Is it true that the Trifecta stack is a fake prohormone?

robe84

Awards
i keep hearing that trifecta stack is a fake prohormone n that its jus dhea trash. is this true? or effective ,strong or what really?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i keep hearing that trifecta stack is a fake prohormone n that its jus dhea trash. is this true? or effective ,strong or what really?
The Trifecta Stack is NOT a fake prohormone (how do you think you can get a "fake" prohormone?!) - it contains Methyl Masterdrol, Methyl 1-D XL, and Formadrol Extreme. For feedback and reviews on this stack - or the products in it - take a look around for them and make up your own mind.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the trifecta kit works, and its not fake,

i hear that "dhea" thing all the time.

if you really want, do a cycle of dhea, and then do a cycle of trifecta kit.

you will see that dhea does nothing, and trifecta will bring you results.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Trifecta works. It's not going to give you the results of the more dangerous prohormones, but it will give you results.

Personally, when i run it, i won't use less than 2 bottles of M1-D and MMv3, though.

robe84

Awards
Trifecta works. It's not going to give you the results of the more dangerous prohormones, but it will give you results.

Personally, when i run it, i won't use less than 2 bottles of M1-D and MMv3, though.
so yur trying to say that i can run the cycle for more than 6 weeks?

robe84

Awards
thanks for the info ppl,...ill be gettin this stack then

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I did a serious run of the Trifecta some 7 mos ago. My goals were to recomp and keep as much LBM as possible.

On that stack, here was my weekly results:

Week 1 246.7 lbs, 22.8%bf
Week 2 240, 21.5%
Week 3 235.6, 20.7%
Week 4 233.6, 19.9%
Week 5 227, 18.8%

Kept all my strength, in fact, strength and volume were up. Not over the top 'up', but on restricted calories I couldn't have asked for more. I felt great on it too. The 'just dhea' crap is, well crap. A Mercedes Benz is 'just a car' too..Know what I'm sayin?

I got similar results on Natadrol/Testopro too. Dieting hard, spared my LBM, strength and recovery up. The products work, period. I became a rep only some few weeks ago, and it was an easy decision because my results are directly related to their products coupled with my diet and workout regimens.

Good luck!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
so yur trying to say that i can run the cycle for more than 6 weeks?
6 weeks seems pretty good to me. or 45 days (6 weeks 3 days).

I personally would grab to XL bottles and run each at 6 a day for 45 days. I'm sure you could get results at a lower dose though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 weeks seems pretty good to me. or 45 days (6 weeks 3 days).

I personally would grab to XL bottles and run each at 6 a day for 45 days. I'm sure you could get results at a lower dose though.
i ran XL kit at minimum dose with good results all the way though into pct. actually i leaned out the most during formadrol for some reason, lol. ran a recomp all the way through.

the workouts were simply outstanding while i was on it. probably the methyl masterol.

i have plans to try out 2 kits someday and see how it works.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
No the hormones are not fake in M1D or MM.

M1D is will convert to Testosterone, and MM will convert to Stanalone.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is like asking are fake tittys fake? nothing fake about them, just modified for enhancement;)

scar12ml

Awards
Taking the LG Sciences Trifecta Stack is not taking a fake prohormone, its for the people serious about bodybuilding

LG SCIENCES REP