T-911 question for LG>

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
is the original formula still going around? ive gotten samples from way back when this first came out and it was incredible. im about to buy a bottle but first want to know if its the same stuff i tried.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is the original formula still going around? ive gotten samples from way back when this first came out and it was incredible. im about to buy a bottle but first want to know if its the same stuff i tried.
Considering that T-911 was reformulated early last year. chances are slim - people may have some stocked away from back when, though.

spartan300

Awards
is 2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One a competitive or suicidal inhibitor of aromatase?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is 2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One a competitive or suicidal inhibitor of aromatase?
2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One is 7,8 Benzoflavone. Although it is an AI, 7,8 Benzoflavone is neither a competitive or suicidal inhibitor or aromatase.

Information on 7,8 Benzoflavone:
This neuro-active flavone has the ability to pass the blood brain barrier and block the suppression of GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex. (6,7,21-23)

7,8 benzoflavone also have positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effects. (10-13) By having natural anti-anxiety properties, 7,8-benzoflavone my help improve general self-confidence and well being.

Other research has shown 7,8 Benzoflavone enhances the body’s clearance of estrogenic hormones by inducing 2-hydroxylation of these hormones. (24,25)
~Rosie~

mscleaddictin

I have a question regarding the TriFecta Stack and T-911. I am a newby, as you can see, to this site and am looking forward to input from some knowledgable folk here. I am looking to try this stack for the first time, would it be beneficial to run T-911 during this cycle to help with keeping natural test from shutting down completely, or just save it for a PCT along with the Formadrol Extreme?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question regarding the TriFecta Stack and T-911. I am a newby, as you can see, to this site and am looking forward to input from some knowledgable folk here. I am looking to try this stack for the first time, would it be beneficial to run T-911 during this cycle to help with keeping natural test from shutting down completely, or just save it for a PCT along with the Formadrol Extreme?
Save the T-911 for PCT.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The old formula was awesome but the new one is still pretty good. Not as good, but still worth it. Joints hurt at 3 tabs, had to move to 2 and strength is going up starting in week 3.

JThaR3ason

Awards
I just recently finished a run of HGHup, T-911, and ASGT, dude T-911 gets your libido effin going like crazy bro! Freakin awesome

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just recently finished a run of HGHup, T-911, and ASGT, dude T-911 gets your libido effin going like crazy bro! Freakin awesome
That it does indeed ;) Stacked with HGHup and ASGT, let's just say, no issues there, LOL :p

ModernLats

Awards
I just remembered I have two bottles of t911 and one E911 I might take some before cardio tonight.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
LG Sciences 3
qwerty33 LG Sciences 10
LG Sciences 2
LG Sciences 3