End Amp - Good/bad PRE-BED

  1. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,539
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    End Amp - Good/bad PRE-BED


    2-Part Question

    My sleep issues are anxiety related. Specifically, I have issues unwinding at night and "letting go" so elevated cortisol is either the culprit or a side effect of my anxiety issues. Regardless, a cortisol attenuating product such as Endo-Amp may serve as a benefit for enabling me to sleep. Correct?

    However, doesn't alpha-gpc also "stimulate" brain activity? IF so, it would be counterintuitive to use for bed time GH-release unless I am not thinking about this logically.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    2-Part Question

    My sleep issues are anxiety related. Specifically, I have issues unwinding at night and "letting go" so elevated cortisol is either the culprit or a side effect of my anxiety issues. Regardless, a cortisol attenuating product such as Endo-Amp may serve as a benefit for enabling me to sleep. Correct?

    However, doesn't alpha-gpc also "stimulate" brain activity? IF so, it would be counterintuitive to use for bed time GH-release unless I am not thinking about this logically.
    There's nothing wrong with using EndoAmp Max pre-bed. Since one of the times that cortisol levels are high is pre-bed, using a cortisol control product pre-bed is definitely a desirable thing.

    EndoAmp Max also acts as a Growth Hormone releaser, yes, so using pre-bed is an optimal time to use it.

    However, Phosphatidylserine prevents the rise in cortisol following exercise, so the best time to dose EndoAmp max is actually POST-TRAINING.

    Do note that only ONE scoop of EndoAmp Max is required daily.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I agree with much of what Rosie said. Personally for me, I use EndoAmp one hour preworkout, or in the morning on an off day.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,744
    Rep Power
    1317333
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'd suggest starting with a half dose of EA before bed. Cort is cyclical and, IMO, the best times to really dose it are upon waking, pre-WO, and pre-bed. On training days, I take it upon waking with some MAP and Toco-8 and pre-WO. Non-training, I take it upon waking and pre-bed.

    To me, it is kinda pointless to dose it post-training because it not only negates the GH benefits, but it would take far too long to absorb to actually take advantage of the cort lowering effects. Dosing it pre-WO allows it to be in the system during training and, thus, exerting both the cort and GH benefits (assuming you have no/low carbs ~60-90 minutes pre-WO).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I agree with much of what Rosie said. Personally for me, I use EndoAmp one hour preworkout, or in the morning on an off day.
    I use half a scoop first thing (which is generally 1-2 hours pre-training) and the other half scoop immediately post-training.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I use half a scoop first thing (which is generally 1-2 hours pre-training) and the other half scoop immediately post-training.

    ~Rosie~
    Sounds good

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'd suggest starting with a half dose of EA before bed. Cort is cyclical and, IMO, the best times to really dose it are upon waking, pre-WO, and pre-bed. On training days, I take it upon waking with some MAP and Toco-8 and pre-WO. Non-training, I take it upon waking and pre-bed.

    To me, it is kinda pointless to dose it post-training because it not only negates the GH benefits, but it would take far too long to absorb to actually take advantage of the cort lowering effects. Dosing it pre-WO allows it to be in the system during training and, thus, exerting both the cort and GH benefits (assuming you have no/low carbs ~60-90 minutes pre-WO).
    Sounds good

    Ha I felt a bit repetitive here.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,539
    Rep Power
    558949
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    However, doesn't alpha-gpc also "stimulate" brain activity? IF so, it would be counterintuitive to use for bed time GH-release unless I am not thinking about this logically.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. whats good tren/ is finaflex 550xd good
    By jay21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 01:10 AM
  2. I made these burgers last night...good or no good?
    By LeeRoi in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 08:40 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 07:30 PM
  4. Thyro-Cuts II..good or no good?
    By ZoMbSta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 12:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in