Natadrol and sperm production?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm wondering if you think Natadrol has any negative effects on sperm production (or fertility)? Thinking of a nice run of Natadrol but my wife is looking for a baby so.......

Any help would be appreciated.

Mr.50

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I'm wondering if you think Natadrol has any negative effects on sperm production (or fertility)? Thinking of a nice run of Natadrol but my wife is looking for a baby so.......

Any help would be appreciated.

Mr.50
Its possible, but thats why LG recommends a PCT to get your testicles running again.

Some mild shutdown is possible of course, but its nothing you cant recover from.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its possible, but thats why LG recommends a PCT to get your testicles running again.

Some mild shutdown is possible of course, but its nothing you cant recover from.
Yeah I know.....I was talking about during the run though.....so does everyone agree that Natadrol is a strong enough androgen to not only decrease test production during a cycle (of natadrol, if it can be called a cycle) but to also decrese sperm production/FSH/fertility?

Mr.50

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I know.....I was talking about during the run though.....so does everyone agree that Natadrol is a strong enough androgen to not only decrease test production during a cycle (of natadrol, if it can be called a cycle) but to also decrese sperm production/FSH/fertility?

Mr.50
Natadrol kill my libido