- 07-11-2010, 07:23 PM
- 07-11-2010, 09:52 PM
- 07-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Yes we're on the same page.
07-12-2010, 08:11 PM
- 6'0" 209 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Why do you want to run a natural androgen with a synthetic androgen? Not hating, just wondering, since most people take Natadrol INSTEAD of using a steroid.
You could run that stack, but it will be dry. Cynostane had pretty mixed feedback, but you could ask Craigmatthew about it, I am almost positive he has ran both.
If I was gonna run a pro-hormone alongside Natadrol I would probably opt for either the trifecta stack or something non-methyl like 14AD which would increase my appetite even more than the Natadrol. Unfortunately 14AD is bye bye. The trifecta stack is definitely the least harsh option, and probably the smartest legal non-methyl option.
Realize that Natadrol IS in fact an androgen, so adding more synthetic androgens with an A/A ratio high on the addrogenic side might increase the androgenic side effects. Some people love those side effects, others don't.
Cynostane gave a few people gyno if i remember correctly, so play it safe.
...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
07-14-2010, 01:27 AM
I guess i will have to watch out for any side effects when i run this in a few weeks
thanks for the help.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bamaballer7 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 14Last Post: 06-09-2011, 12:46 PM
- By massolic in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2010, 01:17 AM
- By Frtdrmrose7 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 25Last Post: 05-16-2010, 12:00 PM
- By xink in forum LG SciencesReplies: 74Last Post: 04-17-2010, 12:27 PM
- By FlexSLB in forum LG SciencesReplies: 18Last Post: 03-28-2010, 10:05 PM