Can I stack Natadrol with Pink Magic? - AnabolicMinds.com

Can I stack Natadrol with Pink Magic?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Can I stack Natadrol with Pink Magic?

I will be finishing a 8 week run of USP LABS Prime and I have 4 bottles of Natadrol and 4 bottles Pink Magic. How long till I can jump into my next run? and I was wondering what is the best way to utilize the two? Stack them? Run one after the other?

And if I stack them, would it be wise to still run Formadrol after it all as PCT? Considering that Pink Magic is a test booster.. I do have a bottle of Formadrol though.

Thanks!

2. Banned
    Answers

That would be an awesome stack!!!
    It is debatable as to whether you need a PCT though.. I wouldnt bother IMO..
    But, formadrol is a great product on its own.
  3. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I'd run the pink THEN natadrol followed by formadrol.
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I'd run the pink THEN natadrol followed by formadrol.
    I'd rather bridge it since nata gains start coming end of week 2..
  5. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

if you go that route I'd run t-911 since that kicks in right away.

pink magic takes about the same time to kick in as nata from what I've seen so that would be no point. IMO running each after one another let's you gauge what each can do. I like knowing what supplements do what and how long it takes, i stack after I know each compound.

of course some think more is better. to each his own.
  6. Banned
    Answers

pink magic takes about the same time to kick in as nata from what I've seen so that would be no point. IMO running each after one another let's you gauge what each can do. I like knowing what supplements do what and how long it takes, i stack after I know each compound.

I also dont believe nata needs a PCT.. IMO
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed.

OP you may not want to hear it but you would most likely make better gains long-term by running each solo; Both products seem to do well on their own from what i've read. I ran Natadrol by itself and made fantastic gains.

It's up to you though..
  8. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Allot comes down to the dosing and length of cycle.. Hence " the possibility to shut you down"
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    As I tell all skeptics, try it and see. - I don't condone it.

ND+PM would make a great stack, IMO. ND+Prime too.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I ran Pink Magic then Natadrol with great results from both products. Considering how much you have of both... it's a tough call how I would go BUT I have an opinion on the matter.
    Natadrol - 8 caps/day for 8 weeks
    Pink Magic - per bottle, start last 2 weeks of Natadrol
    Formadrol - 2-3/day at end of Natadrol to eliminate the chance of any shutdown issues.
    That will give you 16 weeks of pure bombness and you will most likely be a new man on the other end of that stack with proper diet and exercise.

Or you could just stack them but I would go for the longer run, more bang for your buck IMO.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Stack them but i wouldn't run 4 bottles straight. Use two go through the pct and run To more of each
  12. New Member
    Answers

that sounds like good stuff.how can i throw MMV3 in the mix.wat would be better?PM into MMV3 or nata into MMV3?never to soon to start planing out my next cut
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    that sounds like good stuff.how can i throw MMV3 in the mix.wat would be better?PM into MMV3 or nata into MMV3?never to soon to start planing out my next cut
    Here is my take on how to do this:
    Natadrol - 6/6/6/8/8/8
    MMV3 - 4/4/4/4/4/4
    Formadrol - PCT at 3-4/day
    Pink Magic - Start 1 week before completion of MMV3, run for up to 8 weeks.

I would use this initially as a lean bulk, the MMV3 will keep the fat away and the Natadrol will keep you dry. Add in Pink Magic at the end to do some final recomp for 4-8 weeks and you should be pretty darn shredded. Pink Magic cuts you up if you run it at or below maintenance cals that is why I would run it after the Natadrol/MMV3. Plus, it will make for a really fun PCT in conjunction with Formadrol, can you say horny, strong SOB? Cause that is going to be you throughout this stack. It will give you 8-16 weeks of pure domination depending on how much of what you have. Less talky talky, more buy, log and running of this.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  14. New Member
    Answers

this sounds like good stuff.i gotta bulk up first,lol.so i'll be looking at run this in maybe april.the 6 weeks of the nata/mmv3 seem plenty.the pink magic i would prolly run 4-6 weeks or 2 bottles.or maybe even just 1 bottle and do 6 a day
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

this sounds like good stuff.i gotta bulk up first,lol.so i'll be looking at run this in maybe april.the 6 weeks of the nata/mmv3 seem plenty.the pink magic i would prolly run 4-6 weeks or 2 bottles.or maybe even just 1 bottle and do 6 a day
    Save up and get two bottles of Pink Magic. It is just getting ridiculous when you will be done with bottle 1 and I would probably stack Recreate with it the last 4 weeks to aid in the fat loss. You think WAY ahead of me... wow!
  16. New Member
    Answers

lol,i was gonna ask about a fat lost pill.i like the alpha 2 but i really wanna try cytolean v2,i will prolly end up starting my MMV3 on my bulk stack at 3 a day to save so i only need 1 bottle for this one,i got like 14 nata pills left from the last time i used it,so i might keep that at 6 the whole time so 2 more bottles will be enough.but i will def1 get the 2 bottle of PM and do the 6 (8 on workout days)
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

lol,i was gonna ask about a fat lost pill.i like the alpha 2 but i really wanna try cytolean v2,i will prolly end up starting my MMV3 on my bulk stack at 3 a day to save so i only need 1 bottle for this one,i got like 14 nata pills left from the last time i used it,so i might keep that at 6 the whole time so 2 more bottles will be enough.but i will def1 get the 2 bottle of PM and do the 6 (8 on workout days)
    You need to read the literature on the MOA for Pink Magic, one of the ingredients upregulates cAMP so a supplement with Forslean will exacerbate the effect hence the Recreate suggestion. I ran it with OEP but that was the beta version that did not have the additional 2 ingredients. Do what you want but given the chance I would run it with Recreate, 3/day, for the duration of the stack. You will get shredded if you are in recomp/cut mode, trust me.
  18. New Member
    Answers

sounds good.i'll give it a shot
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 12 Week Trifecta, Natadrol, Prime and Pink Magic
    By MightyEleazar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 04:17 AM
  2. Natadrol VS Pink Magic.....
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:52 AM
  3. A-T2, OEP, Pink Magic Stack. Reccomendations?
    By zachwienandt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 08:25 PM
  4. natadrol or pink magic for cutting ?
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 07:49 PM
  5. Pink Magic stack? What are ur plans?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 11:00 AM