How to properly dose LG Rezolution? - AnabolicMinds.com

How to properly dose LG Rezolution?

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How to properly dose LG Rezolution?

Reading the label you're instructed to take up to 1-4 capsules daily, but not to exceed 6? What is the best method for taking this product? Would something like 3 caps in the morning and 3 caps (how many hours later?) in the afternoon be effective?

I'm not not stim sensitive so no need for the conservative approach, if/when answering. Thanks and happy belated New Years LG.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

I was wondering about the dosing myself. Do you think it can be stacked with alpha-t2?
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

I was dosing in the AM fasted, and then about 4-5 hours later.. time fluctuates though with the second dosing. You can start with one and work your way up. I was doing 2/2 then worked up to 3/2.. It is very potent...i kid you the **** not! Work into it and assess your body
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I was dosing in the AM fasted, and then about 4-5 hours later.. time fluctuates though with the second dosing. You can start with one and work your way up. I was doing 2/2 then worked up to 3/2.. It is very potent...i kid you the **** not! Work into it and assess your body
    Lol I hear you and thanks. I'm not the work into it type. I take the full dose and go all out, probably to my detriment. I really hope it's as strong as you say it is. God knows if I had a dollar for every stim I've tried that read strongest on the label, and yet I'd fall asleep an hour later...I'd be rich lol.

Is 3 the max amount in one serving? I usually take these type of products as pre-cardio aids.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Lol I hear you and thanks. I'm not the work into it type, I take the full dose and go all out, probably to my detriment. Is 3 the max amount in one serving? I usually take these type of products as pre-cardio aids.
    I haven't dosed 4 in one serving! hahaha, I dose 2-3 on an empty stomach and I'm , Well..... Look the **** out! We have guys only dosing one! and feeling it big time..

But yes you can dose 4
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chance96 View Post
    I was wondering about the dosing myself. Do you think it can be stacked with alpha-t2?
    If you can handle the ride, I don't see why not.... I haven't heard nor seen anyone stacking Rez with another type of product yet... like i said its potent..
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Damn 4 ! Im starting wit 2 and we'll see
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:14 PM
  2. Cutting with LG Rezolution
    By clh5688 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:44 AM