Trifecta Stack + Natadrol

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.36%

Trifecta Stack + Natadrol

I have a trifecta kit on the way, and have 189$ on a gift card to gnc (that I got refunded for my Methyl 1-D XL) lol. I was going to get 3 bottles of natadrol and run it during the trifecta stack (since its the strongest thing GNC sells). What is the best way to run it? I could split it up, Instead of 3 Natadrol I could get another bottle of Methyl Masterdrol, along with the one in the stack, and 2 bottles of natadrol and run them evenly, but where could I throw in the Methyl 1-D that also comes in the stack. Im open to all possibilities, I'm trying to make some solid lean gains, not a huge bulk.. 5-7 pounds is all i'm looking for. I would just get another trifecta kit, but the one GNC Carries is the XL version... Which nobody wants!

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbellz View Post
    I have a trifecta kit on the way, and have 189$ on a gift card to gnc (that I got refunded for my Methyl 1-D XL) lol. I was going to get 3 bottles of natadrol and run it during the trifecta stack (since its the strongest thing GNC sells). What is the best way to run it? I could split it up, Instead of 3 Natadrol I could get another bottle of Methyl Masterdrol, along with the one in the stack, and 2 bottles of natadrol and run them evenly, but where could I throw in the Methyl 1-D that also comes in the stack. Im open to all possibilities, I'm trying to make some solid lean gains, not a huge bulk.. 5-7 pounds is all i'm looking for. I would just get another trifecta kit, but the one GNC Carries is the XL version... Which nobody wants!
    I ran Natadrol with Masterdrol for a 6 week run and fuggin loved it! you could run it with the trifecta, sure
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I ran Natadrol with Masterdrol for a 6 week run and fuggin loved it! you could run it with the trifecta, sure
    I think I may just get one extra bottle of the MMV3 and the M1-D and run an extended Trifecta stack. I've got a bottle and a half of formadrol, but I'm also kinda interested in the T-911. Is there any difference between the two, or do they both do the same thing in a different manner? I've only heard great things about each!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbellz View Post
    I think I may just get one extra bottle of the MMV3 and the M1-D and run an extended Trifecta stack. I've got a bottle and a half of formadrol, but I'm also kinda interested in the T-911. Is there any difference between the two, or do they both do the same thing in a different manner? I've only heard great things about each!
    If you have 2 bottles of each m1d and mmv3 you wont regret it. run it for 6 weeks.

formadrol is more directed as an AI, t911 is directed as a test booster with some ai properties. you can get the t911 and stack formadrol during pct. Id run the t911 at 3 caps daily, and just run the formadrol at 2 a day. just my opinion.

If you havent run trifecta on its own, id run Natadrol at a separate time.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.36%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    If you have 2 bottles of each m1d and mmv3 you wont regret it. run it for 6 weeks.

formadrol is more directed as an AI, t911 is directed as a test booster with some ai properties. you can get the t911 and stack formadrol during pct. Id run the t911 at 3 caps daily, and just run the formadrol at 2 a day. just my opinion.

If you havent run trifecta on its own, id run Natadrol at a separate time.
    That sounds like a plan, and I will definitely pick up the T-911. Thanks for the input!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trifecta Natadrol Stack Question
    By CobbledPath in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 09:39 PM
  2. Natadrol followed by trifecta...
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 01:17 PM
  3. Trifecta Stack with Natadrol Dosing?
    By redrocket399 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4