Dosing for Natabolic Stack+ASGT+Slin-Sane+DAA - AnabolicMinds.com

Dosing for Natabolic Stack+ASGT+Slin-Sane+DAA

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.

Dosing for Natabolic Stack+ASGT+Slin-Sane+DAA

Can someone recommend dosing for the Natabolic Stack with ASGT and Slin-Sane and possibly DAA?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.

Well heres how im running my current supplement stack it may not be the best but its yielding gret results for me.

Wake Up 9:30

9:45
    Natadrol x 3
    Dermacrine 5ml
    Fish oil x 1
    Protein shake with my meal after popping my pills

10:15
    Chug 1.25 scoops of ASGT

11:00
    Arrive at the gym warm up and stretch and start lifting by 11:15
    Sip 6scoops of BC+EAA intraworkout

Immediately Post workout:
    2 scoop whey shake
    Additional creatine

9pm
    Natadrol x 3
    Dermacrine 5ml
    Final meal

I take my fish oil as directed throughout the day with meals and another shake before i head to sleep but your not asking about all that crap. That dosing of natadrol seems to be good to me and ive just taken it with food to avoid any issues that may occur if not taking it with food. Id just take the slin sane as directed 15 minutes prior to your preworkout meal and other high carb meals. Ive read natadrol has a nutrient partioning effect so i didnt add one in with my stack.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.

Thanks for the reply, I will most likely be doing 6 caps a day of natadrol. Did you start dosing at 6 caps a day or work up to it? We are roughly the same weight, will you increase dosage? I have read people have been getting good results dosing up to 8 caps a day. Also, do you plan to use anything for PCT? if Formadrol, how will you dose it?

I think I will run DAA throughout the cycle 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, hopefully that will be ok.

I didn't know natadrol has nutrient partioning properties, if so then i will not use the slin sane.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JRS1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I will most likely be doing 6 caps a day of natadrol. Did you start dosing at 6 caps a day or work up to it? We are roughly the same weight, will you increase dosage? I have read people have been getting good results dosing up to 8 caps a day. Also, do you plan to use anything for PCT? if Formadrol, how will you dose it?

I think I will run DAA throughout the cycle 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, hopefully that will be ok.

I didn't know natadrol has nutrient partioning properties, if so then i will not use the slin sane.
    I did 6 caps a day and wish I did 8 throughout honestly, but at your weight, you're right, might be fine at 6.

Formadrol 4x per day should suffice as PCT.

I did Yellow Gold as my nutrient partitioner. You could use the Slin Sane, just do it on your high carb ups. I haven't used it personally but it seems to be very similar to berberine.

Good Luck brosinski!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.

I started at 4 caps for the first week then went to 6. For me there seems to be no need to increase since this dose is treating me fine. But i think it is becuase i am smaller. I started at 150-151lbs and today weighed in at 156.5lbs. My appette is raging i honestly cant stop eating good thing im eating very clean! I have better vascularity, i look a little leaner, muscles are much firmer, strength is way up, recovery is great, and no complaints on my end at all. So needless to say i think 6 caps at our weight should be enough. And im just going to run formadrol for PCT at 4 caps per day till its gone. Ive been considering throwing t-911 on with it though just for fun lol.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Can someone recommend dosing for the Natabolic Stack with ASGT and Slin-Sane and possibly DAA?
    Slin Sane 15 minutes before pre-workout meal, eat+2caps of Natadrol, wait an hour, and take ASGT. As far as DAA it looks like you could take it at anytime.

I take 2 caps of Natadrol with brakefast, lunch, and dinner. If I up the caps I'll just do 2,2,2,2.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natabolic Stack- Dosing Question
    By dlinelifter in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 09:43 PM
  2. Change up Slin Sane dosing?
    By gus.medrano in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 02:51 AM
  3. How good is Slin-Sane and what to stack it with
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6