Trifecta Stack + Natadrol

Dumbellz

Dumbellz

Awards
I have a trifecta kit on the way, and have 189$ on a gift card to gnc (that I got refunded for my Methyl 1-D XL) lol. I was going to get 3 bottles of natadrol and run it during the trifecta stack (since its the strongest thing GNC sells). What is the best way to run it? I could split it up, Instead of 3 Natadrol I could get another bottle of Methyl Masterdrol, along with the one in the stack, and 2 bottles of natadrol and run them evenly, but where could I throw in the Methyl 1-D that also comes in the stack. Im open to all possibilities, I'm trying to make some solid lean gains, not a huge bulk.. 5-7 pounds is all i'm looking for. I would just get another trifecta kit, but the one GNC Carries is the XL version... Which nobody wants!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a trifecta kit on the way, and have 189$ on a gift card to gnc (that I got refunded for my Methyl 1-D XL) lol. I was going to get 3 bottles of natadrol and run it during the trifecta stack (since its the strongest thing GNC sells). What is the best way to run it? I could split it up, Instead of 3 Natadrol I could get another bottle of Methyl Masterdrol, along with the one in the stack, and 2 bottles of natadrol and run them evenly, but where could I throw in the Methyl 1-D that also comes in the stack. Im open to all possibilities, I'm trying to make some solid lean gains, not a huge bulk.. 5-7 pounds is all i'm looking for. I would just get another trifecta kit, but the one GNC Carries is the XL version... Which nobody wants!
I ran Natadrol with Masterdrol for a 6 week run and fuggin loved it:D! you could run it with the trifecta, sure:D

Dumbellz

Dumbellz

Awards
I ran Natadrol with Masterdrol for a 6 week run and fuggin loved it:D! you could run it with the trifecta, sure:D
I think I may just get one extra bottle of the MMV3 and the M1-D and run an extended Trifecta stack. I've got a bottle and a half of formadrol, but I'm also kinda interested in the T-911. Is there any difference between the two, or do they both do the same thing in a different manner? I've only heard great things about each! :fing26:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I may just get one extra bottle of the MMV3 and the M1-D and run an extended Trifecta stack. I've got a bottle and a half of formadrol, but I'm also kinda interested in the T-911. Is there any difference between the two, or do they both do the same thing in a different manner? I've only heard great things about each! :fing26:
If you have 2 bottles of each m1d and mmv3 you wont regret it. run it for 6 weeks.

formadrol is more directed as an AI, t911 is directed as a test booster with some ai properties. you can get the t911 and stack formadrol during pct. Id run the t911 at 3 caps daily, and just run the formadrol at 2 a day. just my opinion.

If you havent run trifecta on its own, id run Natadrol at a separate time.

Dumbellz

Dumbellz

Awards
If you have 2 bottles of each m1d and mmv3 you wont regret it. run it for 6 weeks.

formadrol is more directed as an AI, t911 is directed as a test booster with some ai properties. you can get the t911 and stack formadrol during pct. Id run the t911 at 3 caps daily, and just run the formadrol at 2 a day. just my opinion.

If you havent run trifecta on its own, id run Natadrol at a separate time.
That sounds like a plan, and I will definitely pick up the T-911. Thanks for the input!