MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I regret to inform you all that I will no longer be a representative for LG Sciences. I have been thinking about this for a while my level of satisfaction on the board has been over run by responsibility and there have been recent changes that leave me more unsatisfied with the position.

LG definitely has some good products and that has nothing to do with my seperation. However currently the situation is no longer of great benefit to me and what was keeping me there out of loyalty is no longer an issue.

I will still be logging here and that will be my main focus from now on and don't actually plan to saddle myself down to another company but run logs on occasion.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG Don't go guys! WTF? Metroba too? Gawd you just had to depress my day didn't you?

AdamDTX

Awards
this isn't even right. Mr. Kleen I never got a chance to know you, I loved your overall knowledge you shared with everyoen though, but I'm close with Rob.

I rep over at bb with Rob so he's out, I'm out :(

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Met... I think you need to go to the Philosaraptor.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I regret to inform you all that I will no longer be a representative for LG Sciences. I have been thinking about this for a while my level of satisfaction on the board has been over run by responsibility and there have been recent changes that leave me more unsatisfied with the position.

LG definitely has some good products and that has nothing to do with my seperation. However currently the situation is no longer of great benefit to me and what was keeping me there out of loyalty is no longer an issue.

I will still be logging here and that will be my main focus from now on and don't actually plan to saddle myself down to another company but run logs on occasion.

No worries, just keep hanging out!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this isn't even right. Mr. Kleen I never got a chance to know you, I loved your overall knowledge you shared with everyoen though, but I'm close with Rob.

Whats up Adam,

Yeah, this whole situation sucks.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Damn fellaz, wish it could be different. I know where I can find both of you..no worries, I will hunt you down :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can us foreigners please get a key of screenames and real names as I have no idea who you are talking about?!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck Metroba/Kleen. You guys have always been helpful and most importantly fair.

AdamDTX

Awards
Whats up Adam,

sup dude, just bummed about all this. Rob put me on, and does more than anyone over at bb, just don't feel right about sticking around with LG with eveyrone gone

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sup dude, just bummed about all this. Rob put me on, and does more than anyone over at bb, just don't feel right sticking around with LG with what happened.
I'm right there with ya bro. I'm right on the fence about calling it in myself. Scott, Rob and Kleen, the three primary guys I jumped on the LG wagon for and they're all out.

protempsfish

Awards
I understand you don't want to start a smear campaign but what is up? Should we as consumers be aware of something that LG has done? No coincidence that 2 loyal reps have quit at the same time.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kleen is one of the hardest working athletes on this board, and he depth of knowledge only rivals his kindness and good will towards fellow athletes and warriors. His decisions are always made with a deep sense of honor, integrity, and rational forethought that leaves one to realize he truly will do what's best for himself and his family putting aside any childish rationale.

Chris you know my prayers are always with you and this is just another step in you journey of bodybuilding. I have no doubt though you at the moment you have no plans on becoming saddled in with another company, it's only a matter of time positions WILL get thrown your way being you are truly a force to be reckoned with.

All the best brotha.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand you don't want to start a smear campaign but what is up? Should we as consumers be aware of something that LG has done? No coincidence that 2 loyal reps have quit at the same time.
just wasn't working out bro. I still think LG makes good products.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is a sad day for LG!

Chris and Rob, best wishes on future ventures!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
just wasn't working out bro. I still think LG makes good products.
I agree with this completely. There is nothing wrong with LG Sciences supplements the quality has not changed and they have new stuff out or coming out that looks very promising as well. Consumers should in no way be swayed by my decision to seperate from the company.

I will be on here at AM for quite some time and have no intentions of leaving. You guys are my internet family and I really enjoy being on here learning and spreading any knowledge I can. I do want to thank you guys for all of the kind words. As a matter of fact I should have more time to visit many more logs on here which makes me very happy.

Oh yeah for those across the pond, Kleen is Chris, MetROBa is Rob.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

I too am no longer a representative of LG Sciences. But I will still frequent the forums for my bros.

Whats up Adam,

Sounds like LG has some major damage control to do.
sup dude, just bummed about all this. Rob put me on, and does more than anyone over at bb, just don't feel right about sticking around with LG with eveyrone gone
I'm right there with ya bro. I'm right on the fence about calling it in myself. Scott, Rob and Kleen, the three primary guys I jumped on the LG wagon for and they're all out.
VERY DISAPPOINTING

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This really sucks, like a big fat one sucks! FTMFL!

I too am no longer a representative of LG Sciences. But I will still frequent the forums for my bros.
Don't even get me started on this one, Rob was shall we say, robbed.

I am going to see how this all plays out but the glue holding the team together has become very weak and it upsets me greatly. LG makes great products so don't think that would be in any way part of our decisions.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One rep saying they don't feel right sticking around with what has happened. Another saying that one of them was robbed.

Someone spill the beans, I am not sure it will be worse than the speculation happening at the moment?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One rep saying they don't feel right sticking around with what has happened. Another saying that one of them was robbed.

Someone spill the beans, I am not sure it will be worse than the speculation happening at the moment?
x2.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Honestly Bro professionalism will prevent that from happening regardless and LG is still a sound company with some great products. I wouldn't worry to much about it, nothing that effects the consumers other than us not being a resource to LG any longer. I hope you can respect that because my integrity does not allow me to smear LG in any way and honestly I don't have a personal desire to do so either.

I will finish this by saying one last time to reiterate. LG has great products and this should have NO EFFECT on consumers choice to use their products!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear it didnt work out Kleen and Metroba....

both of you have been a big help, regardless of LG or not, Im just glad you 2 will still be around.

AdamDTX

Awards
Honestly Bro professionalism will prevent that from happening regardless and LG is still a sound company with some great products. I wouldn't worry to much about it, nothing that effects the consumers other than us not being a resource to LG any longer. I hope you can respect that because my integrity does not allow me to smear LG in any way and honestly I don't have a personal desire to do so either.

I will finish this by saying one last time to reiterate. LG has great products and this should have NO EFFECT on consumers choice to use their products!
Exactly this.. I worded something poorly, it was not my intent to put down LG, or make anything seem negative in any way. I was approached by Rob while I had been showing much love to LG for my success with using their products, and was put into the rep position by Rob. With him gone I do not feel right being apart of the team as I worked with Rob and a few other reps at bb.com exclusively under his guidance.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely sorry to hear about this, gentlemen. You both are very big assets to this board, so it's great to hear that you'll still be around in the community.

I wish you both nothing but success in all your future ventures.

-John

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear this guys. Good luck and glad to see that you are still hanging around.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats with the new avatar? Are you a rep for Geico now?
Yes, and now you are considering buying our insurance. Aren't you!?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys were both great reps. Sorry things didn't work out, but you can always hit me up for free sups if you need anything. Sometimes people need to part ways, it happens.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, and now you are considering buying our insurance. Aren't you!?
Could switching to Geico save me 15% or more on my car insurance?

Do woodchucks chuck wood?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys were both great reps. Sorry things didn't work out, but you can always hit me up for free sups if you need anything. Sometimes people need to part ways, it happens.
Thanks, classy offer and much appreciated.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Two very good reps gone..
Contract=JUST OPENED UP

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about this and the best of luck to both of you I know you'll be a great asset to other sup companies.

I have not seen Chris here on the boards for a long time, anyone know what happen to Chris (LG33)?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Best of luck to your company.
Could switching to Geico save me 15% or more on my car insurance?
Absolutely! PM me for samples bro :D
Sorry to hear about this and the best of luck to both of you I know you'll be a great asset to other sup companies.

I have not seen Chris here on the boards for a long time, anyone know what happen to Chris (LG33)?
Thank you for the kind words bro.