Trifecta Stack question

NonyaBidness

Awards
This is my first thread so I'll put in some quick info. I'm 25 years old, 6'2, 185-190 lbs with single digit bodyfat (probably around 8 or 9 %, I've never measured accurately). I've been training for about 10 years and I've gained about 50-60lbs of LBM. I'm fully capable of progressing naturally in terms of diet, intensity, discipline, etc, BUT

I'm thinking of getting my feet wet in the PH world and I ran across the LG Trifecta stack. From what I gather, it is supposed to be a mild prohormone stack that comes with it's own PCT. I have read that PCT is really only legit if and only if it consists of Nolva, clomid, or some other serm (possibly combined with an AI). What I want to know is if the PCT in the trifecta stack isn't a serm, then how effective can the stack actually be (is shutdown a reasonable basis by which to judge the effectiveness of a stack)? I've read some rave reviews of it and some others that say it does nothing at all and isn't a real PH. It's hard for me to know what to think at this point. What attracted me to the trifecta stack is that it comes with the PCT stuff (especially since I have no idea where to get the standard PCT stuff) and doesn't cost a ton of $.

If the stack doesn't work, are there other such "kits" that do work? In the event that the trifecta stack does have some moderate effectiveness, how much more powerful would it be than something like Pink Magic or Natadrol? My thinking is that a mild PH isn't necessarily THAT much better than a particularly effective natural anabolic, though I could be mistaken.

My lifetime goal is to hit 200 lbs in overall bodymass. Beyond that, I'm only looking to make "visual improvements" (that is, I want to improve the size and detail of my arms and legs, but I would be satisfied with my overall body size). I'm not looking to test boosters or PH for any miracles, I'm interested in finding out what they can offer me and making a decision from there. In using one, I'd hope to gain 5-10 lbs of lean mass while experiencing some strength gains. What is the deal with the LG trifecta stack and how does it stack up to other kits? How does it stack up next to natural test products like (prime, pink magic, animal stak, etc) for the goal is specified?

ps.
Sorry for the long post.

brevian

Awards
am quite interested in this as well. and how does it compare to natadrol? in terms of safety and gains?

- thanks

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ive used trifecta 2 times already. first time was good 2nd was ok. they keep changing the formulas due to banned substances. itll lean you out a bit but you can spend your money on better things. their new natty stack looks good never tried it though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off the Trifecta Stack is proven! its been reformulated due to the delivery system of the product.. it isnt any less effective, and who ever told you that has there blinders on... theres numerous threads on here with the stack, old to the new! for a first time stack , Yes i would really go with the trifecta.. , you cant go by that real PCT only contain serms, like Nolva/clomid.. there are so many outstanding OTC supplements that do just a good of job with out using research chems.. but it comes down to what you play with ;)

brevian

Awards
First off the Trifecta Stack is proven! its been reformulated due to the delivery system of the product.. it isnt any less effective, and who ever told you that has there blinders on... theres numerous threads on here with the stack, old to the new! for a first time stack , Yes i would really go with the trifecta.. , you cant go by that real PCT only contain serms, like Nolva/clomid.. there are so many outstanding OTC supplements that do just a good of job with out using research chems.. but it comes down to what you play with ;)
sorry i might have misunderstood; but do you mean that i cant/shouldn't be using real PCT (nolva) for something like the trifecta stack?

and also, im 19 - and am very interested in trying this stack, what's your opinion in terms of health-wise and such? i really hope its fine as mild as this stack is.

-thanks.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I'm still not totally sure if I will actually make the leap into PH. I might just opt for a natural test booster stack and leave the PH for another time down the road. Are there any particularly effective natural test booster stacks for gaining mass? Most of what I've seen has been aimed at PCT uses.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
you do not need nolva for trifecta. they give you all you need in the package with proper directions.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry i might have misunderstood; but do you mean that i cant/shouldn't be using real PCT (nolva) for something like the trifecta stack?

and also, im 19 - and am very interested in trying this stack, what's your opinion in terms of health-wise and such? i really hope its fine as mild as this stack is.

-thanks.
You don't need nolva for this stack... The trifecta comes with everything you need, and you are 100% covered, which, is why its bad ass!!

now at 19 years old i wont recommend any type of PH.. at your age, testosterone is flowing full force why would you want a PH?

brevian

Awards
You don't need nolva for this stack... The trifecta comes with everything you need, and you are 100% covered, which, is why its bad ass!!

now at 19 years old i wont recommend any type of PH.. at your age, testosterone is flowing full force why would you want a PH?
yeah i'm still on the line bout going for the stack. i know testosterone is high at my age but my understanding is that a PH would still be effective regardless no?
this is kinda the reason why i opted for the trifecta stack - seems like a milder alternative to other ph's for my age.

thanks for the suggegstions!

mscleaddictin

Liftergym33, I am a newby here in this forum and am looking forward to getting some knowledge from fellow iron brothers here in the forum.
I too am interested in the Trifecta Stack and am just about to purchase it. I am 40 years old and am currently using USP Labs Prime, Pink Magic, Powerfull, Anabolic Pump, and BCAA products, but wanted to give your stack a shot since my test is diminishing by the year :(. I have been in the iron game for 18 years and have tried prohormones in the past, specifically VPX supplements when they were manufacturing them. My question to you is how long should I run your stack and should I run T-911 during it as well to keep what test I have naturally occurring or leave it for PCT? I compete in bodybuilding and plan on competing later on in 2011 and would like to put some size on lagging areas, and just continue my quest to put on lean muscle. I noticed you are a representative for LG Sciences, so I figured I should ask the guru for the best information. Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing back from you.

Muscleaddiction
"Desire Creates Power!!"

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can actually run it strong for 6 weeks, T-911, I would save and dose it with the formadrol that will come with the stack;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also add ASGT to any of our cycles... added aggression and increase in test levels with the psarms thats included. and after the results i posted today that LG put out about the GHenerate and I-gh-1, id definitely throw that in and run it through PCT;)

mscleaddictin

Thank you for your quick response, ASGT??? Sorry if stupid question, and yes I was planning on cycling the GHenerate and I-GH-1 along with the cycle. When should I throw that into the mix...the last couple of weeks of the TriFecta and run it a couple of weeks into PCT??

mscleaddictin

Nevermind, found what it is...duh. Yeah, I currently use Jackd3d for my preworkout, but have used it for so long I will give your product a go and see what the aggression is all about :). Thank you for your advice, I will run it strong for six weeks and how long should I take off before running again...if I like the results of course? If you could give me your suggestion on the GHenerate and I-GH-1 and when to incorporate that into the cycle I would greatly appreciate it...you have me stoked now, thanks!

Muscleaddiction
"Desire Creates Power!"

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well a bottle at 6 sprays @ 2 servings will last you 60 days' which will have the enitre cycle covered to include PCT

Id wait a good two months before jumping back into anything hormonal

mscleaddictin

Thanks bro! Just want to make sure I do mt research prior to starting anything hormonal...I am married and have 2 daughters so I already have too much estrogen around me, don't want anymore... you feel me?:)

I know you are a busy man replying to all of these posts, but have one last question...I know some products base their dosages on a certain weight individual...like a 200 lb male...now as far as the dosages, I am currently 225-230 lbs, would the daily dose prescribed on the label be acceptable (I think it said 4 caps ED week #1, then 5 caps ED week #2-4, but you are saying to run this strong for six weeks...just want to make sure I order enough for the six week cycle...looks like I may need to purchase an additional bottle of each for the run?

Your wisdom?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro! Just want to make sure I do mt research prior to starting anything hormonal...I am married and have 2 daughters so I already have too much estrogen around me, don't want anymore... you feel me?:)

I know you are a busy man replying to all of these posts, but have one last question...I know some products base their dosages on a certain weight individual...like a 200 lb male...now as far as the dosages, I am currently 225-230 lbs, would the daily dose prescribed on the label be acceptable (I think it said 4 caps ED week #1, then 5 caps ED week #2-4, but you are saying to run this strong for six weeks...just want to make sure I order enough for the six week cycle...looks like I may need to purchase an additional bottle of each for the run?

Your wisdom?
Me personally Ive always ran the trifecta at 6 M1-D and 5-6 Masterdrol. This dose will give an awesome 4 week cycle. I was saying you could stretch it to 6 weeks if you feel good and are able to carry on from it. You shouldn't see any shut down from this. You cant start at the lower end of dosing and ramp up which isn't a bad thing to do. This way you can asses on how your body is handling the products.

To take it to 6 weeks yes, you would need another box.. Many guys do great on 4 mind you.

mscleaddictin

Thanks again...and thanks for the points! Not sure what they mean, but I'm sure I will learn as I continue to post. I will try your recommendation at 6 ED M1-D and 5-6 Masterdrol ED and just pick up two stacks and have extra for the next run later :). So you don't think I will shut down from this dose and cycle, that is good to hear, which should mean no problems with any nasty estrogen conversion...although I will still follow with the PCT of Formadrol and T-911...us "old" guys need to find ways to get our buddies to produce as much testosterone as possible. Thanks again, you have been a great resource to me and look forward to future knowledge and products from LG!

Happy New Year!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Lift has got you covered...Good dosages and you're gonna feel great while on. I had a constant sense of well being...love that..

mscleaddictin

I just keep doing research on other supplements and just keep coming up with questions...which is a good thing of course.

So I am going to run the Trifecta Stack for 6 weeks, to give it a shot. Now for the PCT...Lifter I know you probably want to slap me, but am still wanting to make sure that my PCT is solid! I'm sure you have heard of Triazole from DS and was wondering if this would be a good supplement to run as a PCT? How about Erase? Depending on which supplement forum you go on you get all kinds of positive reviews of each supplement.

Now, I understand that it isn't the supplement that is going to make or break a cycle...I have been in the iron game long enough to know that nutrition needs to be dialed and solid to make any...ANY...gains in lean muscle mass. Keeping positive nitrogen retention is the key, and getting in plenty of lean protein, good carbs, and healthy fats.

I think I may have a little case of gyno from years past supplementing without doing proper research and may just be prone to gyno...who knows! So this is why at this point I want to ask as many questions as possible to make sure that I am properly cycling the supplements I am paying my hard earned money for, getting the most out of my cycle and supplements, and not doing any further negative damage to my physique. I have played around with regular anabolics in the past, but being a dad to my two baby girls I can't be playing with that fire anymore because I need to stay healthy for my family...mainly my children...I'm sure you dad's out there feel me...especially you Lifter!

So here is my question...and be nice, yes you can see I am a newby...I was all ready to use the Formadrol Extreme w/T-911 for PCT after six weeks on the Trifecta...but then I hear good things about Erase and Triazole. My first thought is to go with my first selection and then later try the others, or is there somebody out there who has tries all of these and can give me some intelligent insight?

I appreciate all of your time and effort Lifter, just want to make sure I am doing it right out of the starting gate!!

Happy New Year to you all!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear Triazole is really good.. Both are good products, many logs back them up. Formadrol is very potent mind you, I wouldn't add those in with it, You don't wanna stack to many AI's. RUn The formadrol that comes with it, add in a test booster if you wish. Then run the other products after you cycle;)

Last edited:

zchen

Awards
By the time I finish with USP's natty asteroid stack it will be almost spring time, which is when I shift my diet to cutting(slight caloric deficit) to get ready for summer beach season.

Will one still get optimal benefits taking Trifecta stack at a caloric deficit(still maintaining 1.2 g protein/lbm)?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the time I finish with USP's natty asteroid stack it will be almost spring time, which is when I shift my diet to cutting(slight caloric deficit) to get ready for summer beach season.

Will one still get optimal benefits taking Trifecta stack at a caloric deficit(still maintaining 1.2 g protein/lbm)?
Do a search for FLex's log...he cut like a monster while on the trifecta:D