Changes to the Mighty Masterdrol!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you guys would want to see any changes with Masterdrol what would it be?;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Give us a few examples along what lines you are thinking man?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Yohimbine content (and how it affects me) has kept me from trying it out....how about a non Y version....?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose it higher, you should only need 2-3 a day, not six like it is now. People always complain about it irritating the inside of their mouth, develop a new delivery system (transdermal would be ideal if the compound is not to molecularly big) or less pills will lead to less mouth irritation. The yohimbe needs to go, it really doesn't need to be in their.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell Eric this

Androstan-3 alpha and Androstan-3 beta no need to say more :D

both in one cap

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell Eric this

both in one cap
Yes this would be a good idea as well, best of both working together. Transdermal is where this would shine, similar to Dermacrine where there are more receptors in the skin to metabolize the andro and bioavailability will surely go up over oral dosing or possibly sublingual as well...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
Androstan-3-beta-ol-17-one

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell Eric this

both in one cap
Well we were kicking the idea about going back to caps, WHICH;) would cause eric to maybe change up the formula due to the delivery;)......

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well we were kicking the idea about going back to caps, WHICH;) would cause eric to maybe change up the formula due to the delivery;)......

The caps IMO were much more effective then the new sublingual. The alpha version just doesnt seem to be as potent as the beta version was. The beta version was just sick n MMV2 was by far my favorite cutting supp to ever enter the world of supps.

Last edited:
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The caps IMO were much more effective then the new transdermal. The alpha version just doesnt seem to be as potent as the beta version was. The beta version was just sick n MMV2 was by far my favorite cutting supp to ever enter the world of supps.
This is what I am talking about, go back to the tried and true. Sometimes progress isn't so great. Still leave the dang Y out of it though!!! :biggthumpup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The caps IMO were much more effective then the new transdermal. The alpha version just doesnt seem to be as potent as the beta version was. The beta version was just sick n MMV2 was by far my favorite cutting supp to ever enter the world of supps.
I do agree, MMv2 was the ****!, The Liquid masterdrol was better!

This is what I am talking about, go back to the tried and true. Sometimes progress isn't so great. Still leave the dang Y out of it though!!! :biggthumpup:
I like the Ying and the Yang!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok Erick bring back Liquid Masterdrol with the two isomers i say!! :biglaugh: