Natadrol questions

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello!

I just started my Natadrol cycle. I just have one question: I have problems with swallowing pills, so does it matter if I chew those pills before swallowing?

BTW, this in my first cycle with this kind of supplements. I was going to do P-Mag cycle but then I get an opportunity to buy Natadrol and after doing some research I decided to do my cycle with this because of maybe lower side-effects :)

I'll take 4 pills a day for first two days, then 5 pills a day for next two days and the rest 37 days I'll take 6 a day. Sounds OK? I have only two bottles.

And which PCT would be better?

Anabolic T-Boost (it's a natural test booster) for 30 days
or
Anabolic T-Boost with Novedex XT (Novedex for first two weeks. First week 1/day and next week 1 eod)?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello!

I just started my Natadrol cycle. I just have one question: I have problems with swallowing pills, so does it matter if I chew those pills before swallowing?

BTW, this in my first cycle with this kind of supplements. I was going to do P-Mag cycle but then I get an opportunity to buy Natadrol and after doing some research I decided to do my cycle with this because of maybe lower side-effects :)

I'll take 4 pills a day for first two days, then 5 pills a day for next two days and the rest 37 days I'll take 6 a day. Sounds OK? I have only two bottles.

And which PCT would be better?

Anabolic T-Boost (it's a natural test booster) for 30 days
or
Anabolic T-Boost with Novedex XT (Novedex for first two weeks. First week 1/day and next week 1 eod)?
Keep in mind these are not chewable pills...I never tried to chew a powder capsule before, to be honest i really wouldn't try it. tuff it out and down them.

Any of the PCTs would be fine, and you don't need to go overboard with them either, choose one and go with it bro:D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there some reason for that I shouldn't chew it? Or should I just open that capsule and digest just that powder without the capsule? Because I have really hard time when I try to swallow it, I'll puke if I try.. Some kind of trauma I think.

Taste is not the problem. I was just wondering if it doesn't absorb as well if I chew it instead of swallowing it in one piece?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
You can uncap and eat the powder. Another guy on these boards was doing that for some strange reason.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, I'll do that. Thanks for fast answers :) BTW how fast does Natadrol "kick in"? I made some very nice PR:s at the gym today, but I think it's not because of Natadrol.. I've taken just three caps of it :D

I can't wait to see how my body responses to this supplement.. Hoping some pounds of lean muscle but losing some fat would be nice too :) #1 goal is strength gains though..

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
I'm on day 16 and loving it.

I felt it mostly after the first 5 days or so.......but like I said - day 16 so you never know how fun its gonna get :D

Strength is definitely up, hitting the gym hard!

Feeling like I could lift the world - Am doing the natabolic stack - the Ghenerate makes me sleep really well.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I would need Ghenerate or something too. Last night wasn't very nice, I swam in sweat and slept just couple of hours.. I think I shouldn't take it near bedtime..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I would need Ghenerate or something too. Last night wasn't very nice, I swam in sweat and slept just couple of hours.. I think I shouldn't take it near bedtime..
Natadrol definitely is not night time friendly for many of us... I never took it after 4 PM or I would be awake until after midnight. I am not shocked you were sweating as well since it is a potent androgen. How are those pills tasting?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't imagine the powder is very good, but nothing beats Cissus powder. I don't remember why, but I was talked into cracking the cap and taking the powder straight... not cool...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It tastes like some mild pepper or something.. I chewed Anabolic T-Boost caps too when I was taking it and Natadrol tastes almost same. I think these herb based test/andro supplements taste often like this.

Last night I took the last pill 1-2 hours earlier than the night before and the sleep was much better.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
interesting about the night sides. i take my last dose at 9pm with hghpro and sleep well.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I guess I'm quite prone to this kind of sides. When I tried Anabolic T-Boost I had the same sleeping problems too. And that supplement didn't do anything except disturbed my sleep so it isn't very potent (contains basically just ZMA and some not-potent-at-all herbs)...

I've continued losing water weight. Now I'm just waiting when my weight starts increasing, I thinks I haven't many lbs of water to lose anymore :D Can't weight tomorrows workout (back, chest, delts & triceps) \,,/ Hopefully I'll do PR at narrow grip chin-ups, last time I did a rest-pause set of 12 reps with 47 lbs (first partial set was 9 reps). I'll add 3 more pounds and I think I'm gonna do at least as much reps tomorrow :p

I think I should eat more, it's always been hard for me to gain weight. I don't know how much calories I'm getting now but I'm getting at least 1,5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. I've read that Natadrol makes people more hungry, I hope it will do the same for me.

I won't log this cycle but if it isn't against the rules I could sometimes write my experiences to this thread..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my 5th day on Natadrol. I was going to do my workout yesterday but I was in a car accident with my friend so I had to pass that workout.

Yesterday was my friend birthday too (he will never forget that day, he was the one who drove my car :S Nobody was hurt but it'll be quite expensive to fix that car...). First I wasn't going to drink but after that accident I took few glasses of wine.. Didn't drink much and today I was able to work out.

After yesterdays drinking and bad eating I did pretty great workout :) PR's in every exercise. The best one was narrow grip chin-ups.. 49,3 lbs of extra weight and I managed to do 13 (almost 14) reps :) I'm feeling great and I'm becoming more hungry.. But now I have to eat, see you :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ir
This is my 5th day on Natadrol. I was going to do my workout yesterday but I was in a car accident with my friend so I had to pass that workout.

Yesterday was my friend birthday too (he will never forget that day, he was the one who drove my car :S Nobody was hurt but it'll be quite expensive to fix that car...). First I wasn't going to drink but after that accident I took few glasses of wine.. Didn't drink much and today I was able to work out.

After yesterdays drinking and bad eating I did pretty great workout :) PR's in every exercise. The best one was narrow grip chin-ups.. 49,3 lbs of extra weight and I managed to do 13 (almost 14) reps :) I'm feeling great and I'm becoming more hungry.. But now I have to eat, see you :)
First sorry to hear about the accident and luckily u guys are ok...
Nice u still went to the gym after that..focused man! Lol...Breaking prs is great! Keep it up....yea at times ull be hungrier than others but it is bearable and not something that makes u just eat everything or make u cheat...
I'm heading now to the gym I missed yesterdays workout so today is chest! Trying to see if I break my pr :)f

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, hopefully you'll do it :) Actually I'm happy about this new hunger of mine, I've always been a bad eater... I'm not trying to cut fat because I'm quite lean allready.. Cutting has always been easy for me, so little extra fat isn't a problem :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, hopefully you'll do it :) Actually I'm happy about this new hunger of mine, I've always been a bad eater... I'm not trying to cut fat because I'm quite lean allready.. Cutting has always been easy for me, so little extra fat isn't a problem :)
Just got back..did 245 as my elbows been hurting but feeling better..my pr in the bench is 275 four times and 6 with help..Great workout :)....yea the hunger could work to ur advantage if ur trying to bulk..but if u lean try to stay eating clean..I'm sure u know that...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Brosinski,

Eating clean or 'dirty' is up to you. Diet will ultimately play the biggest role in any regimen, however, 'drinking - if you meant alcohol - is never a good idea while on cycle of anything and provides spirit but no nutritional value. Just my 2 cents..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that. Personally I'm trying to eat quite clean but I'm not afraid to eat "dirty" too.. If somebody bought me burger meal, I'll eat it :) Yeah, alcohol is bad on cycle.. Just drank few glasses of wine for celebrate my friens birthday. Actually I drink just few times a year..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems that sleeping issues are gone. I've continued losing weight though I've upped my food intake, wtf? Have to eat even more.. Strength is up and I can't wait tomorrows biceps/forearms/legs workout.. :)

Sides are minimal now when sleeping issues are gone. No prostate problems etc.. Maybe skin is more oily than usual.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I had no sides besides pissing a lot...strength goes up even on cal deficit...next time around I'm going to up cals...skin to me is normal....

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
True that. Personally I'm trying to eat quite clean but I'm not afraid to eat "dirty" too.. If somebody bought me burger meal, I'll eat it :) Yeah, alcohol is bad on cycle.. Just drank few glasses of wine for celebrate my friens birthday. Actually I drink just few times a year..
Nice man. Few glasses of wine aint too shabby..I thought this was a Thurs-Fri-Sat thing :cheers:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 of my cycle.

I just did my workout. Biceps, forearms, calves, hamstrings and quads. That was good workout, it felt like my arms are gonna explode. Had a great pump which is quite rare for me (my routine is very low in volume and high in intensity). Sumo leg press was very easy. I added 15 pounds and it felt like I could have added another 15 pounds. Hack squat (with barbell) was heavy. I added 7 pounds to both sets and could do same reps than I did last time. Felt like hell. I hate that exercise but the fact is that those unpleasant exercises are the best ones.

It seems that I've stopped losing water weight. Maybe it's time to start gain weight now :) I look quite vascular right now, I was about to take a pic of my forearm but decided to not do it..

The day after tomorrow is my favourite workout. Back, chest, delts and triceps. It's time for do some long sets of deadlifts :) Last time it was quite difficult but hopefully this time I'll break my records.. I'll do a rest pause set of wide grip chin-ups too.. Gonna do at least 15 reps with 38 pounds of extra weight ;) IMO back is the best part of my body, at least when we think about strength..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 of my cycle.

I just did my workout. Biceps, forearms, calves, hamstrings and quads. That was good workout, it felt like my arms are gonna explode. Had a great pump which is quite rare for me (my routine is very low in volume and high in intensity). Sumo leg press was very easy. I added 15 pounds and it felt like I could have added another 15 pounds. Hack squat (with barbell) was heavy. I added 7 pounds to both sets and could do same reps than I did last time. Felt like hell. I hate that exercise but the fact is that those unpleasant exercises are the best ones.

It seems that I've stopped losing water weight. Maybe it's time to start gain weight now :) I look quite vascular right now, I was about to take a pic of my forearm but decided to not do it..

The day after tomorrow is my favourite workout. Back, chest, delts and triceps. It's time for do some long sets of deadlifts :) Last time it was quite difficult but hopefully this time I'll break my records.. I'll do a rest pause set of wide grip chin-ups too.. Gonna do at least 15 reps with 38 pounds of extra weight ;) IMO back is the best part of my body, at least when we think about strength..
You are getting into the fun part of Natadrol now; once the water dropped it seemed my strength and recovery really started to take off. Keep us updated on your progress.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'll do that.. Increase in strength would be so temptating that I'd like to switch this cluster****-DoggCrapp to some strength routine but I'll continue with DoggCrapp :) It would just be so nice to add few pounds to my narrow grip bench press, military press, deadlift, chin-up and front squat 1RM's :p

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'll do that.. Increase in strength would be so temptating that I'd like to switch this cluster****-DoggCrapp to some strength routine but I'll continue with DoggCrapp :) It would just be so nice to add few pounds to my narrow grip bench press, military press, deadlift, chin-up and front squat 1RM's :p
DC training will give you strength increases for sure, that is one of its main benefits last I checked. Keep at it and don't change anything until you are at least 4 weeks in. You won't know if it is working until then anyways.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Doggcrapp really allows me to add training weight but I was thinking about training for max strengt.. Actually I've never done max strenght training except that unavoidable bench press playing when I started working out few years ago. And that's why I can't bench anymore.. I managed to **** up my rotator cuff. Well, not so big loss, I've never been strong anyway and bench press was maybe my weakest exercise.

I probably won't change my routine until my next fat loss operation and that won't be soon because of my fast metabolism that allows me to eat a lot without gaining much fat..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to pass todays workout. My forearms are so sore after last workout that I can't even imagine myself doing heavy chins and deadlifts today.. Weight is definitely been up last few days. I'm now 4-5 pounds heavier than I was after that nice drying effect in the beginning of my cycle :) Can be waterweight, who knows..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 now and I'm already planning my next cycle :D How long I should be off between Natadrol cycles? Like everybody recommends when taking PH:s; time on = time off? Another question.. Would Anadraulic State GT be good for PCT? Or would it be good to stack with Natadrol? Or what do you guys think about stacking Natadrol with ALRI's Jungle Warfare Extreme or Pro-Anabol?

My favourite supplement shop took Natadrol back on sale so I may buy big stash of it now when I don't have to order it from UK or USA...

If I'm satisfied with my cycle, I'll probably run another cycle before summer, maybe start on March because I have one competition probably late April.. In July I'll go to military service so I won't run any hormonal supplements until late of 2012 because even regular training and eating can be a problem there.. Hopefully I won't lose all of my muscle mass when I'm trying to be a soldier because I want to compete in late 2013 :) If I lose my muscles, it'll definitely be easier to gain it back with Natadrol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir same modo...time on =time off....you can take asgt all the way through the cycle and pct....

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10

I just came home from gym... Today I was going to train back, chest, delts and triceps..

First I did chins with wide grip. I did a rest-pause set of 15 reps with 38,3 pounds of extra weight. That's my PR now. After that I did long sets of deadlift. I managed to do 9 reps with 285,5 lbs and 12 reps with 263,5 lbs. I stopped the movement to the floor between every rep so I eliminated the kinetic energy. I'm very happy about those deadlift sets. I gave at least 110%.. After the last set I had to puke like 10 minutes and I couldn't finish my workout because I used too much energy to those deadlifts.. Tried to do some dumbbell incline bench but even 44lbs dumbbels felt too heavy :D That doesn't bother me, I'm so happy about my workout :) Next time I'll do cable rows instead of deadlifts so I'll have energy to break records in other exercises too :)

I'm pretty confident that I can deadlift 440lbs next summer, that's my goal.. And I'm gonna do it with less than 165lbs bodyweight :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Keep it up bro!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

Just came home from the gym. It was time to punish biceps, forearms, calves, hamstrings and quads. Good workout, did PR's in every exercise. I almost fainted when I trained calves.. 5min long sets for both legs (DC style). I swear that if I had done one more rep I would have fainted.. It was excruciatingly painful.. I have so poor calves that I really have to hurt them in order to force them to grow.
Front squat was painful too.. The widowmaker set was 23 reps with 110lbs (ass to grass). If that won't make those sticks to grow then nothing will.

So far zero sides except bad sleep sometimes.. My weight is definitely up. I'm 7-8 lbs heavier now than I was after losing waterweight in the beginning of my cycle. Looks like I'm responding well to Natadrol :) I may order whole Natabolic stack next week and I'm gonna do proper log next spring if I decide to run it then :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16

I've done two workouts after the last time I wrote here.. Two awesome workouts. I've hit PR's in every exercise exept chin ups.. Last time I managed to do only 9 reps with 52lbs (before that I did 13 reps with 49lbs if I remember right). And todays forearm set wasn't very good but still did PR in it.. I've lost a little bit weight but I'm still more than 7lbs heavier than I was in the beginning of this cycle :p Strength gains have been awesome!

Today I wasn't motivated at all.. I had to puke before my workout, don't now why.. Couldn't even drink Jack3d, I took few caffein tabs instead of it. But when I went to the gym I really rocked there :D The best thing there was my set of walking lunges. Before I started my Natadrol cycle I could do just 30 steps with 44lbs dumbbels in each hand. Today I did 47 steps!!! Widowmaker in leg press went perfectly too :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18

Awesome workout again. Motivation was better than last time and I did PR's in every exercise except dumbbel incline bench.. I put 11lbs more to the smith military press and was able to do four reps more than last time :O Noticed some minor joint pain in elbows during the set of skullcrushers but it might be just my imagination.

Weight has stayed about the same (about 7lbs more than after first day of cycle) but it seems that I'm losing some fat. I haven't eaten so much in last four days but now it seems that I'm getting my appetite back again.

Maybe I should have done proper log but I'm wiser next time..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18

Awesome workout again. Motivation was better than last time and I did PR's in every exercise except dumbbel incline bench.. I put 11lbs more to the smith military press and was able to do four reps more than last time :O Noticed some minor joint pain in elbows during the set of skullcrushers but it might be just my imagination.

Weight has stayed about the same (about 7lbs more than after first day of cycle) but it seems that I'm losing some fat. I haven't eaten so much in last four days but now it seems that I'm getting my appetite back again.

Maybe I should have done proper log but I'm wiser next time..
nice prs buddy!!! I see motivation and focus is on high gear....if u get joint pain take fish oil or cissus.....It gave me dry joints on week 2...so just pay attention to it...if it continues just dose fish oil 4g-6g per day should do it...keep it up bro!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking MSM now. It has helped me before.. That joint "pain" wasn't bad at all, I don't know if it even existed or if I was imagining but we'll see..
I think I'll take some pics after this cycle, at least rear double biceps and rear lat spread because I think that I've gained some muscle to my back :p Legs have been growing quite fast for last few months.. Before they didn't seem to grow at all :p My arms and delts doesn't seem to grow no matter what I'm doing, I hate it.. I should have taken few pics before this cycle but I probably have few pics from last summer.. But I wasn't working out very much last summer cause I had hard times at work, I was always very tired..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking MSM now. It has helped me before.. That joint "pain" wasn't bad at all, I don't know if it even existed or if I was imagining but we'll see..
I think I'll take some pics after this cycle, at least rear double biceps and rear lat spread because I think that I've gained some muscle to my back :p Legs have been growing quite fast for last few months.. Before they didn't seem to grow at all :p My arms and delts doesn't seem to grow no matter what I'm doing, I hate it.. I should have taken few pics before this cycle but I probably have few pics from last summer.. But I wasn't working out very much last summer cause I had hard times at work, I was always very tired..
Sounds great! would love to see the pics....nothing better than to see others progress....About the bi and delts lagging...change it up from what u been doing..With me i lagged and reached a plateau with bi's and started to go light for 3 weeks with more concentration and reps than after that i brought in some heavier compounds and that did the trick for me...btw when i say light i mean going to about 15reps...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah.. I won't change anything soon cause I've been training DC-style just three months so it's quite early to say if it makes my delts to grow .. Strength gains with this new routine have been awesome so I think it's just matter of time when muscle starts growing too :) If those little bastards won't grow, I'm gonna try some high volume training for them. It's pretty much the only thing I haven't tried because I'm a huge fan of low volume/high intensity training.

My arms lagging is probably due to that I didn't train them with any isolating exercises (I don't know if isolating is the right term but I mean bicep curls, skullcrushers etc.), I did just heavy presses and chins and I thought these exercises would do the job but obviously it wasn't enough..

When I hurt my rotator cuff I had to leave most delt exercises away so it may have something to do with these shoulders same size of little girl's.. But now when my rotator cuff has been better I have been able to train shoulders hard as well. I will soon break my old PR's in military press. I'd like to press with some heavy weights but I'll stick with DC two more months before I start new diet/training routine in order to cut some fat (I have to be less than 165lbs in May because of one little competition). But in few weeks I'll try if I can do any reps with 155lbs, hopefully I can and hopefully more than one. My friends don't believe that I could lift that weight in military press so hell yeah I'm gonna do at least 5 reps just to shut their mouths :D

I found some pics from my camera so here is few "before" pics, these are probably about two months old.. I messed up the rear double biceps pose so if my back looks much better in "after" pics it may be just because of better posing :D

http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=7003443.jpg
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=7003444.jpg

I'll try to take those "after" pics in same place and with same lights and without leaning back in order to make comparison easier..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20

Tomorrow my first bottle of Natadrol will be empty :( Weight gain has stopped and it seems that I'm becoming leaner. Strength continues increasing very rapidly. Libido is OK, sleep is OK, skin is OK, balls are OK. Everything is good so far.

I had good workout again, PR's in every exercise (I'm gonna get used to this :D) except bb hack squat.. Only problem with hack squat was that I couldn't hold the barbell in my hands. I was going to do 10x250lbs but could do just 6 because my grip isn't strong enough.. My legs would have been able to do lot more so I had good amount of power left to do massive widormaker set.. I decided to do widowmaker in leg press instead of hack squat and I was able to do 50 reps with 280lbs (last time I did 35x265lbs). You can imagine how my quads were burning. That machine isn't typical plate loaded leg press, it is selectorized one..

I think I'll swich hack squat to something else, any ideas? Maybe step down with dumbbels? I've never tried that but I think it will make my quads grow.. My current quad exercises are narrow leg press, front squat (I love this one) and barbell hack squat.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Lookin solid fella. You are 1 lean mofo!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin solid fella. You are 1 lean mofo!

Day 22, first day of week 4

I had best workout while on Natadrol so far :)

Last time when I deadlifted those long sets felt so bad that I decided to start doing shorter sets. I was going to do one set of four and one set of six. It was so f*cking easy that I did one set of 6 @ 313lbs (last time 9x285) and one set of 9 @ 291lbs (last time 12x263) and it felt like I could do one or even two reps more if I just dared to try :D Maybe I'll next time try to do 4x335 & 7x313 :p

Close grip chin ups was easy too. Last time I did rest pause set of 9 reps @ 52lbs and now I did 11 reps with that same weight and 12th rep wasn't far away :p

All other excercises went well too, PR's in every single one except barbell incline press (that wasn't surprise).

There is no need to tell that I'm feeling great! I think I'm still leaning and maybe even growing a little bit.. I have gained more at 3 weeks than I dared to hope to gain in whole 6 week cycle :p I'm more than impressed if strength continues increasing and if I gain 1 pound of lbm more in next three weeks :p

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keep it bro! im watching u hehehe

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good in here man!
I shall be following. Sorry if I missed it but what are you running after Natadrol?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My PCT is just natural test booster called Anabolic T-Boost. The name doesn't tell you anything because it's swedish company that makes it. I'll run it 30 days at 6 caps/day. I have Novedex XT too in hand but I won't use it if there is no real need. I'll start using creatine again after this cycle, maybe it helps me to maintain most of the strength gains I made with Natadrol.. And of course I'll take basic supps like fish oil, ZMA, multivita, vitamins C & D (I'll megadose vitamin C at the morning in order to control cortisol) etc..

More about Anabolic T-Boost.. Here is what it contains:

Anabolic T-Boost Proprietary Blend 4460mg
Tribulus complex 1000 mg
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins/ 40% Protodioscin) *
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponins/ 20% Protodioscin) *
T-Boosting anti estrogene complex 1285 mg
Avena Sativa (Standardized Avenacosides A & B) *
Eurycoma Longfolia (100:1) *
Urtica Dioica, 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (guajacyl) *
Maca Root *
ZMA™ (Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B-6) *
Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed) *
Chrysin *
Cnidium Monnier *
Vitamin B-6 *
Bioperine *
Adaptogen complex 475 mg
Eleuthero Root (Siberian ginseng) *
Ashwagandha Root *
Rhodiola Rosea (3%) *
Anabolic repairing complex 1701 mg
DHB (6',7'-Dihydroxybergamottin) *
Zinc (Monomethionine) *
Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenun greacum) extract from seeds *
Saw Palmetto, powdered (berries) *
Pygeum Africanum, powdered (bark)(standardizied to >13% total sterols) *
Damiana, extract of Turnera diffusa (high in pinocembrin and acacetin *
Lycopene (as LYC-O-MATO™ natural tomato lycopene) *
5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone *

What do you think about that, would it be OK PCT for Natadrol? My Natadrol cycle is 6 caps/day for 41 days, few first days I took 4-5 caps..

If PCT goes well, I'll take about 10 weeks off after PCT and then start new cycle. That'll be Natadrol 6/day for 40 days and PCT will be Formadrol. And I'll take Ghenerate too.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keeping an eye out for my Finnish friend :thumbsup:
Looking solid also! :)

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heh, last weekend I decided to try that "supplement expert" quiz in the website of LG Sciences. I get 27 right of 29. Of course I thought that they won't send the t-shirt bc I live in Europe.. It was positively surprised when I noticed a package waiting for me today :D

Damn you americans are big people :O Usually my size is M but I could only choose between L and XL. I picked size L and I can guarantee you, that t-shirt is big enough for two or three guys of my size :D There is no option but to grow big enough to use that shirt ;) I think it will take few years :)

It's time to train legs today. And a little bit of cardio too (front squat widowmaker). Last time the widowmaker set was 23 reps @ 110lbs, today I'll add few pounds and do at least 20 reps, hopefully more reps than last time :) Circumstances aren't very good, yesterday I was on road and ate much less than usually. I'm pretty tired too but hopefully one scoop of Jack3d will take care of that..

And a little motivation burst. Marko Savolainen - the best finnish bodybuilder ever! He was youngest pro on the sport (21 years if I remember right) and he had 24in arms. His biceps made even Coleman jealous ;) If you don't believe me, watch these videous and check that picture:

Savolainen next to Dillet and Coleman:
YouTube - Savolainen_Dillet_Coleman

Savolainen posing alone:
YouTube - Marko Savolainen Helsinki Grand Prix 1997

Hardcore training from this century:
YouTube - Marko Savolainen - Supermass tribute

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice shirt you got :thumbsup: I also took a quiz on their site a few months back and my shirt also arrived within a few weeks :) Solid company with great customer care :yup: (And really cool shirts :D)

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25

Today I trained biceps, forearms and legs. My tiredness went away after I took one scoop of Jack3d..
My forearms started to pain me so I couldn't hit my biceps and forearms hard.. I managed to do only 8x93lbs (goal was 11) bicep curls and 4x71lbs (goal was 10) reverse curls, it was just so painful that I couldn't do more :( I have suffered from this same pain before but not since last spring. Man, I hate this.. I think I have to stop doing forearm exercises for a while becouse last time this pained me, I was unable to do pull ups, deadlifts etc and that pain lasted many weeks..

I felt like sh!t but I was still able to punish my legs hard. My front squat widowmaker set was 23 reps with 115lbs ass-to-grass style so that's my new PR. I hope I can do at least 10x180lbs next summer.. I had to puke after that widowmaker, everybody was staring at me when I came out from the toilet :D But that doesn't bother me, because I have to break my limits if I want to make these chicken legs to grow :p