Can I stack Natadrol with Pink Magic?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
I will be finishing a 8 week run of USP LABS Prime and I have 4 bottles of Natadrol and 4 bottles Pink Magic. How long till I can jump into my next run? and I was wondering what is the best way to utilize the two? Stack them? Run one after the other?

And if I stack them, would it be wise to still run Formadrol after it all as PCT? Considering that Pink Magic is a test booster.. I do have a bottle of Formadrol though.

Thanks!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That would be an awesome stack!!!
It is debatable as to whether you need a PCT though.. I wouldnt bother IMO..
But, formadrol is a great product on its own.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd run the pink THEN natadrol followed by formadrol.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
if you go that route I'd run t-911 since that kicks in right away.

pink magic takes about the same time to kick in as nata from what I've seen so that would be no point. IMO running each after one another let's you gauge what each can do. I like knowing what supplements do what and how long it takes, i stack after I know each compound.

of course some think more is better. to each his own.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

pink magic takes about the same time to kick in as nata from what I've seen so that would be no point. IMO running each after one another let's you gauge what each can do. I like knowing what supplements do what and how long it takes, i stack after I know each compound.

I also dont believe nata needs a PCT.. IMO

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Agreed.

OP you may not want to hear it but you would most likely make better gains long-term by running each solo; Both products seem to do well on their own from what i've read. I ran Natadrol by itself and made fantastic gains.

It's up to you though..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Pink Magic then Natadrol with great results from both products. Considering how much you have of both... it's a tough call how I would go BUT I have an opinion on the matter.
Natadrol - 8 caps/day for 8 weeks
Pink Magic - per bottle, start last 2 weeks of Natadrol
Formadrol - 2-3/day at end of Natadrol to eliminate the chance of any shutdown issues.
That will give you 16 weeks of pure bombness and you will most likely be a new man on the other end of that stack with proper diet and exercise.

Or you could just stack them but I would go for the longer run, more bang for your buck IMO.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Stack them but i wouldn't run 4 bottles straight. Use two go through the pct and run To more of each

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
that sounds like good stuff.how can i throw MMV3 in the mix.wat would be better?PM into MMV3 or nata into MMV3?never to soon to start planing out my next cut

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that sounds like good stuff.how can i throw MMV3 in the mix.wat would be better?PM into MMV3 or nata into MMV3?never to soon to start planing out my next cut
Here is my take on how to do this:
Natadrol - 6/6/6/8/8/8
MMV3 - 4/4/4/4/4/4
Formadrol - PCT at 3-4/day
Pink Magic - Start 1 week before completion of MMV3, run for up to 8 weeks.

I would use this initially as a lean bulk, the MMV3 will keep the fat away and the Natadrol will keep you dry. Add in Pink Magic at the end to do some final recomp for 4-8 weeks and you should be pretty darn shredded. Pink Magic cuts you up if you run it at or below maintenance cals that is why I would run it after the Natadrol/MMV3. Plus, it will make for a really fun PCT in conjunction with Formadrol, can you say horny, strong SOB? Cause that is going to be you throughout this stack. It will give you 8-16 weeks of pure domination depending on how much of what you have. Less talky talky, more buy, log and running of this.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
this sounds like good stuff.i gotta bulk up first,lol.so i'll be looking at run this in maybe april.the 6 weeks of the nata/mmv3 seem plenty.the pink magic i would prolly run 4-6 weeks or 2 bottles.or maybe even just 1 bottle and do 6 a day

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this sounds like good stuff.i gotta bulk up first,lol.so i'll be looking at run this in maybe april.the 6 weeks of the nata/mmv3 seem plenty.the pink magic i would prolly run 4-6 weeks or 2 bottles.or maybe even just 1 bottle and do 6 a day
Save up and get two bottles of Pink Magic. It is just getting ridiculous when you will be done with bottle 1 and I would probably stack Recreate with it the last 4 weeks to aid in the fat loss. You think WAY ahead of me... wow!

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
lol,i was gonna ask about a fat lost pill.i like the alpha 2 but i really wanna try cytolean v2,i will prolly end up starting my MMV3 on my bulk stack at 3 a day to save so i only need 1 bottle for this one,i got like 14 nata pills left from the last time i used it,so i might keep that at 6 the whole time so 2 more bottles will be enough.but i will def1 get the 2 bottle of PM and do the 6 (8 on workout days)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol,i was gonna ask about a fat lost pill.i like the alpha 2 but i really wanna try cytolean v2,i will prolly end up starting my MMV3 on my bulk stack at 3 a day to save so i only need 1 bottle for this one,i got like 14 nata pills left from the last time i used it,so i might keep that at 6 the whole time so 2 more bottles will be enough.but i will def1 get the 2 bottle of PM and do the 6 (8 on workout days)
You need to read the literature on the MOA for Pink Magic, one of the ingredients upregulates cAMP so a supplement with Forslean will exacerbate the effect hence the Recreate suggestion. I ran it with OEP but that was the beta version that did not have the additional 2 ingredients. Do what you want but given the chance I would run it with Recreate, 3/day, for the duration of the stack. You will get shredded if you are in recomp/cut mode, trust me.