Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

End Amp - Good/bad PRE-BED

2-Part Question

My sleep issues are anxiety related. Specifically, I have issues unwinding at night and "letting go" so elevated cortisol is either the culprit or a side effect of my anxiety issues. Regardless, a cortisol attenuating product such as Endo-Amp may serve as a benefit for enabling me to sleep. Correct?

However, doesn't alpha-gpc also "stimulate" brain activity? IF so, it would be counterintuitive to use for bed time GH-release unless I am not thinking about this logically.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    2-Part Question

My sleep issues are anxiety related. Specifically, I have issues unwinding at night and "letting go" so elevated cortisol is either the culprit or a side effect of my anxiety issues. Regardless, a cortisol attenuating product such as Endo-Amp may serve as a benefit for enabling me to sleep. Correct?

However, doesn't alpha-gpc also "stimulate" brain activity? IF so, it would be counterintuitive to use for bed time GH-release unless I am not thinking about this logically.
    There's nothing wrong with using EndoAmp Max pre-bed. Since one of the times that cortisol levels are high is pre-bed, using a cortisol control product pre-bed is definitely a desirable thing.

EndoAmp Max also acts as a Growth Hormone releaser, yes, so using pre-bed is an optimal time to use it.

However, Phosphatidylserine prevents the rise in cortisol following exercise, so the best time to dose EndoAmp max is actually POST-TRAINING.

Do note that only ONE scoop of EndoAmp Max is required daily.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I agree with much of what Rosie said. Personally for me, I use EndoAmp one hour preworkout, or in the morning on an off day.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd suggest starting with a half dose of EA before bed. Cort is cyclical and, IMO, the best times to really dose it are upon waking, pre-WO, and pre-bed. On training days, I take it upon waking with some MAP and Toco-8 and pre-WO. Non-training, I take it upon waking and pre-bed.

To me, it is kinda pointless to dose it post-training because it not only negates the GH benefits, but it would take far too long to absorb to actually take advantage of the cort lowering effects. Dosing it pre-WO allows it to be in the system during training and, thus, exerting both the cort and GH benefits (assuming you have no/low carbs ~60-90 minutes pre-WO).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I agree with much of what Rosie said. Personally for me, I use EndoAmp one hour preworkout, or in the morning on an off day.
    I use half a scoop first thing (which is generally 1-2 hours pre-training) and the other half scoop immediately post-training.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I use half a scoop first thing (which is generally 1-2 hours pre-training) and the other half scoop immediately post-training.

~Rosie~
    Sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'd suggest starting with a half dose of EA before bed. Cort is cyclical and, IMO, the best times to really dose it are upon waking, pre-WO, and pre-bed. On training days, I take it upon waking with some MAP and Toco-8 and pre-WO. Non-training, I take it upon waking and pre-bed.

To me, it is kinda pointless to dose it post-training because it not only negates the GH benefits, but it would take far too long to absorb to actually take advantage of the cort lowering effects. Dosing it pre-WO allows it to be in the system during training and, thus, exerting both the cort and GH benefits (assuming you have no/low carbs ~60-90 minutes pre-WO).
    Sounds good

Ha I felt a bit repetitive here.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

???

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats good tren/ is finaflex 550xd good
    By jay21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 12:10 AM
  2. I made these burgers last night...good or no good?
    By LeeRoi in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 07:40 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 06:30 PM
  4. Thyro-Cuts II..good or no good?
    By ZoMbSta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 11:52 PM