Natadrol Questions

Ando55

Awards
Well, I'll try posting here for some help and advice. Maybe I'll get some feedback over here. :D

I've read up many threads either using Natadrol with the supplied Formadrol and Ghenerate(Natabolic Stack) but I also saw some people stacking it with the Biotiva Bioforge and/or Pro Max stuff and either running T911 as PCT instead of Formadrol. I've never ran anything before and personally I never was a big fan of PHs that did shutdown and converted but non-shutdown Androgens I do see as something feasible as long as it doesn't cause shutdown. I know the PCT is just to be safe but I was wondering what is a better Natadrol stack. I ask because I keep reading some great feedback from many members about how nicely this stack is and it seems pretty safe. Would running some Silymarin after be feasible just to be extra sure or it's really not needed?

2 - Natadrol 1- Ghenerate 1- Formadrol
2- Natadrol 1-Ghenerate 1- T911

or Natadrol with Biotivas Bioforge/Promax in some custom combination along with either Formadrol or T911 as PCT.

From a cost effectiveness point the Natabolic stack which has 2x Natadrol, Ghenerate and Formadrol seems like a winning stack right there. I've read up to stack Natadrol at 8 caps per day. I'm also intrique in trying ASGT aka Anadraulic State GT as a preworkout if I choose to do this stack, it will be my first LG Science continuous use experience. I tried samples of T911 and the BC + EAA and was pleased with profile and effects.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:scool:Just ran the Natabolic stack,I am 5'11'' and dose at 8 caps per day (ran3 bottles of Natty)and Formadrol after ,you will love it,also the ASGT is really good!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run natabolic stack. Stack the T-911 with natadrol and PCT with formadrol ;)...

Ando55

Awards
I just don't know what to choose but I'm swaying in the Natabolic Stack just to try and see how it goes. I'm quite intrigued by the LG workout stack with ASGT, Anadraulic Pump and Postal. I believe I can get the entire Natadrol stack, ASGT, AP, Postal and 3 containers of the BCAA + EAA and 2 bottles of Slin Sane for around $205. Contemplating on future stacks of course but I think that setup should be pure win.

Natadrol Stack + ASGT, AP and Postal(Preworkout and post workout products)+ Slin Sane (Shuttle nutrients) + BCAA & EAA (Intra workout and cardio along with outside gym superdose) should be good stuff.

As for my goals,I've been training for a couple of years and the staples such as nutrition, rest and workout regime are down pat. I just want to pack on some lean mass, cut body fat and look better than ever, pretty much a recomposition and try to look quite different than how I started. I've done very stringent nutrition before such as carb cycling via Mitotropin..that one pushes discipline a lot.

I'm not too sure if Anadraulic Pump and Postal is needed but its hard to pass up all 3 for $53.

I've read up a quite a bit and saw thats a very popular dosing at 8 caps/day and I'm around 170lbs and 5' 10". 8 caps seems to be the trick. :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
What about Natadrol with pSarm and PCT formadrol and T-911

Edit: What I'm going to try to go for.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
What about Natadrol with pSarm and PCT formadrol and T-911

Edit: What I'm going to try to go for.
Im stacking natadrol with dermacrine at the moment and have only 1 week left:sad:. But its been awesome! I may PCT with ERASE+TCF-1 and save the formadrol for later or TCF-1+Formadrol or Formadrol+t911 too many options!!! lol I want to use all these products at some point. I think it comes down to writing each on piece of paper and drawing out of a hat. Theyre all going to work and be sick stacks!

Ando55

Awards
This. :goodpost:

That sounds nasty especially since T911 is not hard at all on the wallet.

What about Natabolic Stack + T911(during Natadrol) + Slin Sane and for workout ASGT, AP, Postal and I'll be able to get 3 containers of BCAA + EAA for $37. Also grab some of that Slin Sane NP has for $13 or so to shuttle up nutrients. That sounds like bombness for a setup.

Nutrition - Can't go anywhere without that and Check

Workout Regime - Check

Rest - Check

Androgen Stack - Natabolic Stack + T911

Preworkout, Intra and Post - ASGT, AP and Postal + BCAA EAA and maybe SizeOn Max Performance (Also having the staples of Multi, Protein, EFA,etc.) Should I run a different product instead of SO Max Performance for choice of Creatine?

I would really love to try ASGT and compare it to SP250 and Jack3d, my top 2 favorite preworkout products of choice.

Ando55

Awards
Btw, quick question would the dosage of running 6-8 caps of Natadrol help with joints since I saw Cissus inside? If not I definitely need some bulk Cissus Powder or something, tendonitis has been nagging ever since the last few months and I don't want it to mess up a good run. What I'll do is I'll make sure that's taken care of prior to running the LG Juggernaut. ;)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Thats gonna be 1 nice run Ando. For tendonitis, I will use cissus yes but wrapping/sleeving will help with the pain. Will help, not fix. Consider the options!

Will you be logging your run?

Ando55

Awards
Thats gonna be 1 nice run Ando. For tendonitis, I will use cissus yes but wrapping/sleeving will help with the pain. Will help, not fix. Consider the options!

Thanks bro! I believe I seen your posts about how well you liked this stack. I was wondering if I should stick to plain Mono or maybe do a more specific designer based creatine such as Size On Max Performance.

I'm going to try and keep everyone updated, this stack will be done after I do 1 run of SP250(maybe Superpump Maxx since it's coming out in 2 weeks) and tendonitis is under control. I'll either get some USP Super Cissus or NP's bulk cissus powder as I've reading very very good reviews,

I'll also lengthen cool down stretching times to help promote more blood flow. The issue is with my elbows if I try and do any benching, shoulder press or any motion that involves elbow flexing.

Even though I may be a month or 2 away from running this setup, I'm already excited as it looks very promising and I've never ran anything continuous from LG Sciences or Androgens in general. I figured I can start with the Nata-D just because it's pretty natural based and has little to no shutdown.

Also, T911 looks very good to pair with Natadrol but will 6-Bromo be better?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro! I believe I seen your posts about how well you liked this stack. I was wondering if I should stick to plain Mono or maybe do a more specific designer based creatine such as Size On Max Performance.

I'm going to try and keep everyone updated, this stack will be done after I do 1 run of SP250(maybe Superpump Maxx since it's coming out in 2 weeks) and tendonitis is under control. I'll either get some USP Super Cissus or NP's bulk cissus powder as I've reading very very good reviews,

I'll also lengthen cool down stretching times to help promote more blood flow. The issue is with my elbows if I try and do any benching, shoulder press or any motion that involves elbow flexing.

Even though I may be a month or 2 away from running this setup, I'm already excited as it looks very promising and I've never ran anything continuous from LG Sciences or Androgens in general. I figured I can start with the Nata-D just because it's pretty natural based and has little to no shutdown.

Also, T911 looks very good to pair with Natadrol but will 6-Bromo be better?
just use Creapure creatine, such as the one from universal nutrition's creatine. its cheap and effective.

for cissus id get bulk super cissus rx by uspowders.

personally, i like natadrol better.

Ando55

Awards
just use Creapure creatine, such as the one from universal nutrition's creatine. its cheap and effective.

for cissus id get bulk super cissus rx by uspowders.

personally, i like natadrol better.
All the creatine monohydrate I used in the past was SKW Creapure specifically Prolab's but I know ON, Universal, Ultimate Nutrition and a few more brands offer not just SKW Creapure but have it Micronized as well. You stated you like Natadrol better but I was actually asking what would be better to pair with the Nata-D, T911 or 6 Bromo? How did you like Natadrol?

For the Cissus, that's exactly what I was looking at; the Super Cissus by USP Powders from NP. :D Thanks again for the help.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the creatine monohydrate I used in the past was SKW Creapure specifically Prolab's but I know ON, Universal, Ultimate Nutrition and a few more brands offer not just SKW Creapure but have it Micronized as well. You stated you like Natadrol better but I was actually asking what would be better to pair with the Nata-D, T911 or 6 Bromo? How did you like Natadrol?

For the Cissus, that's exactly what I was looking at; the Super Cissus by USP Powders from NP. :D Thanks again for the help.
universals is both creapure and micronized, but the brands you mentioned are good to. creapure is from germany, its pretty much all the same but the label is different.

sorry for the confusion, i meant id go for the t911 instead of the 6bromo in my experience. i was on my way out the door and said natadrol instead, lol.
t911 is both a test booster and has some AI properties, its a very good product.

i liked natadrol, it gave me good workouts and helped me cut a little. increased my muscle density as well. i was dieting for cutting, so keep in mind results are dependent on your diet and training style, but i feel it is a versatile supplement and you should enjoy it for a natty.

your going for the formadrol in pct right?

Ando55

Awards
universals is both creapure and micronized, but the brands you mentioned are good to. creapure is from germany, its pretty much all the same but the label is different.

sorry for the confusion, i meant id go for the t911 instead of the 6bromo in my experience. i was on my way out the door and said natadrol instead, lol.
t911 is both a test booster and has some AI properties, its a very good product.

i liked natadrol, it gave me good workouts and helped me cut a little. increased my muscle density as well. i was dieting for cutting, so keep in mind results are dependent on your diet and training style, but i feel it is a versatile supplement and you should enjoy it for a natty.

your going for the formadrol in pct right?
That's right brotha, I'm picking up the kit for $74 - 2 Nata-D, 1 Ghenerate, 1 Formadrol. Put in T911 in as well, then I'm getting the Workout Setup as well for $53 or so - ASGT, Anadraulic Pump, Postal. 3 containers of EAA + BCAA, 2 Sline Sane, and some Creapure Creatine Monohydrate. I figure I'll just drop in 5g or Creatine in the Postal Post workout serving. I wonder how much Creatine Postal has inside.

For dosage of Nata-D should I start with 6 or go straight to 8 caps? Also since I'll be taking T911 alongside with it, would 2 caps a day cut it since that will put me at 37.5 days at that dosage.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For dosage of Nata-D should I start with 6 or go straight to 8 caps? Also since I'll be taking T911 alongside with it, would 2 caps a day cut it since that will put me at 37.5 days at that dosage.
i would stick to 6 for a couple of weeks and see how you respond. sometimes more isnt better. your gonna have to use your judgment on this, but i would start at 6, since some people have even responded very well to 4 caps.

for t911 i always dosed 3 separate doses a day for it, including 1 pre-workout, but 2 should be effective as well. just dose 1 of them about 30 minutes pre-workout.

if postal has creatine in it (havent used it yet) dose the creapure pre-workout so you get a serving pre and post workout.

Ando55

Awards
i would stick to 6 for a couple of weeks and see how you respond. sometimes more isnt better. your gonna have to use your judgment on this, but i would start at 6, since some people have even responded very well to 4 caps.

for t911 i always dosed 3 separate doses a day for it, including 1 pre-workout, but 2 should be effective as well. just dose 1 of them about 30 minutes pre-workout.

if postal has creatine in it (havent used it yet) dose the creapure pre-workout so you get a serving pre and post workout.
I'm not sure how much Postal got inside of it or ASGT (a few types of Creatine are on the label), I'll maybe have to ask an LG Rep and see if anything can be disclosed concerning the amounts in ASGT and Postal.

Oh Snap...I looked at LueLink's signature and it reminded me about my unused older container of Gylcergrow that needs to be used. Might as well thrown that in. ;)

Natabolic Stack and T911 + Perfect Workout Stack (ASGT, AP, Postal) + Sline Sane + Gylcergrow and after I confirm Creatine Amounts of ASGT and Postal, that may or may not add Creatine Monohydrate in there.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agreed. Wraps and I'll throw in Animal Flex as well. I've used both Cissus and am currently using Animal Flex and as much as I love & generally pimp USPLabs, I'm actually experiencing significantly diminished joint pain in my knees from the Animal Flex, that i did not experience with my personal experience with Cissus. That said, Cissus has a pretty good reputation in general.

Ando55

Awards
I've found about form an LG Rep that no need to run extra Creatine Monohydrate, 1 serving of ASGT has 2.2g, Postal has 2.2g, so ASGT + Postal alone is 4.4g more than enough for an effective dosage.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I've found about form an LG Rep that no need to run extra Creatine Monohydrate, 1 serving of ASGT has 2.2g, Postal has 2.2g, so ASGT + Postal alone is 4.4g more than enough for an effective dosage.
1 serving of ASGT has 2.2g? :shocked: in one scoop :think: I didn't know that :thumbsup:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take both Postal and AS-GT and don't see any need for additional creatine mono. If you were to switch to something like Anadraulic Pump and wanted creatine, I would have some 30-45 minutes pwo then follow it with AP right before your workout. With AS-GT and Postal I have great recovery and look full all the time, I attribute part of this to the creatine content of both.