Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Unsponsored**

Started on November 11th

M-1D 6 caps a day, 3 AM and 3 late PM
MMv3 6 sub-caps a day 3pre-workout 3 late PM

May up the dose to 9 caps each a day, or even 12 will keep you posted. I have 2 XL bottles of each, PCT is unkown at this point but I do have goodies in stock already.

Notes: Intense all body pumps that I havent had in quite a while. Increased aggression in the gym, I feel VERY VERY good.

Goals: Recomp or mild lean bulk

Weight on day 1 165lbs

Latest pics

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where I just came from 2/2008

221 lbs !!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ridiculous progress over that time, man! Really excited to see how this treats you. Just got a trifecta stack myself and trying to decide when I'm going to break it in.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ridiculous progress over that time, man! Really excited to see how this treats you. Just got a trifecta stack myself and trying to decide when I'm going to break it in.
Thanks....when you run the trifecta stack log it if you can.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
OH WOW BRO !! UNREAL PROGRESS !!! CONGRATS!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. And great transformation :)

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
nice progress for sure.def1 kinda wanna see this get to 12 a day for awesomeness

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
In here Ax! One helluva transform right there...damn!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put on 2 lbs, and looks like my muscles are fuller and more vascular.

I really want to cut up more, so I may try to get stricter with the diet.

Training is pretty intense, and I have full body DOMS all the time, I love it.

What I love about trifecta is that I dont feel like crap like methylated ph's do, actually I feel better. Im thinking my immune system isnt taking the same hit either during beginning of cold season here.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Yo, thats a great point. I felt great on the stack too even while dieting hard. PH's raise and then lower test making you feel all the sides at their worst...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength going up on all my lifts everything is feeling lighter than pre-cycle, which is a suprise because my diet is very strict and Im not really eating for gains.

erection strength and libido consistently up.

Muscles constantly swole and pumped....No sides to report other than I feel great!!!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Fuggin loved feeling great while on the Tri Stack. If you roll with an exogenous test source, youll feel pretty good, but prohormones without test makes for some sluggish times..very bitter sweet...M1D had me feeling on cloud 9...loved it!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin loved feeling great while on the Tri Stack. If you roll with an exogenous test source, youll feel pretty good, but prohormones without test makes for some sluggish times..very bitter sweet...M1D had me feeling on cloud 9...loved it!
Hell yeah, wish I can do Trifecta year round!!!!

Just an update, tweaked my right shoulder today running my new HIT low volume training, I dont think its serious but It may slow me down a little. I have legs and tri's tomorrow, and then a day off, so hopefully on saturday Ill be able to get my shoulders and bi's done without any issues.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah, wish I can do Trifecta year round!!!!

Just an update, tweaked my right shoulder today running my new HIT low volume training, I dont think its serious but It may slow me down a little. I have legs and tri's tomorrow, and then a day off, so hopefully on saturday Ill be able to get my shoulders and bi's done without any issues.
Makes me wanna run it again!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Ax, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Yours is probably the best transformation I've seen. I'm basing that not only on what you looked like before but also on the premise that your genetics are not the best for achieving a dry, lean look, as I can gather from your structure in your before pics, which makes the whole process that much harder and more impressive.

Anyway, for me the trifecta stack has treated me better than the h-drol. With trifecta I've always had a major recomp, but with h-drol although I put on muscle its in no way dry its always coupled with water and fat. I then have to go through a 6 week cut....but not with trifecta.

I agree with you, even with h-drol a mild PH a still felt like crap halfway though the cycle...back pumps and the lethargy was awful...which in my job is not good. So from now on I'm stick to LG sciences for my PH type supplements.

I'm trying natadrol for the first time. Cycle starts today!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ax, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Yours is probably the best transformation I've seen. I'm basing that not only on what you looked like before but also on the premise that your genetics are not the best for achieving a dry, lean look, as I can gather from your structure in your before pics, which makes the whole process that much harder and more impressive.

Anyway, for me the trifecta stack has treated me better than the h-drol. With trifecta I've always had a major recomp, but with h-drol although I put on muscle its in no way dry its always coupled with water and fat. I then have to go through a 6 week cut....but not with trifecta.

I agree with you, even with h-drol a mild PH a still felt like crap halfway though the cycle...back pumps and the lethargy was awful...which in my job is not good. So from now on I'm stick to LG sciences for my PH type supplements.

Thanks for your feedback and compliments! Hope you enjoy natadrol, Ive run that too. I think Nata is a great cutting compound especially if you need time off of stims. Its also great in the summer time as it dries you out under your skin.

I felt like garbage on Hdrol too, I would never run Hdrol or anything as strong during the winter months ever again. Then I feel like garbage on pct too, and the gains are so sensitive to lose during that time.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I finally bump to 8 caps each.

will be dosing 3-2-3 for both.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 4 MMv3 for pre-workout today, ended up being an excellent decision. Good high intensity workout, no sides or ill effects from the yohimbine.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd day in a row with 4 MMv3 for pre-workouts.....Just confirming that I have no ill side effects, and my workout again was great!

I may consider trying 5 pre-workout soon and just taking 3-4 later in the day..

Im getting strength gains all over too. Not really getting a super life changing recomp, but Im really enjoying the ride. I would def consider running the trifecta again like this in the summer when Im doing cardio 3-4 times a week I just feel very good on it.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
damn 5 MMv3 PW? Definitely fill in if you try this!

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added Pump-bol today for my pre-workout,

and the nitrates in Pump-bol technically should make anything you take with it stronger. Its possible that my 4 pre-workout dose of MMv3 could have been more potent than the usual dose.

Had a killer intense leg workout, it makes a great synergistic addition.

Still may up the pre-workout dose to mmv3 to 5next week, not sure. If Im enjoying it this much, and now increasing its potency it may not be necessary.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

don't get me wrong, ax has used a lot of supps since ive known him and i am sure they have played a role-but this man worksout like a fiend and diets strickter than martha stewart eating prison food.

keep up the good work ax!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't get me wrong, ax has used a lot of supps since ive known him and i am sure they have played a role-but this man worksout like a fiend and diets strickter than martha stewart eating prison food.

keep up the good work ax!!!
lol... bottom line is, very tremendous with what he has done!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well....the M1D/MMv3 cycle is over after about 6 weeks.

I really enjoyed the way I felt the entire time, and I rarely had a sub-high standard workout. My intensity was always intense and I really did love taking 4mmv3's prior to my workouts.

I have some strength gains in ALL my lifts, able to increase poundage's in the heavier lifts and being able to get more reps from the smaller lifts without having the proper diet for those kinds of gains.

My muscles all feel and look a bit fuller, and I know if I was on a bulking diet I could have made impressive muscle gains.

I only did cardio a few times during the entire cycle, it got so cold out. Im having more trouble training in cold weather as Im getting older, so things didnt exactly go to plan. The positive news is that I didnt seem to gain fat weight on cycle either, but I better start doing indoor cardio now that the cycle is over and make sure I keep the fat off. I totally lost my tan so I wont bother posting pics as it will end up being misleading.

Overall I gained 3 pounds, and I would say totally solid pounds. Again...I did not diet for gains, I kept it strict and I dont eat too much.

What I enjoyed the most is the way I felt the entire cycle, and Im looking forward to another run possibly in the spring time when I start doing alot of cardio again.

If your looking for something in between natty supplements and strong methylated ph's (which I always feel sick) this is the way to go, but definitely this is closer to the strong ph side rather than natty test booster side since its more effective than any natty supplement ive run. The sides were non-existent and I only felt great the entire time!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well....the M1D/MMv3 cycle is over after about 6 weeks.

I really enjoyed the way I felt the entire time, and I rarely had a sub-high standard workout. My intensity was always intense and I really did love taking 4mmv3's prior to my workouts.

I have some strength gains in ALL my lifts, able to increase poundage's in the heavier lifts and being able to get more reps from the smaller lifts without having the proper diet for those kinds of gains.

My muscles all feel and look a bit fuller, and I know if I was on a bulking diet I could have made impressive muscle gains.

I only did cardio a few times during the entire cycle, it got so cold out. Im having more trouble training in cold weather as Im getting older, so things didnt exactly go to plan. The positive news is that I didnt seem to gain fat weight on cycle either, but I better start doing indoor cardio now that the cycle is over and make sure I keep the fat off. I totally lost my tan so I wont bother posting pics as it will end up being misleading.

Overall I gained 3 pounds, and I would say totally solid pounds. Again...I did not diet for gains, I kept it strict and I dont eat too much.

What I enjoyed the most is the way I felt the entire cycle, and Im looking forward to another run possibly in the spring time when I start doing alot of cardio again.

If your looking for something in between natty supplements and strong methylated ph's (which I always feel sick) this is the way to go, but definitely this is closer to the strong ph side rather than natty test booster side since its more effective than any natty supplement ive run. The sides were non-existent and I only felt great the entire time!
Great stuff Ax!!! Thanks for posting this up! really outstanding... this is why i love this stack, it can really go both ways.. diet pending!

Reactions: ax1
FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
These runs seem to end so damn soon :( time flies when your having fun for sure.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These runs seem to end so damn soon :( time flies when your having fun for sure.
That was a real fast 6 weeks.....Im going to miss it!

I am by all means not old....at 33 I felt more like 24-25 while on this cycle. Wish I can run M1D/MMv3 year round to tell you the truth.

Its as if you can call the Trifecta Stack TFYS "The Fountain of Youth Stack" instead, lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That was a real fast 6 weeks.....Im going to miss it!

I am by all means not old....at 33 I felt more like 24-25 while on this cycle. Wish I can run M1D/MMv3 year round to tell you the truth.

Its as if you can call the Trifecta Stack TFYS "The Fountain of Youth Stack" instead, lol
thats very impressive, my friend! i admit i have run both of those seperately with so/so results. looks as if i need to run them stacked.