Insomniac soldiers "LG LOG" to recover fast, add mass and drop a smart bomb on fat!

Page 5 of 30 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    train legs!
    Hmm, I did legs sunday.. You think I could get away with them tomorrow? If I did, I would work more on hypertrophy rather than strength, doing a moderate weight at high reps..

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Hmm, I did legs sunday.. You think I could get away with them tomorrow? If I did, I would work more on hypertrophy rather than strength, doing a moderate weight at high reps..
    hell's yea man, I did something like that a few years back. Wed/Sat splits. Wed was hypertrophy and Sat was explosive strength/speed training.

<-----I mean, can you argue with those wheels?????
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    hell's yea man, I did something like that a few years back. Wed/Sat splits. Wed was hypertrophy and Sat was explosive strength/speed training.

Nope, cant argue. Looks like I'll be breakin down my legs again tomorrow lol..

4. Took 2 T911 tabs yesterday and I feel kind of refreshed when I woke up this morning!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    nope
    •   

6. Still waitin

7. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Nope, cant argue. Looks like I'll be breakin down my legs again tomorrow lol..

Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    nope
    I need to take a pic of the wheels after ZERO training, and trying to stay off them as much as I could for 6 months. I tore my right hamstring in case you're wondering.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I need to take a pic of the wheels after ZERO training, and trying to stay off them as much as I could for 6 months. I tore my right hamstring in case you're wondering.
    Yikes, I bet they are still beastly though haha!!! Hope your recovering nicely.

Took 1 t-911 sample tab upon wakeup. Finally woke me up lol... Gonna wait until around 6 to do a leg workout with my brother. Will take 1 scoop of ASGT 45 minutes prio and 1 t-911 tab 20 minutes prior to workout.

Gonna go down like this:
    Leg press:4 sets 10-12 rep ranger of moderate weight
    Leg extensions: 4 sets 10-12 rep range moderate weight
    Leg curls: ^^ same as above
    Weighted DB lunges 4 walkthroughs
    Calf raises 4 sets 8-10 rep range

Might even have a light weight squat burnout session at the end, ass to grass...

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Yikes, I bet they are still beastly though haha!!! Hope your recovering nicely.

Took 1 t-911 sample tab upon wakeup. Finally woke me up lol... Gonna wait until around 6 to do a leg workout with my brother. Will take 1 scoop of ASGT 45 minutes prio and 1 t-911 tab 20 minutes prior to workout.

Gonna go down like this:
    Leg press:4 sets 10-12 rep ranger of moderate weight
    Leg extensions: 4 sets 10-12 rep range moderate weight
    Leg curls: ^^ same as above
    Weighted DB lunges 4 walkthroughs
    Calf raises 4 sets 8-10 rep range

Might even have a light weight squat burnout session at the end, ass to grass...
    I like it......stiff-deads might not be a bad idea either

10. Can't wait to hear how the supps treat you and how the legs react!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I like it......stiff-deads might not be a bad idea either
    I always feel like I get more out of leg curls than stiff deads... Thats just me..

12. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I always feel like I get more out of leg curls than stiff deads... Thats just me..
    As a whole body workout, highly doubtful but as far as your hams go I could totally see it. Once im done with my working sets on deads, I go kill them some more with ham curls
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

13. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    As a whole body workout, highly doubtful but as far as your hams go I could totally see it. Once im done with my working sets on deads, I go kill them some more with ham curls
    I meant effectiveness on hams... I do them every other leg workout usually..

14. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    yea I didn't get much out of them at first either. Like with regular deads, form is huge to really get the most out of them. Really can't argue against leg curls though.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    yea I didn't get much out of them at first either. Like with regular deads, form is huge to really get the most out of them. Really can't argue against leg curls though.
    I got a problem with deads, I cant seem to not round my back lol, even when im telling myself not to round my back..

16. If anyone would like to donate some dbols to my stack that would be much appreciated, I'll make sure to review em good !!

17. Why am I always energized after I jack it? The t911 sample must be makin my **** hard; it got so hard it wasnt comfortable to just sit there and wait for it to go limp, so I had to do something about that

18. Cant wait to do this leg workout!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Why am I always energized after I jack it? The t911 sample must be makin my **** hard; it got so hard it wasnt comfortable to just sit there and wait for it to go limp, so I had to do something about that
    phuckin wierd lol. i wanna roll over in my own filth and go to sleep haha.

20. Can someone help me, I cant embed videos? I used to be able to copy and paste the link and the youtube video would automatically be embedded, and now its not working..

21. Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    phuckin wierd lol. i wanna roll over in my own filth and go to sleep haha.
    Ya, it is kinda weird lol... Always been like that. Sex makes me tired and jackin makes me energized

22. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Can someone help me, I cant embed videos? I used to be able to copy and paste the link and the youtube video would automatically be embedded, and now its not working..

I think that is right. I always refer back to edwitt's transformation log
    That thats right u just need to put in a code.

23. I see no squats in your leg day!?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

24. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    I see no squats in your leg day!?
    I did do squats, at the end of my workout. 2 Sets with light weight

I think I should of waited another day before doing legs cause the were kind of sore from the get go... Which is unfortunate.

25. 2 yummy beef enchiladas for dinner with some whole milk and gonna have a small steak in a couple hours..

26. subbed for sure
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

27. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    subbed for sure
    Glad your in on this with me, lets kick some ass when we get the products and give LG some good logs that wont disappoint!

28. late but here my friend!!
    Working on living

29. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    late but here my friend!!
    Its all good bro, the fun hasnt even started yet, im just pre-gaming!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:11 AM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Yes another "Wow" fast shipping thread.
    By rippedforce63 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 12:19 PM