Natadrol stack , some help lg reps??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

Natadrol stack , some help lg reps??

Hey lg.

Plan on hitting the weights hard with natadrol for a good 4-6 wks. But want to ask a few things first.

1) i'd like to stack some "testofen" extract with it , im thinking testopro or titanium. Will there be any problem since the testopro boosts endogenous test and natadrol (although natural) is still an androgen and is in nature somewhat suppressive. Ist there conflict with stackin this?????

2)Whats the best dose to kick in soon for the natadrol?? ive heard 6 vs 8 caps debate. So what's the truth??

3)Any benefit with taking any natadrol caps preworkout???
    4) Would natadrol be otherwise stackable with something like androhard??? got some left over, enough for 4 wks

PCT Will be probably formadrol xtreme plus t911 or should i be more aggressive????

Thanks in advance

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Hey lg.

Plan on hitting the weights hard with natadrol for a good 4-6 wks. But want to ask a few things first.

1) i'd like to stack some "testofen" extract with it , im thinking testopro or titanium. Will there be any problem since the testopro boosts endogenous test and natadrol (although natural) is still an androgen and is in nature somewhat suppressive. Ist there conflict with stackin this?????

2)Whats the best dose to kick in soon for the natadrol?? ive heard 6 vs 8 caps debate. So what's the truth??

3)Any benefit with taking any natadrol caps preworkout???
    4) Would natadrol be otherwise stackable with something like androhard??? got some left over, enough for 4 wks

PCT Will be probably formadrol xtreme plus t911 or should i be more aggressive????

Thanks in advance
    1. I stacked Testopro with mine. Others will say use it in PCT instead. I lost 4lbs of fat and gained 4 lbs of LBM stacking the 2.

2. Truth is both work, 6 or 8 caps. Whats your body weight? I did 6, next time will be 8.

3. Took mine with meals only, not prework like you would a PH/DS. Maybe something to try to experiment with.

4. What/who makes Androhard? I can check ingred profile.

5. PCt with Form and T911 will be a great PCT.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    1. I stacked Testopro with mine. Others will say use it in PCT instead. I lost 4lbs of fat and gained 4 lbs of LBM stacking the 2.

2. Truth is both work, 6 or 8 caps. Whats your body weight? I did 6, next time will be 8.

3. Took mine with meals only, not prework like you would a PH/DS. Maybe something to try to experiment with.

Thanks for the help. Im sitting at aroun 170sh fairly lean(4 pack abs instead of the usual 6 pack) So i guess 6 is about right.

Androhard is from pp. I have some left over. I also have some furazadrol by axis labs.

Is it fine to stack this with nata???? Im looking into a recomp. Furazadrol is a mild ph i think and wonder if the natadrol and furaza will overlap/compete for the same androgen receptors(read something about type 1 type 2 hormones, what would nata be considered type 1 or 2???

Thoughts?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

Thanks for the help. Im sitting at aroun 170sh fairly lean(4 pack abs instead of the usual 6 pack) So i guess 6 is about right.

Androhard is from pp. I have some left over. I also have some furazadrol by axis labs.

Is it fine to stack this with nata???? Im looking into a recomp. Furazadrol is a mild ph i think and wonder if the natadrol and furaza will overlap/compete for the same androgen receptors(read something about type 1 type 2 hormones, what would nata be considered type 1 or 2???

Thoughts?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

Thoughts?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thoughts?
    I would run Natadrol without the PHs, they don't play well together in my opinion. It would be like running a naty test booster while on cycle, not my style. Do Natadrol, PCT, then the PHs or do them first, PCT then Natadrol. And make sure there is a break in between.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I would run Natadrol without the PHs, they don't play well together in my opinion. It would be like running a naty test booster while on cycle, not my style. Do Natadrol, PCT, then the PHs or do them first, PCT then Natadrol. And make sure there is a break in between.
    Good to know. I was under the idea that natadrol was suppressive in itself not that it raises endogenous test but from what you say seems i was wrong.

Is just the way nata is marketed made me think of it as a ph but made up of natural androgens. So is it a test booster???
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.49%

Natadrol is a natural supplement, but has the possibility to shut you down due to the natty androgen.. its marketed as a natty product, because it is, and can give you PH gains/results.. this product is a PH replacement
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Natadrol is a natural supplement, but has the possibility to shut you down due to the natty androgen.. its marketed as a natty product, because it is, and can give you PH gains/results.. this product is a PH replacement
    Will testopro be a good stacker with natadrol??? or will the testopro negate the benefits of the nata? Will both be competing for androgen receptors or will there be a synergy betweent them???

Anyone had any experience stacking this vs solo run??
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Will testopro be a good stacker with natadrol??? or will the testopro negate the benefits of the nata? Will both be competing for androgen receptors or will there be a synergy betweent them???

Anyone had any experience stacking this vs solo run??
    Personally, I would suggest trying out natadrol standalone to properly judge its effects.

Stacking testopro may improve overall results, but at the same time there may be conflicting ingrediants which makes natadrol not as good as it could be. Dunno for sure, I dont think anybody has a straight answer to that but its a possibility.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%

Ive done Testopro with Natadrol and had great results. No conflics that I can remember and felt great the whole time. Recovery was off the chain. I would do it again.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%

I ran t-911 with mine and don't see why I wouldn't do it again, actually just got me some Natadrol and T-911 to do just that. Go for it and make sure to run it at 6 caps to start then ramp up to 8 as you see how you respond to it. IF you have enough, go straight to 8 though it may not be totally necessary right off the bat.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.49%

Ive done Testopro with Natadrol and had great results. No conflics that I can remember and felt great the whole time. Recovery was off the chain. I would do it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I ran t-911 with mine and don't see why I wouldn't do it again, actually just got me some Natadrol and T-911 to do just that. Go for it and make sure to run it at 6 caps to start then ramp up to 8 as you see how you respond to it. IF you have enough, go straight to 8 though it may not be totally necessary right off the bat.
    you guys are animals!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

...and I ran solo, at 8 a day, 189lbs, had great strength increases BUT DID get shut down, if doing again I would stack with testopro and probably run that into pct if poss.. My pct was t911 and form xtreme, recovered no issues at all

Had great run and strength increases , shutdown was my only downer

And

I agree with fin, I wouldn't stack with another PH... I'd wait at least until after PCT

Just my 3 cents

Good luck bro!!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

... I forget I think I went through 4 bottles of Nata and 3 bottles of forma, feel free to check the log in my signature, I think it was around July this year
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.49%

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    ...and I ran solo, at 8 a day, 189lbs, had great strength increases BUT DID get shut down, if doing again I would stack with testopro and probably run that into pct if poss.. My pct was t911 and form xtreme, recovered no issues at all

Had great run and strength increases , shutdown was my only downer

And

I agree with fin, I wouldn't stack with another PH... I'd wait at least until after PCT

Just my 3 cents

Good luck bro!!
    what signs of shut down did you see?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    what signs of shut down did you see?
    My nuts were the size of peas towards the end, but I was dosing heavy and for about 8 weeks straight and libido was definitely down, but I didn't panic since I knew you guys made uber products, I was getting what I wanted from the cycle and the pct u guys recommended was tried and tested and I recovered really quickly
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    My nuts were the size of peas towards the end, but I was dosing heavy and for about 8 weeks straight and libido was definitely down, but I didn't panic since I knew you guys made uber products, I was getting what I wanted from the cycle and the pct u guys recommended was tried and tested and I recovered really quickly
    Really suprised to hear that although that is a long run with high dose so maybe not so much.

Glad to hear the stuff worked out for ya.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Really suprised to hear that although that is a long run with high dose so maybe not so much.

Glad to hear the stuff worked out for ya.
    It was a great run, and everyone reacts differently, especially on high doses which obviously was a personal choice. Great product which I would definitely run again!!
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I think there shouldn't be any problems when running it for shorter time and with lower dose.. It's week five of my Natadrol cycle at 6 caps/day and I've noticed no ball shrinkage so far.. How well ball shrinkage correlates with shutdown? I mean, is it possible that test production is shut down when there is no testicular atrophy?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I think there shouldn't be any problems when running it for shorter time and with lower dose.. It's week five of my Natadrol cycle at 6 caps/day and I've noticed no ball shrinkage so far.. How well ball shrinkage correlates with shutdown? I mean, is it possible that test prosuction is shut down when there is no testicular atrophy?
    Great question! I'd like to know that... I think one assumes with shrinkage, one is seeing signs of shutdown BUT I wonder if no shrinkage dies really mean all is well... Don't suppose you actually tell either way without a test

Agree with you earlier statement, I was certainly normal size EVEN at 8 caps per day until beginning week 7 and I think I did run some of the last week a little higher still (I basically finished what I had left over)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natadrol stack
    By bamaballer7 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. Natadrol stack
    By Risky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 01:27 AM
  3. can I stack M1-D with Natadrol?
    By Frtdrmrose7 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 25