New AS-GT Fruit Punch Log

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
My AS-GT just arrived about 15 minutes ago. I'm really expecting big things from this. I know LG sciences puts out some great products and I'm sure this won't disappoint.

First things first. When I was reading over the tub, I did not see anywhere that it suggested how much water to mix it with. Not a big deal, especially since everyone has their own preferences. When I opened the tub, I noticed that it looks a little different than most PWOs. There were small clumps of white powder interspersed within the rest of the reddish powder. Again, not a big deal, just something i noticed.

I decided to mix the powder with about 8-10oz of water. The flavor was good, but not very strong. Next time i'll use less water. It was a bit gritty, just like taking creatine mono, so again, not a big deal. After about 5 minutes my tongue and the back of my throat felt cooler than normal. Don't know if that is normal or not. After about 20 minutes i started getting a slight tingle sensation. I'll be hitting the gym in about half an hour and i'll be posting how it went the second I get back.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Workout 1:

Bench Press: 225x5,245x3,265x3,285x1,300x1,1,1,1, 225x12
Military Press: 95x12,105x12,115x12 (pump started on first set)
Dips: bwx10,45x10,90x10,135x5 PR
Tate Press: 30x10,35x10,40x6
Lateral Raises: 30x10,10,10

My workout was good tonight. The first set of 300 on bench felt heavy, but the next 3 felt pretty easy. I was surprised at my dips tonight, especially since I haven't done them in a while. Tate presses felt good. Next time i'll get 10 with 40lbs. Had a nice pump in my delts and tri's throughout my workout. For some reason I didn't do any chest accessory work, I'll make up for that next time.

I started getting some tingles about 40 minutes before my workout. I wasn't expecting it to hit that fast, since the container says to take it 45 minutes to an hour before workout. Unfortunately the tingles had subsided before the workout began. I did have a nice clean focus and energy though (not stim-like). I also had a kind of "rush" during each set and immediately following. This feeling died between each set, but kept coming back. Finally, I usually don't get much of a pump, especially in my shoulders. I definitely had one tonight, but the reps were also slightly higher. Tomorrow I will take the AS-GT 45 minutes before my workout instead of an hour, and see if I get a little more of a boost.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Working as it should! Gets better with prolonged use..Keep at it my man!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Today was going to be a workout day, but the gym decided to close early due to it being our homecoming game. I took one scoop again today. It took about 20 minutes to kick in again. I mixed it without about 6 oz of water today and let it sit for a while before consuming. There was still a lot of sediment in the bottom, probably about 5 grams worth. It looks like it was cinnamon for the most part, but it could have been several things. The sediment isn't bad at all though, its really really fine, and when you shake it up it mixes well, it just settles back to the bottom if you let it sit.

Even at only 6oz of water, the fruit punch flavor is a little weak. It doesn't taste bad at all, but I think I would like it to taste a bit sweeter and a little more fruity. I'm going to try even less water next time, to see if i can get the flavor a little stronger. As far as effects go, I am definitely still experiencing the tingle effect, specifically in my hands and a little around my ears. I like it. i'm hoping tomorrow i'll really feel it during my workout.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Also, the energy started to kick in immediately after that post. Again it was a nice clean energy. Not the heavy stim, jittery type of energy.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 of AS-GT

Today I took one scoop of AS-GT with about 4oz of water. I like this better than 6 or 8oz. It makes the fruit punch flavor a little stronger. After consuming, it took about 5 minutes to get that cool sensation on the back of my throat and tongue. It took almost exactly 20 minutes for the tingles to set in. This time they were more intense than the last two times. They started in my hands and worked half way up my forearms. I like this feeling. The energy kicked in at about 30 minutes and I started my workout at 45 minutes. There was very very little pump work today, so I didn't feel much in the pump department. I felt like my focus and intensity was definitely there today, but my deadlift was WEAK. I think i'm still coming back from over training. Over the last two weeks I have had 6 squat days. Its finally caught up to me.

Today's Workout:

Bent Over Row: 135x8,155x8,175x8,195x8 (super strict)
Sumo Deadlift: 225x5,275x5,315x3,365x1,405x1 (easy), 445x1,0 (WTF!!!)
Rack Deads: 405x3,465x1,1,1
Rack Pulls: 315x1,1,1,1,1
Shrugs: 315x10,225x10
Pull ups; BWx10,10, 45lbx8
DB Curls: 40x10,45x10
DB Rows: 100x15

Deadlift felt really good all the way up till 445, dont know what happened there. My PR is 485 on deadlift. I'm going to continue to try my best to avoid straps on rack deadlifts, but I need to use them on my mid thigh pulls. Pull ups felt fantastic as usual. I got a pretty good pump from db curls and I got a little bit of a pump in my back from the db rows. I'm really going to start hitting my mid back hard. That and my grip are my weak link on deadlifts at the moment.

Next monday i'll be doing a mock powerlifting meet with some of my buddies. If I don't put up the biggest total i'm going to be PISSED. I'm the lightest out of all of us, but I damn sure want to be the strongest.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the other ASGT before?
Just curious on how you would compare both flavors against each other?

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Craighmatthew: Actually I haven't. I would like to try it out at some point though, since i love real strawberry lemonade.

I have tried the original NO Xplode, NaNo Vapor, Jacked, Anabolic Switch, Superpump 250, White Flood, and now AS-GT. So far the best tasting has been Jacked. AS-GT is more of a neutral flavor in that it doesn't taste bad at all, but it doesn't taste good either. All of the other PWO's just taste awful. NaNo Vapor or Anabolic Switch gave me the best tingles. The original NO Xplode gave me the best pump. Jacked gave me the most energy. HOWEVER... I haven't taken more than 1 scoop of AS-GT yet, so all this could change. Also, AS-GT has so much more than all of the other PWO's. I'm really looking forward to its cumulative effects, and I can't wait till next monday when I try two scoops! At only 1 scoop, AS-GT is probably more effective than the others are at one scoop.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I took 1 scoop 1 hour before my workout. I had meant to workout 45 minutes after consumption, but I got busy writing up next YEAR'S workout program.

Today's Workout:

Incline Bench Press: 135x5,155x5,175x5,195x5,215x5,225x5 PR!!!
Flat Bench: 225x5,245x5,265x3,285x2 (embarrassing) and 225x10 (embarrassing)
Dips: BWx10,45x10,90x10,135x5 tied PR
High pulls: 185x8,10,8 (nice delt pump)

Today was another solid session. My incline bench press is usually incredibly weak, but today I hit a 10lb PR and still had a couple reps in the tank. Flat bench sucked a big one for some reason. It felt heavy from the very first set. I could have gone heavier than 285, but this a SLIGHT deload session, hence no vertical pressing. I had a slight pump in my tri's and a nice pump in my delts by the end of the session. More energy throughout my session than normal.

Possible Cumulative effects: Today, i looked slightly more vascular (but I have been dieting), I had random wood a few times today (doesn't usually happen), and I have a slight bit of acne popping up (this happens whenever my natural testosterone is up, pretty often). This will probably increase throughout the week due to the deload and AS-GT.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesoem , already hitting some PR action huh?..

so 1 scoop treats you good huh? do you see you uping it in the near future?

Mabuwol

Awards
Craighmatthew: Actually I haven't. I would like to try it out at some point though, since i love real strawberry lemonade.

I have tried the original NO Xplode, NaNo Vapor, Jacked, Anabolic Switch, Superpump 250, White Flood, and now AS-GT. So far the best tasting has been Jacked. AS-GT is more of a neutral flavor in that it doesn't taste bad at all, but it doesn't taste good either. All of the other PWO's just taste awful. NaNo Vapor or Anabolic Switch gave me the best tingles. The original NO Xplode gave me the best pump. Jacked gave me the most energy. HOWEVER... I haven't taken more than 1 scoop of AS-GT yet, so all this could change. Also, AS-GT has so much more than all of the other PWO's. I'm really looking forward to its cumulative effects, and I can't wait till next monday when I try two scoops! At only 1 scoop, AS-GT is probably more effective than the others are at one scoop.
This is really good! Keep up with the logs and let me know what your preference is. I haven't tried any except the Jack3d, and the flavor is amazing. But I shouldn't really be saying that since I haven't used anything else.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is really good! Keep up with the logs and let me know what your preference is. I haven't tried any except the Jack3d, and the flavor is amazing. But I shouldn't really be saying that since I haven't used anything else.
Keep in mind, we have two flavors.. Strawberry/lemonade, and the Fruit Punch:D

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
awesoem , already hitting some PR action huh?..

so 1 scoop treats you good huh? do you see you uping it in the near future?
Well, I hit PR's quite often, but usually only one per session. I'm hoping this stuff will lead to multiple PR's a session.

As far as upping the dose to two scoops. I'll definitely be doing that next monday before a mock powerlifting meet with my buddies. Depending on how i like 2 scoops, I may or may not keep it at 2 scoops on training days. I'm sure I will like it though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I hit PR's quite often, but usually only one per session. I'm hoping this stuff will lead to multiple PR's a session.

As far as upping the dose to two scoops. I'll definitely be doing that next monday before a mock powerlifting meet with my buddies. Depending on how i like 2 scoops, I may or may not keep it at 2 scoops on training days. I'm sure I will like it though.
sweet, if you enjoy 1 scoop, look out for 2!:D

Mabuwol

Awards
Keep in mind, we have two flavors.. Strawberry/lemonade, and the Fruit Punch:D
Sorry. I forgot to mention what flavor I tried. It was the fruit punch and I really liked it. I don't know about anyone else, but it was good. Highly recommend it...for flavoring of course. But I don't know which supplement produces the best results.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry. I forgot to mention what flavor I tried. It was the fruit punch and I really liked it. I don't know about anyone else, but it was good. Highly recommend it...for flavoring of course. But I don't know which supplement produces the best results.
now i have to ask; was it the original or the new Fruit Punch. the new Fruit punch was just released last week.?

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

No lifting today. I was working in the exercise science lab all day testing athletes, and when i wasn't in the lab I was giving presentations. I had planned to workout, but i tried to workout in the lab did one warm up set of squats and decided I was a little too beat up. The rest of this week will be completely void of weights, however, I will probably do some pushups and pull ups at some point as well as 1hour of cardio a day.

I had random wood again today, two days in a row now... Maybe AS-GT is doing something.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Immediately after making that last post, I began to feel like a lazy piece of crap. I'm wanting to get ripped, and taking unscheduled days off will not get me there. Since doing squats would have taken me further into over training, I decided to go do some arms and cardio. I did my lifting followed by 20 minutes on the treadmill.

Today's Workout:
A1) Reverse Barbell Curls:45x10,55x10,65x10,75x10,85x8,95x6
A2) Barbell Curls: 45x10,55x10,65x10,75x10,85x10,95x8
B) Smith JM Presses: 135x10,155x10,175x10,195x10
C) Dips: 15xBW
D1) Cable Curls: 57x10,9,8,7,6,5
D2) Cable Reverse Grip tri ext: 57x10,9,8,7,6,10
20 minutes on the treadmill

I had a ridiculous urge to go workout tonight, and that I did. I went in there looking for an awesome arm workout and an insane pump. I definitely got it. My arms swelled up at least an inch larger than resting. My biceps were almost too pumped to do full range of motion, it was great. I feel like the AS-GT i took 4 hours previous may have been responsible for some of the pump.. definitely a good thing.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to go so far! I start my log today. Looking forward to this stuff.

Mabuwol

Awards
Fruit Punch Jack3d

now i have to ask; was it the original or the new Fruit Punch. the new Fruit punch was just released last week.?
It was the old flavor. But I can't wait to try the new stuff since I still have some leftover jack3d. Have you tried it yet? I really wanna know if it's as good or better since they would need to redo it. I also checked out some other forums and I haven't found any review for it or it might still be for the old flavor. Let me know. Thanks.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

I took 1 scoop at a pretty random time today. I took it about 60-90 minutes before dinner. The cool mouth sensation was there, the tingles kicked in at about 15 minutes and the energy came in again at about 30 minutes. Random wood again today, so thats 3 days in a row. Its gotta be doing a little bit of something in the testosterone boosting department.

No lifting today, just 1 hour of cardio. Yay...

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Today, I woke up and ate a light breakfast. Then about an hour later took 1 scoop of AS-GT. This may sound stupid, but for some reason I think it tastes much better when stirred rather than being shaken. It tastes a little sweeter. My guess is that its because this allows the flavoring to fully dissolve, but not all of the actual supplements dissolve. I will be continuing to just stir it in water rather than shaking it up.

The tingles felt much more intense today, probably due to less food content in my stomach. The energy was also more noticeable. Right before my cardio i drank about 4oz of coffee and jumped on the treadmill. The combination of the AS-GT and a little coffee definitely gave me a boost. I was also sweating like crazy from it. I did 1 hour on the treadmill at a 10 degree incline at 2.5 mph. I'll be continuing this trend for the rest of the week.

One more thing, for some reason the tingles came back a few hours after my cardio was over and after eating again. Its less noticeable than earlier, but still there. Just thought this was weird.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Just wanting to throw this out there...

Anadraulic Pump and Slin are definitely on my Christmas list. *Wink Wink*
I've been good and everything, keeping a good log...

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

No new effects of AS-GT yet, except MAYBE being slightly drier. I did an hour of cardio again today with one scoop before and half a cup of coffee. This combination has me sweating like crazy!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanting to throw this out there...

Anadraulic Pump and Slin are definitely on my Christmas list. *Wink Wink*
I've been good and everything, keeping a good log...
gotta love being a good ole boy!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
LG33: I'm hoping it will pay off someday. Oh, and just wanted to say thanks again for the opportunity to log this supplement. I really do appreciate it. Definitely enjoying this stuff so far.

Flex: Thanks for stopping in. I hope I can continue to keep things looking good.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Possible NEW effect, cardio seems to be going by easier/faster which is definitely a good thing. I have noticed that IF i don't wait long enough after taking the AS-GT before I start cardio, I don't get the tingles. I do get the increased energy though and sweat a bit more. Really looking forward to trying two scoops in a couple of days.

Today, 1 scoop of AS-GT followed by 1 hour of cardio. The flavor is growing on me! Definitely preferring the mixing rather than shaking. Starting to enjoy the flavor more now.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

No cardio today. I took a scoop and drove back to school. I was in the car for about 4 hours and my focus seemed to be pretty good for about 3 hours. Also had wood for probably 2 of the 4 hour total drive time. Maybe this stuff does boost test a little.

Taking 2 scoops tomorrow before my workout. Definitely looking forward to it, especially since I will be doing a mock powerlifting meet. Wish me luck!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

2 scoops today!!! i was really excited about taking 2 scoops today, but something weird happened. I ate a huge bowl of cereal this morning, then headed to class. I drank my AS-GT about halfway through class, which was 45 minutes prior to my workout. I don't know why, but for some reason i didn't get much at all in the way of tingles, and I really didn't feel the energy like I was expecting. I think its because my blood sugar was coming down at about the same time that my energy levels were increasing and they sort of cancelled each other out. Either that or there was too much food content in my stomach to get as good of an effect.

However, i will definitely be giving 2 scoops another try. Probably tomorrow morning before my squat session.

Today's Workout:
Bench Press: 135x10,225x5,255x4,275x2,300x1,315x1,330x Fail (wasn't feeling it today)
Military:95x3,105x3,115x3,125x3,135x3,125x3,135x3 (pretty easy)
Incline DB bench: 90'sx10,95'sx10,100'sx8 PR
High Pulls: 95x8,115x8,135x8
Face Pulls: 80x10,10,10 (easiest its ever felt)

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
cool im getting sOO sick of the strawberry punch (been using it for like a year), a new flav like fruit punch would be nice.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I just ordered some of the fruit punch ASGT hopefully it tastes better than the strawberry lemonade.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
You guys should really try stirring it or swirling it instead of shaking it up. I know it sounds dumb, but for some reason it tastes better that way. Also, you have to give it a few days, the flavor will start to grow on you.

Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Awards
Sick man, I LOVED the ASGT I tried but haven't had the new flavor yet. Is there any way to get samples from LG?

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Not a clue, but LifterGym33 would probably know.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
You guys should really try stirring it or swirling it instead of shaking it up. I know it sounds dumb, but for some reason it tastes better that way. Also, you have to give it a few days, the flavor will start to grow on you.
Stirring it made it taste significantly better than shaking it up. Nice find bud.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Tony: Awesome, I'm glad I could help. I don't understand exactly why it does, but it without a doubt makes it taste better! I thought I was crazy at first, i'm glad you could back me up on this.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Tony: Awesome, I'm glad I could help. I don't understand exactly why it does, but it without a doubt makes it taste better! I thought I was crazy at first, i'm glad you could back me up on this.
No problem man, I figured to try it out since the flavor wasn't the greatest but the product works well so I'll bare with it. I can't wait to get my fruit punch and see how it is compared to the strawberry lemonade.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

OHHH MMYYYY GOOOODDDDDD! Thats all I really have to say about today's dose of AS-GT and my workout. I took 1.5 scoops today, about 45 minutes prior to my workout. I got some tingles after about 10 minutes and after about 30 the energy kicked in! I was driving to the gym, and realized I was rocking out hardcore on the drive there. It was like a clean energy that just made me want to attack some weights. I was so amped when i got to the gym, it was awesome. I had some aggression today in the gym that I haven't had in FOREVER! I was only doing sets of 3 for the main movements, but I was still getting a nice pump from it. No PR's, BUT i'm not going to be going for any for the next 6-9 weeks.

Today's Workouts:

Session 1: Fasted and No AS-GT
Olympic Squats: 135x10,225x3,245x3,265x3,285x3,305x3,245x3,265x3,285x3

Session 2: 1.5 scoops of AS-GT
A1) Military: 95x3,105x3,115x3,125x3,135x3,125x3,130x3,135x3
A2) Military Grip Shrugs: 95x8,105x8,115x8,125x8,135x8,125x8,130x8,135x8
B1) Incline Bench Press: 215x3,205x3,210x3,215x3,205x3
B2) Upright Rows: 45x10,65x10,85x10,85x10,85x10
C1) Flat Bench: 260x3,250x3,255x3,260x3,250x3
C2) Rear Delt Flies: 25'sx8,8,8,8,8

Awesome sessions today. I was amped when i got to the gym, amped through my entire workout. The entire time I was ready to attack some weights, and I did. I got a killer pump in my chest and I KNOW i'm going to be sore as crap tomorrow. Looking forward to more workouts like this one.

Accumulated effects of AS-GT: I've started getting a little bit of acne on my chest and back (i'm prone to this). I usually have one or two bumps on my chest or back, i've got 6 or 7 on my chest and probably 6-8 on my back. My libido has been up all day. I'm more vascular (I have been cutting though) and today I was flexing (in the mirror haha) and veins were poppin in my chest and traps... AWESOME.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Session 1: Fasted
A1) Snatch: 95x3,3,3,3,3
A2) Explosive Pushups: 3,3,3,3,3
A3) Box Jumps: 3,3,3,3,3
A4) Clap Pullups: 3,3,3,3,3
Cardio: 25 min on treadmill

Session 2: 1scoop AS-GT
A1) Hanging Leg Raises: 15,15,15
A2) Cable crunches: 90x10,10,10
Cardio: 25min elliptical

Had good energy today on everything. I noticed that cardio goes by much easier with AS-GT than without it. I'm looking forward to squats and deadlifts tomorrow. It should be a blast.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick man, I LOVED the ASGT I tried but haven't had the new flavor yet. Is there any way to get samples from LG?
Not a clue, but LifterGym33 would probably know.
Thanks for the heads up Flex!..right now, samples for the fruit punch are going to be hard to come by, just because there are not any, i will say this 2nd version of the fruit punch by far blows the OG FP out of the water!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

OHHH MMYYYY GOOOODDDDDD! Thats all I really have to say about today's dose of AS-GT and my workout. I took 1.5 scoops today, about 45 minutes prior to my workout. I got some tingles after about 10 minutes and after about 30 the energy kicked in! I was driving to the gym, and realized I was rocking out hardcore on the drive there. It was like a clean energy that just made me want to attack some weights. I was so amped when i got to the gym, it was awesome. I had some aggression today in the gym that I haven't had in FOREVER! I was only doing sets of 3 for the main movements, but I was still getting a nice pump from it. No PR's, BUT i'm not going to be going for any for the next 6-9 weeks.

Today's Workouts:

Session 1: Fasted and No AS-GT
Olympic Squats: 135x10,225x3,245x3,265x3,285x3,305x3,245x3,265x3,285x3

Session 2: 1.5 scoops of AS-GT
A1) Military: 95x3,105x3,115x3,125x3,135x3,125x3,130x3,135x3
A2) Military Grip Shrugs: 95x8,105x8,115x8,125x8,135x8,125x8,130x8,135x8
B1) Incline Bench Press: 215x3,205x3,210x3,215x3,205x3
B2) Upright Rows: 45x10,65x10,85x10,85x10,85x10
C1) Flat Bench: 260x3,250x3,255x3,260x3,250x3
C2) Rear Delt Flies: 25'sx8,8,8,8,8

Awesome sessions today. I was amped when i got to the gym, amped through my entire workout. The entire time I was ready to attack some weights, and I did. I got a killer pump in my chest and I KNOW i'm going to be sore as crap tomorrow. Looking forward to more workouts like this one.

Accumulated effects of AS-GT: I've started getting a little bit of acne on my chest and back (i'm prone to this). I usually have one or two bumps on my chest or back, i've got 6 or 7 on my chest and probably 6-8 on my back. My libido has been up all day. I'm more vascular (I have been cutting though) and today I was flexing (in the mirror haha) and veins were poppin in my chest and traps... AWESOME.
ya buddy! your going to feel it tomorrow thats for sure!:D..keep killing it man!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Session 1: Fasted No AS-GT
A1)Military Press: 45x10,95x3,105x3,115x3,125x3,135x3,125x3,130x3,135x3,125x3
A2) BW Facepulls: 12,12,12,12,12,12,12,12,12
Cardio: 15min elliptical

Session 2: 1.5 Scoops AS-GT
Hang Snatch: 95x3,3,3
Olympic Squat: 135x5,225x3,245x3,265x3,285x3,265x3,275x3,285x3,365x3
Conv Deadlifts: 225x3,275x3,295x3,315x3,335x3,355x3,335x3,345x3,355x3,335x3
Cardio: 15 minutes elliptical

The first session today went really well considering being fasted. The second session went awesome with the assistance of AS-GT. I had good energy for the first 2/3 of my workout. I felt pretty amped up for each set, which is always a good thing. My new program is alot of low reps, but there is a ton of volume still. My quads had a really nice pump by the end of my squat session.

Tomorrow, the workouts will be almost the exact same. The only difference will be the fact that session 1 will be bench press instead of military. Session 2 will be the exact same.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it's going good man. I'm stoked tomorrow I can try out the fruit punch ASGT. Stirring ASGT instead of shaking FTW.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Session 1: Fasted

Explosive Pushups: BWx3,3,3
Bench Press: 135x5,225x3,240x3,260x3,250x3,255x3,260x3,250x3
20 min elliptical

Session 2: 1.5 scoops AS-GT
Olympic Squats: 135x5,225x3,245x3,265x3,285x3,265x3,275x3,285x3,265x3
Deadlifts: 225x3,275x3,295x3,315x3,335x3,355x3,335x3,345x3,355x3,335x3

I felt stronger today than I did yesterday. I know it doesn't make sense, i should have been weaker today, but i wasn't. It was a really solid session. I had REALLY good energy before the workout, and maintained that energy up till the end. Had some nice tingles going on and good endurance.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

Pull ups: BWx8,25x8,35x8,45x8
Pull overs: 90x8,100x8,110x8,120x8,130x8
DB Rows: 100'sx10 Strict
Straight Bar curl: 45x12,65x10,75x10,85x10,95x10 drop 85x5,75x5,65x6,45x15
DB Curls: 45'sx8,8,8

Nice pump today on the curls. My lats were surprisingly sore from deadlifts. I wasn't expecting that. However, all my lat work was still really strong. I really need to work on my bicep strength. It is sort of embarrassing how weak they are.

Libido is still UP, and energy was great again today. Really liking 1.5 scoops. I've still got a little more acne than usual, but its not a big deal.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Some good stuff in here Legacy, keep going my man!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks flex, I'll keep pushing it for as long as I can.

Day 17:

A1) Hang Power Snatch: 105x3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3
A2) Explosive Pushups: BWx3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3
A3) Box Jumps: 3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3
A4) Explosive Pullups: BWx3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3

Today i decided to go up 10lbs on snatch. They felt super explosive today, so did everything else. I was jumping onto a 30 inch box and landing every rep with almost completely straight legs. Puts my vert at almost 30 inches... i'm pretty happy with that. I'll probably have a bruise on my chest from explosvie pullups. It was crazy how fast I was going up.

Since today was a total body session, there wasn't a pump. I did have really good energy again today, even with no carbs today other than AS-GT. The caffeine felt like it kicked pretty hard today, due to low food content in my stomach. Libido is still up. I appear to be leaning out a bit as well, and definitely not getting weaker.