what to add with natadrol?

zack76

Awards
Just started the natabolic stack 4 days ago and so far it is going great. Was going to add in asgt but now im not quite sure due to some other posts ive read. Thinking of adding either asgt, t-911, or anabolic pump. Recommendations and any other suggestions welcome. Thanks in advance!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started the natabolic stack 4 days ago and so far it is going great. Was going to add in asgt but now im not quite sure due to some other posts ive read. Thinking of adding either asgt, t-911, or anabolic pump. Recommendations and any other suggestions welcome. Thanks in advance!
dont worry about stacking with natadrol other than Ghenerate if you have it.

just run it the way it is, you definitly can take anadraulic pump for my pre-workouts, and if you want to run ASGT in pct that would be very beneficial to counter the mild shutdown that you may get with natadrol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
ASGT, T-911, and Anabolic Pump are all good options.

zack76

Awards
how is it that natadrol can cause any shutdown anyway?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try adding powerFULL or anything with L-dopa because sleep is going to be a slight problem.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how is it that natadrol can cause any shutdown anyway?
ive seen many users report mild shutdown with natadrol. its your choice to run a pct, but the choice is easy imo.

zack76

Awards
well i have generate by lg which came free with the stack. i really wanna add a nutrient partitioner to help with fat loss and amplify gains a bit. thinking of trying anabolic pump for the first time.Im definitely gonna run my formadrol after dont wanna be shut down at all or risk getting other side effects.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i have generate by lg which came free with the stack. i really wanna add a nutrient partitioner to help with fat loss and amplify gains a bit. thinking of trying anabolic pump for the first time.Im definitely gonna run my formadrol after dont wanna be shut down at all or risk getting other side effects.
you mean anadraulic pump? what is anabolic pump?

the nutrient partitioner by LG is called "slin"

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
anabolic pump by usp labs...that would be a great addition to the natadrol if youre trying to cut or recomp.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
ASGT would be the first add-on I'd go for )

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would use ASGT all the way through the run and if you want to add in a repartitioner then go with Slin, AP, or Glycobol or even Recompadrol.
The Ghen you have in your kit is stronger extract than what is in PowerFULL so for GH release it is probably superior. However PowerFULL uses SuperSapponins to which can help with aggression for a workout.

Yes Natadrol can cause some shut down by the way, but typically at higher doses like 8 caps a day and going into the 5-6 week mark. That is when i noticed a slight decrease in size of the boys beginning to get smaller. Was back to full steam a week into the Formadrol. You could add in T911 to your PCT to make it an extended growth phase with even higher test levels than normal.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only problem that i have with running ASGT with natadrol is that there have been discussions in the past that taking test boosters or ai's may compete with the effects of natadrol, therefore reducing its effectiveness.

its really broscience imo, but if thats a concern ASGT is perfect during PCT time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FWIW, there have been some great recommendations given by my fellow LG peeps and everyone else as well. Here is my take from my past experience when I ran Natadrol a few months back. AS-GT is the pwo I would stack hands down, the ingredients will amplify Natadrol's effectiveness and your workouts will be ridiculous after about a week of taking it. That said, I stacked T-911 with Natadrol the whole six weeks at 2 per day and it was a truly awesome stack. Either of those should help you immensely though give then choice, AS-GT is probably the best bang for your buck and it will give you a creatine source as well. Log your run!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My next run on Natadrol will be only Natadrol, AP, and Ghen for the duration then hit up a pct afterwards. I have been reading a bit where Eric and others have mentioned that as good as it is in stacks that Natadrol may actually work better without any type of test booster.

That being said unless taking 3 scoops of AS-GT regularly like almost daily there is not going to be a ton of competition for the androgen receptors. ASGT has enough SERMS, AI in it to set up for an optimum testosterone balance but not as much of them as in our actually Test boosting supplements. The pSARM in it really does a good bit of the performance enhancing on a dose by dose basis. I think there may be an issue with the competing when say Formadrol or T911 are used but with ASGT it is just enough for a slight testosterone boost not the entire goal of the product if that makes sense.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My next run on Natadrol will be only Natadrol, AP, and Ghen for the duration then hit up a pct afterwards. I have been reading a bit where Eric and others have mentioned that as good as it is in stacks that Natadrol may actually work better without any type of test booster.

curious, would you also exclude M1-D for the same reasons...?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
imo, while its possible that the effects of natadrol may be reduces while on m1-d, i would think it still would be a great stack compared to natadrol alone.

zack76

Awards
ok thanks for all the input i suppose i will go wth my first choice and get asgt.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a firm believer the two would stack well together though there may be some reasonable shut down after a six week cycle; that is what Formadrol is for! If you are trying to do a lean bulk I see that as a perfect combo to stave off excess fat gain and pack on some solid mass in a 500-1000 calorie surplus.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a firm believer the two would stack well together though there may be some reasonable shut down after a six week cycle; that is what Formadrol is for! If you are trying to do a lean bulk I see that as a perfect combo to stave off excess fat gain and pack on some solid mass in a 500-1000 calorie surplus.
Good deal...and thanks AX1 for your input as well...I'm the type anyway that If I didn't at least try it, then I'd always wonder 'what if'...so, I'll go ahead and run it as planned....for PCT (already on hand) have some Phyto-Test/DAA/Erase planned....

ohhh, and sorry for any thread hihacking Zack76...Whoooopsie.... :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal...and thanks AX1 for your input as well...I'm the type anyway that If I didn't at least try it, then I'd always wonder 'what if'...so, I'll go ahead and run it as planned....for PCT (already on hand) have some Phyto-Test/DAA/Erase planned....

ohhh, and sorry for any thread hihacking Zack76...Whoooopsie.... :)
Serious stack you have there and your PCT is pretty hefty as well. Definitely will be tearing it up well into your PCT. For the future, if you run Natadrol or the Trifecta, you can just run Formadrol and that will give you excellent estro control and test boosting in one.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serious stack you have there and your PCT is pretty hefty as well. Definitely will be tearing it up well into your PCT. For the future, if you run Natadrol or the Trifecta, you can just run Formadrol and that will give you excellent estro control and test boosting in one.
ya, Forma-D, def...I would use it as PCT but had accumulated the other supps to run by the time I decided to run Nata-D first...so instead of spending yet more $ (which I really needed to pull back on), decided to use what I already had...I'll catch it next time round...round.....round...<Slap> though... :) Whhheeeee.....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff that PCT should rock. We have to try other stuff out to see what is what man. You should be able to put on some good size with your Nata and that PCT. Will just be a 2 part anabolic run.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff that PCT should rock. We have to try other stuff out to see what is what man. You should be able to put on some good size with your Nata and that PCT. Will just be a 2 part anabolic run.
thanks MK!...really looking forward to tossing in some M1D....which I'm suprised no one has done yet...or at least written about/admitted to...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thanks MK!...really looking forward to tossing in some M1D....which I'm suprised no one has done yet...or at least written about/admitted to...
I think I saw a log on it in the LG section, or maybe it was on bb.com but someone was running that combination with good success. Should be a very fun run!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I saw a log on it in the LG section, or maybe it was on bb.com but someone was running that combination with good success. Should be a very fun run!
;) will have to check that out...I hang out in both places...don't think I've seen that written about, buuuuut, hey, I 'could' be mistaken...it's been known to happen from time to time.... :dunce:

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
;) will have to check that out...I hang out in both places...don't think I've seen that written about, buuuuut, hey, I 'could' be mistaken...it's been known to happen from time to time.... :dunce:
ya ive seen a few people mention running the trifecta alongside natadrol, dont think ive seen a full log on it i can recall at the moment tho.

TheOne310

Awards
I'm thinking of running trifecta with natadrol immediately after.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to be clear Tinospora cordifolia can be suppressive.

Indian J Exp Biol. 2003 Aug;41(8):885-9.
Gupta RS, Sharma A.
Antifertility effect of Tinospora cordifolia (Willd.) stem extract in male rats.

Oral administration of 70% methanolic extract of T. cordifolia stem to male rats at the dose level of 100 mg/rat/day for 60 days did not cause body weight loss but decreased the weight of testes, epididymis, seminal vesicle and ventral prostate in a significant manner. Sperm motility as well as sperm density were reduced significantly which resulted in reduction of male fertility by 100%. The stem extract brought about an interference with spermatogenesis. The round spermatids were decreased by 73.12%. However, the population of preleptotene and pachytene spermatocytes were decreased by 47.60% and 52.85% respectively, followed by secondary spermatocytes (48.10%). Leydig cell nuclear area and mature Leydig cell numbers were significantly reduced when compared with controls. Serum testosterone levels showed significant reduction after Tinospora extract feeding. Seminiferous tubule diameter, Leydig cell nuclear area as well as cross sectional surface area of Sertoli cells were reduced significantly when compared to controls. Biochemical parameters i.e. protein, sialic acid, glycogen contents of testes decreased significantly. Seminal vesicular fructose also depleted whereas, testicular cholesterol was elevated significantly followed by a reduction in testosterone levels. These results suggested antifertility effects of the stem extract of T. cordifolia in male rats.
As you can see, TC can be suppressive and that is the reason for the recommended pct.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of running trifecta with natadrol immediately after.
This may not be the best way to go though I ran pink magic (beta version) then went into a high dose 6 week Natadrol run the next day and had no issues. That said, I imagine you will need to make sure your PCT is in order after that even if they are only minimally suppressive. Formadrol and T-911 together would not be a bad idea or run T-911 with Natadrol at 2 per day then follow with Formadrol and DAA.