ASGT question

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Can ASGT be used twice a day? Example morning cardio session and evening workout with weights. Thanks

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I use ASGT and I wouldn't see why not. Bear in mind you'll develop a faster tolerance for it since you're using the product a little more frequently.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. I use ASGT and I wouldn't see why not. Bear in mind you'll develop a faster tolerance for it since you're using the product a little more frequently.
Agreed.

You'll grow accustomed to the stims more quickly, but on the flip side, you'll probably see better cumulative effects from the product itself (creatine, pSARMs, SERMs, etc.). :bigok:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can ASGT be used twice a day? Example morning cardio session and evening workout with weights. Thanks
Definitely - I dose it twice daily when I use it. However, if you're going to use it in the evening, bear in mind that it contains stimulants and therefore may cause sleeping issues if dosed within 6 hours of going to bed.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Definitely - I dose it twice daily when I use it. However, if you're going to use it in the evening, bear in mind that it contains stimulants and therefore may cause sleeping issues if dosed within 6 hours of going to bed.
this! be careful not to take too close to bed... :ponder:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.

You'll grow accustomed to the stims more quickly, but on the flip side, you'll probably see better cumulative effects from the product itself (creatine, pSARMs, SERMs, etc.). :bigok:
^^This^^

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys. I dosed twice today man I really enjoyed it. I'm also taking Alpha T-2. I think I'll only dose it twice a day for two-three days a week tops. I took the second dose around three and I can still feel it lol.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys. I dosed twice today man I really enjoyed it. I'm also taking Alpha T-2. I think I'll only dose it twice a day for two-three days a week tops. I took the second dose around three and I can still feel it lol.
That may actually be a better idea...I dosed it twice a day during my Natadrol run. While I was pleased with the overall results, it sometimes led to near-sleepless nights. Along with my GF's loud-ass snoring.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That may actually be a better idea...I dosed it twice a day during my Natadrol run. While I was pleased with the overall results, it sometimes led to near-sleepless nights. Along with my GF's loud-ass snoring.
which is not necessarily a bad thing...

SLEEPLESS NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTS!!!!!!!!

And yeah, 2-a-days are pretty good with ASGT I'll do 1 in AM with cardio and then 2 later with workout.

long live The KING.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure to take more regular breaks of this regimen.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great information.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 12
LG Sciences 5
natandrb LG Sciences 3
LG Sciences 6
LG Sciences 20