Sexxxy was already brought back, now to redefine it. OEP/ALPHA T2/NATADROL/FORMADROL

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
WARNING: FIRST TIME LOGGER…. I hope this helps someone as much as tracking it will help me max. the gains.

MY STORY:

I stepped on the scale about a year and a half ago and saw a number I did not like seeing. I was not 200 pounds of intimidation; but I was 200 pounds. I decided to eat better (and less) and started with some cardio in the way of running (hate it) and an elliptical that I love. Added core / abs work as I could do so for free. I dropped 30 + pounds in 6 months but still looked like crap (albeit a better grade of crap). Bought a home gym as I do not have time or desire to travel to work out after the commute / work day (3 hours of commute each day). I have a very nice gym (for my budget) and a modest selection of DBs. I decided I must eat more to do this and found a way to put back 20 pounds rather quickly and not a good 20 pounds. I was certainly stronger but looked like hell still. Dropped the 20 and am now sitting at about 170 +/- on any given day. I have been lifting seriously 4 – 6 days a week for the past year. I have tried sup after sup and found that the majority of them are only good at bleeding my wallet. I am relatively lean but I have no way for really calculating BF%. I am in pretty good shape at the moment but I do not have the physique to show for all of the effort I am putting in. I am not expecting to become “Arnold” over night (nor do I want that kind of size) but did have higher expectations than what I am getting. I do this for me not a stage or a judge (other than my mirror). My wife is quite happy with me “as is” and is NOT a fan of vascularity. Again, I do this for me (inclusive of vascularity) she gets what I am / become. I would be very pleased to hit 180 / 185 lean.

GOAL:

I am 17# at the moment and wish to increase lean muscle and decrease BF. I have no way of measuring the BF% so losing the love handles and getting rid of the lower abdominal fat would be the real goal. I am hoping that with proper diet, rest, and motivated work outs I can use the next 4 months (2 months on Natadrol then 2 on Formadrol for a longer recommended PCT) to look like the effort I am putting in. From my reading 8-10 + pounds in 4 months is achievable IF I am willing to do my part and IF my body decides to respond to the LG ****tail.

LOG:

I am a relative newbie at this but have chosen to forego ego (we all have one) and post work out numbers. I figure between a before picture and posting actual numbers I will shame myself into achieving more every set / rep / workout… ;-) I will attempt to log every night but no promises. I know that OEP works and works well. I have seen the benefits of adding the ALPHA T2 into the OEP mix as well. I am on week 3 of them both. This log will be focused on using them for the fat reduction while adding calories, larger heavy objects to lift, and LG Natadrol with a pct of Formadrol.

SUPPLEMENTAION (beyond eating well, clean, often):

4:30 AM – 1 OEP – 2 Alpha T2 – 2 Natadrol

6:30 / 7:00 AM – Fish Oil and Multi

11:30 AM - 1 OEP – 1 Alpha T2

12:00 PM – 2 Natadrol

3:00 PM – Fish Oil

5:30- Pre work out Gatorade and creatine Mono

WORK OUT

7:00 PM – Post work out Gatorade and creatine Mono - Fish Oil - 2 Natadrol

Pre Bed – might finish my bottle of ZMA as I go. Never felt it did much for me though.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
VITALS on May 31, 2010:

Height: 5’ 10”

Weight: 175

Calves: 14.75

Thigh: 23.75

Waist: 33.5

Chest: 42.5

Bi-Tri: 15

Fore Arm: 12.5

This will be done every Monday AM as it is after my Sunday / Rest day and no "pump" factored in. Thus.... Sad numbers.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
RESERVED FOR WRAP UP THOUGHTS and AFTER PHOTO.. (HEAVEN HELP ME)

Well here it be....

In short I LOVED this run. Natadrol was amazing and helped with strength gains to be sure... Formadrol seemed to help me keep the gains and leaned up a bit. Joints seemed to go to pot though. I fought a messed up right shoulder through much of this but it is slowly healing. I added ASTG in on work out days for the second half of the run and LOVE LOVE LOVE the stuff. Am not a huge fan of the taste but it does what it said it would.

I short circuited some of my desired progress with OEP and Alpha T3. I was eating surplus but also burning the fat so fast that my "bulk" really became a recomp. Nothing wrong with that it was just not a well thought out plan for a lean bulk. I do not really regret it but will do it differently when done again. The OEP / Alpha are an astounding coupling and have a home in my training routine!

Start Weight: 175 End Weight: 178

Start Calves: 14.75 End Calves: 15

Start Quad: 23.75 End Quad: 24 (more muscle mass and leaned up A LOT)

Start Waist: 33.5 End Waist: 32.5

Start Chest: 42.5 End Chest: 43

Start Bi-Tri: 15 End Bi-Tri: 15.5

Start Fore Arm: 12.5 End fore Arm: 13.5

Ended up with a body fat % of around 13... Will keep going and see if I can hit high single digits.

Begining front shot top - End shot bottom

Begining (first) back shot - End shot bottom

Attachments

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed, let me know if you have any questions along the way!

log is set up well, solid OP and Im sure you will do a great job with your first log!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!!!! Just updated the sad numbers call my vitals... Family being in town for my daughters graduation trashed the diet this weekend so weight is a bit up. Cheesecake will do that. ;-)

First dose of Natadrol with a protien shake and steel cut oats / fruit, and fish oil. Later tonight I will post even more embarasing numbers called my lifts.

I am quite excited.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Subbed man, look to be about the exact same body size/measurements as me, hope I can help some, although I am a newb also :p My abs are definately starting to show pretty well though so I think I could help some in that department :) Get some pics up!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Let the embarasment begin...

Machine Press Flat - (warm up) - 90 x 15 / 180 x 10 / 140 x 10

Incline DB Press - 7 x 50 / 12 x 40 / 12 x 40 / 8 x 50

Flat DB Press - 12 x 50 / 12 x 50 / 10 x 50

Flat DB Fly - 10 x 30 / 10 x 30 / 10 x 30

Body Weight Dips (giant set) - 15 / 10 / 10 / 10
Pull Over w/ 50 lb DB (giant set) - 10 / 10 / 10 / 10

Stiff Leg Dead Lift - 10 x 100 / 10 x 100 / 10 x 100
Lung DB w 50lb - 10 / 10 / 10

Machine Crunch w 50 lbs - 20 / 20 / 20
Oblique Side Crunch w 50 lbs - 15 / 15 / 15
Seated Crunch - 30 / 30 / 30

20 minutes cardio on the Elip.

Feeling pretty good about things on the over all. Not crazy about some of the numbers up top but they are there to better as the weeks go by. Diet was pretty good today but did not get enough water for my liking. There where a few times that I noticed I simply felt pretty damn good today. Not sure I can chalk that up to anything in particular but it is odd for me to notice that. My out of town company (family) heads back home tomorrow so I can get back into the routine with better hydration and diet.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Subbed man, look to be about the exact same body size/measurements as me, hope I can help some, although I am a newb also :p My abs are definately starting to show pretty well though so I think I could help some in that department :) Get some pics up!
I would trade the age measurment with ya.... :sad3:

I do think I need to time my carbs better... My abs seem to be hiding a bit again and I am not liking that development.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Had the day off and am RELAXING so I managed to get an earlier than norm work out in.

Felt pretty good on the over all. Slept like a baby last night but that may well have been all of the playing tour guide walking around Baltimore in the sun (HOT AND HUMID).

Back and Trap day:

Wide Grip Pull-Downs - warm up 90x15, 90x15, 105x12, 140x10, 140x10

Bent Over Barbell Row - (plate weight) 60x10, 70x10, 85x8, 70x10

Single Arm High Row - 50x10, 55x10, 60x10

Reverse Grip Pull-Down - 110x12, 110x12, 110x12

Giant Set Seated Close Grip Row - 75x10, 100x10, 100x10
Giant Set Lat Push Down - 60x10, 80x10, 90x10

Bar Bell Upright Row - 90x10, 90x10, 90,8

Giant Set Shrug (front then Back) - 140x10, 140x10, 140x10
Giant Set High Trap Pull - 60x10, 80x10, 90x10

Some sets felt much better than others. Not a stellar work out but not a lousy one either.

Going to take advantage of the day off and take a nap before kids get home from school.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to be embarrased about there mate, you will be amazed how fast you will increase all of those weights just from your body getting used to lifting again :)

Some ab stuff:

Stand up and hold a db in each hand and twist as far as you can right and left, keep doing it maybe 50+ reps until it burns like hell

Sit on your butt and lift your legs up off the ground and ball your fists together, twist and touch your fists to the ground by your hips until it burns :D

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Okay...found you. Regarding your earlier post about no way to measure your body fat, you can follow this link. I have both types and they both work well, as long as your consistant with the measurement locations. I measure once a week and record the results.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/category/accessories/body-fat-calipers/

Solid starting numbers BTW.
I might look into that. Part of me simply doesnt want to know the BF% I suppose a pictures, a scale, and a set of calipers leave nothing to guess about as to progress or the lack there of.

3rd day on and I am sleeping GREAT!!!! I have no idea what to attribute that to but I do LOVE IT.... Perhaps the ZMA's are liking the other things in the mix and working for me?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I might look into that. Part of me simply doesnt want to know the BF% I suppose a pictures, a scale, and a set of calipers leave nothing to guess about as to progress or the lack there of.

3rd day on and I am sleeping GREAT!!!! I have no idea what to attribute that to but I do LOVE IT.... Perhaps the ZMA's are liking the other things in the mix and working for me?
GIT DEM DER PICS UP!!!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
It's the ZMA as well as a consistent workout routine. Sleep is incredibly important for muscle repair and growth, so good to hear you're getting a good quality night's sleep. Keep up the good work.:fing02:

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 (yesterday) on the Natadrol...

It was a rather boring cardio / abs day. Nothing eventful. Abs are starting to come back in and this is with added carbs so I REALLY like that. Still sleeping pretty good and feeling great durring the day. Upped my water intake so half my office day is spent at the urinal... Diet is in check and going strong with plenty of protein from food and a breakfast shake. Fats from almonds and fish oil. Carbs are coming in the form of fruit as well as steel cut oats and whole grain bread. Sneaking veggies in as I go but need to hit the store to restalk.

It is too early to attribute anything to any one supplement other than perhaps the OEP / T2 and loss of some fat off the abs.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 (yesterday) on the Natadrol...

It was a rather boring cardio / abs day. Nothing eventful. Abs are starting to come back in and this is with added carbs so I REALLY like that. Still sleeping pretty good and feeling great durring the day. Upped my water intake so half my office day is spent at the urinal... Diet is in check and going strong with plenty of protein from food and a breakfast shake. Fats from almonds and fish oil. Carbs are coming in the form of fruit as well as steel cut oats and whole grain bread. Sneaking veggies in as I go but need to hit the store to restalk.

It is too early to attribute anything to any one supplement other than perhaps the OEP / T2 and loss of some fat off the abs.
You can throw in some brown rice and yams as well for your carbs. Good stuff right there.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
You can throw in some brown rice and yams as well for your carbs. Good stuff right there.

Absolutely... I am a huge fan of both! I make a mean brown rice / Chicken stir-fry with veggies. Its a GREAT meal with plenty of good carbs / protein, and some veggies in the mix. Must make more this weekend for the following week!

Great, now I am hungry again!:food:

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - Natadrol....

Slept pretty good on the overall. Woke up a few times in the night but not a big deal. I am hungrier than normal on this stuff so keeping to the diet is sort of hard but I am winning that battle. I had a craving for a cheesesteak like you would not believe today but the turkey burger, peach, and protien shake w/ oats won out (barely).

Tonight is my quads / calves / Abs / cardio night.

These numbers are not stellar but I am in constant fear of my knees so I have not lifted truely heavy like some of the crazy numbers I see others putting up.

Leg extension - 2 warm up sets of 15 @ 90 pounds / 20x90 - 15x115 - 10x140
Machine Squats - 20x145 - 15x190 - 10x280 (I havent logged in the past but beleive that last one to be a PR)

Superset Calves

Smith Machine calf press off calf stand 3x20 @ 190
Smith Machine calf press off floor 3x20 @ 190
Seated calf press 3x30 @ 45 pound plate on knee

Giant set Abs

Machine crunch - 3x20 @ 50 pounds
Oblique crunch / extension - 3x20 @ 50 pound DB
Leg raises - 3x20
DB twist - 3x20 with 30 pound DBs

Elip for 30 minutes and then feel like death, nearly pass out, drink a bit of gatorade and creatine, followed by chicken breast / salad / slice of wheat bread and more water.

Tonight killed me!!!! I sure hope to get some solid sleep in tonight.

I also recieved in my 3rd bottle of Natadrol and 6 bottles of Formadrol XL. This allows me to do the full 2 months of Natadrol at 6 caps a day and a two month run of Formadrol with a stock pile of more for later in the year (could not beat the Nutra price).

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Okay...found you. Regarding your earlier post about no way to measure your body fat, you can follow this link. I have both types and they both work well, as long as your consistant with the measurement locations. I measure once a week and record the results.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/category/accessories/body-fat-calipers/

Solid starting numbers BTW.
My wife did me a favor and picked up a set of calipers. Just playing around with them it looks like I come in at about 12% BF.... Will start posting weekly numbers in the Monday AM "official" measurement / weigh in post. I think that the number is a bit high actually. Time will tell.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
My wife did me a favor and picked up a set of calipers. Just playing around with them it looks like I come in at about 12% BF.... Will start posting weekly numbers in the Monday AM "official" measurement / weigh in post. I think that the number is a bit high actually. Time will tell.
If you're at 12% bf, that's nothing to complain about. In fact, that's pretty darn good at your age!

BTW, are you experiencing increased urination at night from the natadrol? I know I did when I ran it. After a couple of weeks, think about maybe upping the dose to 8 caps a day. That's when I saw my best results.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
also, hurry up with the pictures man, we want to see the before n after effect!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
If you're at 12% bf, that's nothing to complain about. In fact, that's pretty darn good at your age!

BTW, are you experiencing increased urination at night from the natadrol? I know I did when I ran it. After a couple of weeks, think about maybe upping the dose to 8 caps a day. That's when I saw my best results.
Translation... Doing good for an old man.... :sad3:

I do not have the $ to add another bottle to hit 8 caps a day... I will run the 6 a day for the full two months.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
also, hurry up with the pictures man, we want to see the before n after effect!
Ya... I do need to do that. Everytime I talk about it at the house my wife rolls her eyes. She and I looked at the "pics" forum last night and to be honest I felt better about my build for doing so. There seem to be many folks the have worked very hard and have some sever lacking in some areas (chest) that I have been able to build reasonably well. Still a work in progress, as we all are....

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established

Thanks Natty... The OEP / Alpha T2 has been great. Just downed my afternoon dose with the lunch time Natadrol... Feel like piss today but that is due to an experiment with Jack3d and creatine mono that went horribly wrong last night. Still suffering but will work out like a beast (albeit an older mid sized beast) tonight...

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Still not seeing / feeling anything I can attribute to Natradol other than I am HUNGRY and the OEP / Alpha T2 has a hard time quelling the "I gotta eat" feeling. I have stuck to the diet though and am not giving into the "hell, I'll just call it BULKING" thoughts. ;-)

I was not feeling well last night or today. I actually left work early today and came home to SLEEP. Woke up and ate some cow with lots of squash and a bit of whole wheat bread. Good eats! Still dosing the Nata at 2,2,2 and plan to stick to that.

Forced myself to work out tonight. All things considered it was a good night even under the weather. TOO MUCH INVESTED TO SKIP!!!!

I shredded my right shoulder about 6 months ago and it is still healing. I use it but do NOT abuse it (yet). I just have to warm up really well before doing anything even moderatly heavy.

Seated Millitary Press - 80x15 (2) / 120x5 / 100x12 / 100x10 / 110x8 / 120x5
Side BD Raises - 20x12 / 20x12 / 20x10 / 30x5
Front DB Raises - 15x12 / 15x12 / 20x10 / 20x5
Rear Delt Pull-Back - 110x12 (3)
Rear Delt Shrug - 50 #DB x 12 (4 each side)

Tricep Press Down - 70x15 (2) / 75x12 / 75x10 / 80x8
Seated Tricep Ext. - 60x10 / 60x10 / 70x8
Lying Tricep Ext - 45x12 / 45x12 / 45x12
Negative Dips - 10 / 10 / 10

Abs

Various crunches / twists / machine crunch @ 50#

Light cardio on the elip.

Wife went to bed early so no pic tonight. Perhaps tomorrow AM.... It will go up before this first week is out and then I will post one every month for the 4 months of Natadrol / Formadrol.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus RX is great for the joints, especially in us older folks. It can be bought in bulk at NP.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 on Natadrol

Today was GREAT. I got to simply relax and that is NOT the norm for a Saturday. Slept in a bit. Ate a large breakfast with cracked wheat (w/ strawberries and blueberries) and approx 4 whole eggs with another 5 whites. Sort of set the tone for a great day!

I did not hydrate as well as I seem to in the office but I have gotten my water in.

Did an early work out with forearms / bicep / abs and light chest (close grip / more for the arms). Had a great work out for me. I do not know if the Natadrol is begining to do "its thing" or if I was simply hell bent on a decent work out but I felt great and stronger than normal. Sure the numbers are not staggering but they are very good Eric Numbers.

Wide Grip BB curls (plate weight) - warm up 30 x 15 (2) / 50x10 / 50x10 / 55x8 / 50x8
DB Hammer Curl - 20x10 / 30x10 / 30x8 / 20x12
Lying Cable Curl - 50x20 (2) / 80x20 (2) / 85x20 (2)

Wrist Curls - 8x20 / 15x20 / 15x20 / 30x20

Close Grip Bench - 90x15 / 140x15 (2)

Ab Machine Crunch - 60x20 (3)
Oblique DB side Ext. - 50x20 (3)
Oblique Crunch - LOTS
Crunch - TOO MANY
Leg Lifts - LOTS
Push Ups - MANY
Vomit - CLOSE!!!!!

Finished with body weight dips - 15 / 10 / 10

Again, this is not the type (read size) of numbers some of the animals on this board can put up but I am quite pleased with them. Progress is being made.

Wife took a few pics so I will be going threw them and deciding what of them is the least 42 year old painfully white looking.... Then will try to figure out how to post it. Should be hours of fun!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Good luck posting the pics...lol. You can always put Brad Pitt's face over yours.

Solid numbers BTW.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Good luck posting the pics...lol. You can always put Brad Pitt's face over yours.

Solid numbers BTW.
I figured it out but now I have some serious resizing of the photos before they can be posted. Will the fun ever cease?

Now if only I had a body that resembled all the effort and work!!!!:sad3:

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
This was 5 days in... Its early enough in the 4 month run to call it the "before"... There is still a striking resemblance to a 42 year old white guy that is tied to a cubicle and rarely sees the light of day.

Sunday is an off day so nothing to report other than I am still dosing 2/2/2 and starting to feel stronger in my lifts. I am very excited for what next week will bring!

Attachments

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Judging from the pics, I guessing your BF is closer to 14-15%. Lift heavy and get in 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight and you should see some very nice results by the end of this run.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Judging from the pics, I guessing your BF is closer to 14-15%. Lift heavy and get in 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight and you should see some very nice results by the end of this run.

Will update total stats later. Figuring these calipers out! I remeasured this morning and came up with 14% in the abdominals. Heaven knows I have some work to do. I am getting in approx 230 - 250ish grams of protein from shakes and "real" food.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
VITALS on June 7, 2010: 1 week into Natadrol

Height: 5’ 10”

Weight: 174 (down a pound and NOT happy)

Calves: 15" (up 1/4)

Thigh: 24 (up 1/4)

Waist: 33 (down 1/2)

Chest: 42 (down 1/2 and NOT happy)

Bi-Tri: 14 1/2 (down 1/2 but week one was probably a miss measure)

Fore Arm: 13 (up 1/2 and thrilled)

Body fat: 14% (I am very new to taking the measurement with the calipers but I show 14% averaged accross three measurements from abdominal fold)

Tonights work out was AWESOME!!!!!

I need to temper the numbers with this being a leverage system so actual plate weight is NOT actual realized weight pending where in the rotation on the pivot I am. That said, I am still STOKED about the progress in a single week on the Natadrol!!!! Mentally and physically I felt great and went into this workout to set new PRs.

IT was to be a Chest / Hamstring day and ended up CHEST....

Machine Press - 90x20 / 180x15 / 230x9 / 280x2 / 300x1
Incline DB Press - 50x12 / 50x12 / 50x9
Flat DB Press - 50X12 / 50x12 / 50x9
Flat DB Fly - 30x10 (3)
Pull Overs - 50X10 (3)
Body Weight Dips - 4 / 6 / 4 Shot at this point.....

More than a tad bit excited at the progress in one week. Not if I could put on size!!!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
It'll come...be patient. Just make sure you're eating enough. If you go to fitday.com, you can enter your food for the day and it will give you a breakdown of everything. Nice little site.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
It'll come...be patient. Just make sure you're eating enough. If you go to fitday.com, you can enter your food for the day and it will give you a breakdown of everything. Nice little site.

Thanks! Will look into that for sure!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 on Natadrol

Back and Trap day:

Wide Grip Pull-Downs - warm up 90x15, 90x15 // 110x12, 110x12, 110x10

Bent Over Barbell Row - (plate weight) 90x10, 90x10, 90x10, 90x4

Single Arm High Row - 50x10, 50x10, 50x10 (lifted lighter but worked proper form)

Reverse Grip Pull-Down - 110x12, 110x12, 110x12, 110x12

Giant Set Seated Close Grip Row - 100x10, 100x10, 100x10, 100x10
Giant Set Lat Push Down - 90x10, 90x10, 90x10, 90x10

Bar Bell Upright Row - 90x10, 90x10, 90x10, 90x10

Giant Set Shrug (front then Back) - 180x10, 180x10, 180x10 (x2 front and back)
Giant Set High Trap Pull - 90x10, 90x10, 90x10

I am feeling much stronger and focused when lifting. I actaully feel pretty good throughout the day as well. I am sleeping GREAT, lifting much heavier and or adding reps / sets. I feel like I am eating too much but am having an odd side. My abs are going into hiding yet I dropped weight last weigh in. Not sure what to attribute that to. I am tempted to cut back on the carbs a bit and see if that helps. I am sure adding cardio back in will help a bit but the weight loss side sort of gives me fits.

VERY OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS.... I do love me the Natadrol and am looking forward to it really kicking in as what I am experiancing can only be the start. Its only a week in.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ can't offer much advice as my two bottles are still in the mail :D But add some light cardio on for the abs, and I wouldn't worry too much about 1 pound there, especially if you are getting stronger and seeing any recomp action :p

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
^ can't offer much advice as my two bottles are still in the mail :D But add some light cardio on for the abs, and I wouldn't worry too much about 1 pound there, especially if you are getting stronger and seeing any recomp action :p
Agreed. Natadrol didn't really kick in for me until like week 4 or 5.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Natadrol didn't really kick in for me until like week 4 or 5.

How long did you run the Natadrol? Not really kicking in for 4 or 5 weeks on an 8 week cycle? How dramatic was the change from week 1-5 sides / gains to week 6-? SIDES AND GAINS?

Again, thanks for all input!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 on Natadrol -

Off day. Diet was good, felt good, cardio via a few hours of volleyball... ZMAs and going to bed.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
How long did you run the Natadrol? Not really kicking in for 4 or 5 weeks on an 8 week cycle? How dramatic was the change from week 1-5 sides / gains to week 6-? SIDES AND GAINS?

Again, thanks for all input!
I ran it for 6 weeks and it was at week 4 that I really noticed it kicking in. I upped the dose to 8 caps a day around that time as well. I also threw in a bottle of M1D the last three weeks so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

The only sides I really had was having to piss alot at night. Other then that, nothing really. I ended up putting on six pounds of mass and dropped my BF by about 2% I believe.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 6 weeks and it was at week 4 that I really noticed it kicking in. I upped the dose to 8 caps a day around that time as well. I also threw in a bottle of M1D the last three weeks so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

The only sides I really had was having to piss alot at night. Other then that, nothing really. I ended up putting on six pounds of mass and dropped my BF by about 2% I believe.

Very nice... I do not have to wake up during the night but the alarm sounds and I am mad dashing it to the b-room... I will be following up the 8 weeks of Natadrol with 8 weeks of Formadrol and am hopeful that I get what I want out of it. I would be thrilled to drop 2 / 3% bady fat and increase 10 pounds during the 16 weeks. Seems doable but I keep DROPING weight. Need to take a closer look at my daily cals and UP them!!!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 on Natadrol...

Ate like a CHAMP and then lifted soooo late it was pretty much a non event. I got out and did legs just enought to say I lifted. Will pick myself up, dust myself off, and hit i t hard tomorrow. I need to follow the routine and get out earlier. Also need to mix things up and NOT do leg day after volleyball night. Knees are sore!

Tomorrow is a new day!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I supersetted my legs yesterday. They were like rubber as I walked out of the gym. I thought I was going to puke at least three times while working out. lol

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I supersetted my legs yesterday. They were like rubber as I walked out of the gym. I thought I was going to puke at least three times while working out. lol
Thats when you know you did all you can do, plus a set...

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Catching up today...

Day 11 on Natadrol -

Seated Millitary Press - 50x20 (2) / 100x7 / 100x7 / (drop set 100x8 / 75x12 / 50x8)
Side BD Raises - 20x12 / 20x12 / 20x10
Front DB Raises - 15x12 / 15x12 / 20x10 / 15x8
Rear Delt Pull-Back - 110x12 (3)
Rear Delt Shrug - 110 plate weight x 12 (3)

Tricep Press Down - 70x15 (2) / 70x12 / 80x12 / 90x10
Seated Tricep Ext. - 70x10 / 60x10 / 70x8
CLOSE grip press - 70x20 / 90x20 / 90x20

Negative Dips 10/10/10

This week has been hard with all of the stuff goig on with family / work. Work outs have been sporatic at best, sleep has not been great, but diet has been pretty good!!!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 on Natadrol -

Woke up early but could not convince my wife to wake up with me... So... I decided to go for a AM bike ride. A short spin from my place became a ride to a bike trail to the end and back... Put in just shy of 20 miles. Legs BURNED!!!! Did some drop set curls just to wake up my biceps and keep my body use to working out as time has been tough to come by.

DB Curls - Drop sets
40x5 - 30x10 - 20x15 - 15x10
40x4 - 30x10 - 20x17 - 15x12
30x10 - 20x5 - 15x13

Still feeling strong but work has been crazy and the work outs feeling only semi motivated. I am getting bored with this routine and need to mix it up. I do not go to a gym so I cant mix things up quite as easily as I could at say a Golds etc. Might scale things back to a 3 day split but am not sure. I know that leg day has to move away from Wednesday or Thursday so I might start the week with legs. Not excited about tomorrows measurments and photo as I know that I have dropped at least another pound despite continueing to eat everything in site (OK everything that is "good" in site). Very depressing how much money and time I am spending to drop weight when I am trying to add it!!!!!

Back at it tomorrow. Goign to find a routine and go heavy. Need to shock my legs and back (amoungst every other body part)... Just not feeling "it"....

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Don't be overly concerned with the weight drop. You may be losing body fat but gaining lean muscle mass. Are you doing your BF measurements weekly with your caliper?