job Hook! I check up on you when I can...you have been diligent in your logging and seems like you made some decent gains, how did you feel during your cycle? Kind of euphoric??
  31. mscleaddictin

Did Leg and added in shoulders today.

Hit a PR today on Barbell shrugs, doing 325lbs. for 10 reps.

Great workout with really strong leg sets and very focused shoulder exercises.
    Strength is still coming on. I feel like I'm actually getting stronger during the PCT phase.
    2 days ago I did 225lbs. on Incline Bench. I have never hit that weight for a full set before.

Joints are feeling great, almost too good to be true as I usually have shoulder/elbow pain when consistently putting up the heavy weights.

Cardio tomorrow...
    So the Copper and Gluclosamine is working for you?? So glad to hear, as I get leaner I have to supplement with both diligently otherwise my tendonitis will flare up too...keep it up.

My best shrug is 545 for 6-8...ripped my straps doing it, but I LOVE shrugs!! Add some upright rows and you will build your traps well!!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Hey Brother, glad your still following along...

The supps are working their magic with my joints, very happy about that.

I need some straps to start going heavier on shrugs. My grip is slipping before the traps give out.
    I always do upright rows right after my shrugs.

While on cycle I definitely had a "feeling", especially right after taking a dose.
    I don't really get any "feeling" when dosing the Formadrol but it's definitely doing it's job. Libido and strength are both up.

I'm thinking of picking up some more GHenerate as I'm running low and even though I can't pin down what it's doing specifically I like the combo of Formadrol and GHenerate. I believe the Prime is also helping with the strength because the last 2 times I ran it during cutting cycles my strength actually went up!!!

Overall, I'm just feeling very good and really having some good workouts.
    Definitely not feeling my age!!!
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

ive found during the last couple weeks of the cycle i got real edgy and big back zits. it always seems that i cant finish up all the mmv3.
  34. mscleaddictin

ive found during the last couple weeks of the cycle i got real edgy and big back zits. it always seems that i cant finish up all the mmv3.
    Well son, Hookset and I are just a couple of OLD guys who testosterone over the years (which you have to look forward to in 16-17 years...or less) has naturally declined where you are still young and should have levels we would like to have, so that is probably why you are getting back acne, test levels are through the roof while on cycle...where I was able to run 6 a day for 6 weeks due to my low test levels and have no side affects. Enjoy your youth and build your muscle right by proper training and nutrition...that will take your bodybuilding the furthest...just a little mentoring from us OLD guys ...what do you say Hook?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

I agree with you mscle

Jake, that's just your body telling you your test is really up there.
    Keep eating right and staying really focused in the gym and there's no telling how far you'll go.

I never hit the weights till my mid-30's and then stopped until about 45. The last 5 years I've put in the most effort I could and have seen a decent transformation. I can't look back and think what might have been, I can only look forward to what will be with the right effort.

The biggest change I've made recently is laying out my meals and eating cleaner and eating more. On this cycle i've put on 4lbs. clean and can really see the difference. I'm throwing up weight i really never thought about being able to do and I still don't believe I've peaked yet!!!

That's enough insight from me today, back to work...
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Hit Back and Tri's tonight. Day 22 of PCT.

Strength is still going up slowly but definitely noticing the body changes.
    My Back is broader with all the focus I've put on it. My arms and traps are definitely bigger and my weight is between 203-204lbs. which is way up for me as I'm use to being 197-198lbs.

Did Creatine Nitrate with my workout and had an insane pump. My tri's were actually hurting they were so pumped.

I like it!!!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Good job on breaking the barbell shrug PR! Keep up the hard work.
  38. mscleaddictin

Hit Back and Tri's tonight. Day 22 of PCT.

Strength is still going up slowly but definitely noticing the body changes.
    My Back is broader with all the focus I've put on it. My arms and traps are definitely bigger and my weight is between 203-204lbs. which is way up for me as I'm use to being 197-198lbs.

Did Creatine Nitrate with my workout and had an insane pump. My tri's were actually hurting they were so pumped.

I like it!!!
    Good job Hook! I'm about ready to start up again...going to just roll right into after PCT...cutting up this time. Where have you purchased Creatine Nitrate?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mscleaddictin View Post
    Good job Hook! I'm about ready to start up again...going to just roll right into after PCT...cutting up this time. Where have you purchased Creatine Nitrate?
    They have it on Nutra from APS
    Really good stuff
  40. mscleaddictin

They have it on Nutra from APS
    Really good stuff
    Thanks bro! I will look into ordering some, so do you utilize this in conjunction with Anadraulic State GT? How are you dosing it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Trifecta Stack?
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. lg stack has begun
    By boricuarage in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:36 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 08:05 PM
  4. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack