Natadrol stack , some help lg reps??

S

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Hey lg.

Plan on hitting the weights hard with natadrol for a good 4-6 wks. But want to ask a few things first.

1) i'd like to stack some "testofen" extract with it , im thinking testopro or titanium. Will there be any problem since the testopro boosts endogenous test and natadrol (although natural) is still an androgen and is in nature somewhat suppressive. Ist there conflict with stackin this?????

2)Whats the best dose to kick in soon for the natadrol?? ive heard 6 vs 8 caps debate. So what's the truth??

3)Any benefit with taking any natadrol caps preworkout???
4) Would natadrol be otherwise stackable with something like androhard??? got some left over, enough for 4 wks

PCT Will be probably formadrol xtreme plus t911 or should i be more aggressive????

Thanks in advance

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Hey lg.

Plan on hitting the weights hard with natadrol for a good 4-6 wks. But want to ask a few things first.

1) i'd like to stack some "testofen" extract with it , im thinking testopro or titanium. Will there be any problem since the testopro boosts endogenous test and natadrol (although natural) is still an androgen and is in nature somewhat suppressive. Ist there conflict with stackin this?????

2)Whats the best dose to kick in soon for the natadrol?? ive heard 6 vs 8 caps debate. So what's the truth??

3)Any benefit with taking any natadrol caps preworkout???
4) Would natadrol be otherwise stackable with something like androhard??? got some left over, enough for 4 wks

PCT Will be probably formadrol xtreme plus t911 or should i be more aggressive????

Thanks in advance
1. I stacked Testopro with mine. Others will say use it in PCT instead. I lost 4lbs of fat and gained 4 lbs of LBM stacking the 2.

2. Truth is both work, 6 or 8 caps. Whats your body weight? I did 6, next time will be 8.

3. Took mine with meals only, not prework like you would a PH/DS. Maybe something to try to experiment with.

4. What/who makes Androhard? I can check ingred profile.

5. PCt with Form and T911 will be a great PCT.

S

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
1. I stacked Testopro with mine. Others will say use it in PCT instead. I lost 4lbs of fat and gained 4 lbs of LBM stacking the 2.

2. Truth is both work, 6 or 8 caps. Whats your body weight? I did 6, next time will be 8.

3. Took mine with meals only, not prework like you would a PH/DS. Maybe something to try to experiment with.

Thanks for the help. Im sitting at aroun 170sh fairly lean(4 pack abs instead of the usual 6 pack) So i guess 6 is about right.

Androhard is from pp. I have some left over. I also have some furazadrol by axis labs.

Is it fine to stack this with nata???? Im looking into a recomp. Furazadrol is a mild ph i think and wonder if the natadrol and furaza will overlap/compete for the same androgen receptors(read something about type 1 type 2 hormones, what would nata be considered type 1 or 2???

Thoughts?

S

shinivan

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the help. Im sitting at aroun 170sh fairly lean(4 pack abs instead of the usual 6 pack) So i guess 6 is about right.

Androhard is from pp. I have some left over. I also have some furazadrol by axis labs.

Is it fine to stack this with nata???? Im looking into a recomp. Furazadrol is a mild ph i think and wonder if the natadrol and furaza will overlap/compete for the same androgen receptors(read something about type 1 type 2 hormones, what would nata be considered type 1 or 2???

Thoughts?

S

shinivan

Awards
  • Established

Thoughts?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thoughts?
I would run Natadrol without the PHs, they don't play well together in my opinion. It would be like running a naty test booster while on cycle, not my style. Do Natadrol, PCT, then the PHs or do them first, PCT then Natadrol. And make sure there is a break in between.

S

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
I would run Natadrol without the PHs, they don't play well together in my opinion. It would be like running a naty test booster while on cycle, not my style. Do Natadrol, PCT, then the PHs or do them first, PCT then Natadrol. And make sure there is a break in between.
Good to know. I was under the idea that natadrol was suppressive in itself not that it raises endogenous test but from what you say seems i was wrong.

Is just the way nata is marketed made me think of it as a ph but made up of natural androgens. So is it a test booster???

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol is a natural supplement, but has the possibility to shut you down due to the natty androgen.. its marketed as a natty product, because it is, and can give you PH gains/results.. this product is a PH replacement;)

S

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol is a natural supplement, but has the possibility to shut you down due to the natty androgen.. its marketed as a natty product, because it is, and can give you PH gains/results.. this product is a PH replacement;)
Will testopro be a good stacker with natadrol??? or will the testopro negate the benefits of the nata? Will both be competing for androgen receptors or will there be a synergy betweent them???

Anyone had any experience stacking this vs solo run??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will testopro be a good stacker with natadrol??? or will the testopro negate the benefits of the nata? Will both be competing for androgen receptors or will there be a synergy betweent them???

Anyone had any experience stacking this vs solo run??
Personally, I would suggest trying out natadrol standalone to properly judge its effects.

Stacking testopro may improve overall results, but at the same time there may be conflicting ingrediants which makes natadrol not as good as it could be. Dunno for sure, I dont think anybody has a straight answer to that but its a possibility.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Ive done Testopro with Natadrol and had great results. No conflics that I can remember and felt great the whole time. Recovery was off the chain. I would do it again.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran t-911 with mine and don't see why I wouldn't do it again, actually just got me some Natadrol and T-911 to do just that. Go for it and make sure to run it at 6 caps to start then ramp up to 8 as you see how you respond to it. IF you have enough, go straight to 8 though it may not be totally necessary right off the bat.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive done Testopro with Natadrol and had great results. No conflics that I can remember and felt great the whole time. Recovery was off the chain. I would do it again.
I ran t-911 with mine and don't see why I wouldn't do it again, actually just got me some Natadrol and T-911 to do just that. Go for it and make sure to run it at 6 caps to start then ramp up to 8 as you see how you respond to it. IF you have enough, go straight to 8 though it may not be totally necessary right off the bat.
you guys are animals!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
...and I ran solo, at 8 a day, 189lbs, had great strength increases BUT DID get shut down, if doing again I would stack with testopro and probably run that into pct if poss.. My pct was t911 and form xtreme, recovered no issues at all

Had great run and strength increases , shutdown was my only downer

And

I agree with fin, I wouldn't stack with another PH... I'd wait at least until after PCT

Just my 3 cents

Good luck bro!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
... I forget I think I went through 4 bottles of Nata and 3 bottles of forma, feel free to check the log in my signature, I think it was around July this year

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and I ran solo, at 8 a day, 189lbs, had great strength increases BUT DID get shut down, if doing again I would stack with testopro and probably run that into pct if poss.. My pct was t911 and form xtreme, recovered no issues at all

Had great run and strength increases , shutdown was my only downer

And

I agree with fin, I wouldn't stack with another PH... I'd wait at least until after PCT

Just my 3 cents

Good luck bro!!
what signs of shut down did you see?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
what signs of shut down did you see?
My nuts were the size of peas towards the end, but I was dosing heavy and for about 8 weeks straight and libido was definitely down, but I didn't panic since I knew you guys made uber products, I was getting what I wanted from the cycle and the pct u guys recommended was tried and tested and I recovered really quickly

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
My nuts were the size of peas towards the end, but I was dosing heavy and for about 8 weeks straight and libido was definitely down, but I didn't panic since I knew you guys made uber products, I was getting what I wanted from the cycle and the pct u guys recommended was tried and tested and I recovered really quickly
Really suprised to hear that although that is a long run with high dose so maybe not so much.

Glad to hear the stuff worked out for ya.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Really suprised to hear that although that is a long run with high dose so maybe not so much.

Glad to hear the stuff worked out for ya.
It was a great run, and everyone reacts differently, especially on high doses which obviously was a personal choice. Great product which I would definitely run again!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think there shouldn't be any problems when running it for shorter time and with lower dose.. It's week five of my Natadrol cycle at 6 caps/day and I've noticed no ball shrinkage so far.. How well ball shrinkage correlates with shutdown? I mean, is it possible that test production is shut down when there is no testicular atrophy?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I think there shouldn't be any problems when running it for shorter time and with lower dose.. It's week five of my Natadrol cycle at 6 caps/day and I've noticed no ball shrinkage so far.. How well ball shrinkage correlates with shutdown? I mean, is it possible that test prosuction is shut down when there is no testicular atrophy?
Great question! I'd like to know that... I think one assumes with shrinkage, one is seeing signs of shutdown BUT I wonder if no shrinkage dies really mean all is well... Don't suppose you actually tell either way without a test

Agree with you earlier statement, I was certainly normal size EVEN at 8 caps per day until beginning week 7 and I think I did run some of the last week a little higher still (I basically finished what I had left over)