GHenerate rebuilt my shoulder...LITERALLY

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just dropping a note here to let you guys know just how powerful GHenerate is.

To those not following my current log or who don't know, I had Left Shoulder surgery for reasons beyond my control. I almost lost full use of my left arm and my shoulder was basically remade by the docs.

I have been using Ghenerate for the past 3 months. I have been dosing GHenerate 10 Sprays twice a day 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with my off weeks maintaining a standard 6 sprays twice daily.

The results have been phenomenal. Shoulder surgery was December 17th, 2009 and here I stand June 23rd, 2010 repping 415*10 on my deadlift again.

I could not think this would be possible so soon but alas GHenerate has done what I thought would be impossible: Increase GH levels high enough to do what synthetic GH does, heal injuries. You've heard it on the news, a player gets busted using HGH only to find out that he was trying to "heal an injury". No doubt it's true, that's what HGH is meant to do. In my opinion, Ghenerate has set the bar in terms of Oral OTC HGH supplements with the results I have achieved. I would have love to have gotten early bloodwork but to be honest I was skeptical. I didn't believe it would do anything to tell you the truth but now I'm sold.

Bottom line: Ghenerate WILL help heal or at least help with an injury you may have. I'm living proof. Not to mention the added bonus of amazing sleep. I haven't slept this good since breastfeeding at 4 months...yes i remember.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I am soooo happy for you!! This is great news!! Thank you for letting us know!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had shoulder problems too, not as severe though. I couldnt do any benching for months, then after dosing Ghenerate for 3 weeks I started to hit it up and voila pain had decreased and eventually was eliminated. I havent had any serious joint/tendon issues since I started using Ghenerate.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like hearing this because I have a bad left shoulder.. Hopefully, I turn out the same way.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed your log, but glad the shoulder is back and you have overcome that ordeal. I am a fan of GHenerate as well and starting Monday I will be starting back up with it and adding my last bottle I-GH-1 to the mix. Good sleep here I come!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is awesome brother! I love hearing this kind of stuff!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dude my shoulder is a pain... I would love to give this stuff a shot. I know it holds me back on some days..

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I meant how many sprays, when, and frequency every day.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
In initial post I wrote 2 weeks at 10 sprays twice a day then 2 weeks at 6 sprays twice a day rotating. I dosed morning and prebed

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I can also attest to this...i haven't been able to doing any kind of shoulder pressing motions for at least 6+ months due to a severely strained rotator cuff. Yesterday I was able to military press and it *finally* did not hurt. Granted I didn't go super heavy...more volume...but before I really couldn't put any kind of weight on it period. So props to LG for making a solid product.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
My shoulder was literally demolished and I'm making great progress

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be the ideal product for that type of injury.

What type of shoulder surgery did you have? I think you may have told me before but I am pretty forgetful now a days.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if LG could make a transdermal version that you could apply to injuries

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if LG could make a transdermal version that you could apply to injuries
Thats not how it works haha.. Its the boost in GH that aids in injury healing, not the actual product directly...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Seems to be the ideal product for that type of injury.

What type of shoulder surgery did you have? I think you may have told me before but I am pretty forgetful now a days.
Pm me

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thats not how it works haha.. Its the boost in GH that aids in injury healing, not the actual product directly...
Yeah i know that...i'm just throwing ideas around and trying to think outside of the box

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Received a call from my Orthopedic doc regarding Xrays taken on Wednesday along with an MRI I had on Friday and their results.

He was very positive, I have an appointment on Monday to discuss everything. Will update after that appt.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Just put in an order for 2 bottles from The Planet. I'm looking for anything that will help my rotator not hurt. Right now side laterals with no weight are horrible. After reading this I hope this helps.
Good stuff PR.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy healing shoulders Batman. YEAH BUDDY!!! CAnt wait to give this product a try!!!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Just got my 2 bottles today. I will drop in to give any progress/info when things start to happen. Fingers crossed!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my 2 bottles today. I will drop in to give any progress/info when things start to happen. Fingers crossed!
Look forward to hearing your thoughts :)

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to hearing your thoughts :)
I will give feedback for sure.

And PR, I didn't mean to come in here and hijack anything either. I just am looking for anything to help at this point. And a few LAWLZ.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
you can never hijack anything of mine bro

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

To those not following my current log or who don't know, I had Left Shoulder surgery for reasons beyond my control. I almost lost full use of my left arm and my shoulder was basically remade by the docs.

I have been using Ghenerate for the past 3 months. I have been dosing GHenerate 10 Sprays twice a day 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with my off weeks maintaining a standard 6 sprays twice daily.

The results have been phenomenal. Shoulder surgery was December 17th, 2009 and here I stand June 23rd, 2010 repping 415*10 on my deadlift again.

I could not think this would be possible so soon but alas GHenerate has done what I thought would be impossible: Increase GH levels high enough to do what synthetic GH does, heal injuries. You've heard it on the news, a player gets busted using HGH only to find out that he was trying to "heal an injury". No doubt it's true, that's what HGH is meant to do. In my opinion, Ghenerate has set the bar in terms of Oral OTC HGH supplements with the results I have achieved. I would have love to have gotten early bloodwork but to be honest I was skeptical. I didn't believe it would do anything to tell you the truth but now I'm sold.

Bottom line: Ghenerate WILL help heal or at least help with an injury you may have. I'm living proof. Not to mention the added bonus of amazing sleep. I haven't slept this good since breastfeeding at 4 months...yes i remember.
freaking awesome bro!, i would have posted sooner;)
How many times you repping 415? beast mode man:box:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
10 is the most since the accident. I racked 425 hit 3 this past Tuesday but I'm gonna rep 365 for 30 for a while with a goal of 500 by the end of the year

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I forgot to update but i went over the MRI and xrays with my doc and he was amazed. I was supposed to have still been healing but everything is months ahead if time, truly amazing.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Excellent feedback man! Really pleased you got such amazing results. Makes me wants to crack open my GHenerate again!

squats20x

Awards
wow your results sound fantastic! i will def be trying this asap one ? though, i assume i would to take the prebed dose after my prebed protien shake or does it matter?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
anything over 9 g of carbs will render product less effective and blunt GH. if you have something over 9 g carbs you should wait at least 1 hour until u dose

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow your results sound fantastic! i will def be trying this asap one ? though, i assume i would to take the prebed dose after my prebed protien shake or does it matter?
I wouldn't do a whey shake around the time I take GHen, but I don't see a slower digesting protein (casein or a blend) being a big issue.

If you wanna split hairs, it's gonna be best taken a couple hours after a meal, but that can be pretty impractical, and shouldn't make a huge difference in efficacy.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Since my original post on 6/30 there have been some dramatic improvements with my shoulder issues. I have been going with 6 sprays upon rising and then 6 before bed 6 days on and 1 off. Basically following the bottles directions.
The sleep I have been getting has been great. I am out cold for a minimum of 8 hours and almost need at least that much a night. It is a deep restfull calm sleep.
The shoulder has really felt a ton better. Before starting this I could barely do a side lateral with nothing in my hand without feeling a very sharp pain. Now I have no motion issues and can lift stuff with no pain. I'm not resuming training until the second week of August but I am very ready to get back at it. The time off and GHenerate are what have me back on track. I will be ready to dust off the gym stuff and pound some steel very soon.
Much faster than I had ever hoped for. Updates to be continued....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been sleeping very well since starting my Ghenerate. cant exactly pinpoint if its really the Ghenerate or not, but i cant complain. im using it as a part of my cutting log (active on the board now).

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive been sleeping very well since starting my Ghenerate. cant exactly pinpoint if its really the Ghenerate or not, but i cant complain. im using it as a part of my cutting log (active on the board now).
It is the GHenerate.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I was amazed with your statement regarding the fast recovery, but I've also something to ask you: have verified any change in terms of bodyfat? Because as we all know, Growth Hormone not only is known to aid in recovery but also by its thermogenic/cutting effects, so if you have seen any diference regarding to bf it would be another sign of the GH boost that came from GHenerate:)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to post my experience with this product also! It trully amazes me.
Been on it for 2months now. Started at the beginning of summer here in Finland and as you all prolly know we finns like to eat alot of grilled fatty food during the summer :D

During the last 2months I've not watched my eating one bit - I'm constantly hungry :lol: So I eat everything in sight. My weight has slowly moved up but at the same time I have leaned out and my strength has also improved.

Not to mention the sleep. I sleep like a baby when taking my pre bed dose. My dosing has been 6/6 for 2 months now. This has been the best GH product I've used so far!

Just thought I'd share :)

//CC

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Nice ConcreteConny! Its nice to hear that dispite the changes in your diet (in your case to a much dirtier diet:lol:) you've not only increased your bodyweight slowly but also in a leaner way showing that is quality muscle that you've gained. Adding to that the fact that sleep is improved and the faster recovery stated in the others posts, I think it will be the next supplement I'll try when I come back form my vacations:silly:

Btw, Concrete enjoy the summer north there because here in Portugal its simply way too hot to be away from any beach :djparty:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice ConcreteConny! Its nice to hear that dispite the changes in your diet (in your case to a much dirtier diet:lol:) you've not only increased your bodyweight slowly but also in a leaner way showing that is quality muscle that you've gained. Adding to that the fact that sleep is improved and the faster recovery stated in the others posts, I think it will be the next supplement I'll try when I come back form my vacations:silly:

Btw, Concrete enjoy the summer north there because here in Portugal its simply way too hot to be away from any beach :djparty:
Glad to hear that :) It is pretty warm up here in Finland too, like +30ºC :D

//CC

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geezus, I didn't know you could rep 405 for 10. I didn't know you were that beast.