Tips/Opinions on MD1/MMv2 stack...

Mauresi

Awards
Hey guys, I'm basically new to the forum. I come here from time to time to just browse and see what everyone is talking about, but now I am here to discuss.

I am super new to the PH supps and recently just ordered MD1/MMv2 along with GHenerate (I think that's what it's called)... Usually I just take NO Xplode or Black powder, with Cellmass (sometimes), whey, a multi-vitamin along with a great diet plan and a good cardio routine. Anyways, the reason I am writing is because I am about to start my cycle tomorrow and was wondering if any of you guys had any tips or anything that might help me out, or be most effective when cycling this stack. I would really appreciate anything at all. I will keep you guys update as well, see how my gains go (or don't go) lol. Thanks guys...

Happy lifting!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Make sur eyou get formadrol or another OTC PCT for when you're done your M1D/MMv2.

How long is your cycle and what is your dosing looking like?

Mauresi

Awards
Ya for sure, I will get the PCT in a few weeks...

As far as dosing goes I really don't know yet, I was kinda gonna play it by ear. Ya know, see how it goes with just taking the min. at first then work my way up from there. What do you suggest?!?!?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Where did you get the MMv2? I just found some on amazon for an amazing price so i picked up two xl bottles.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Ya for sure, I will get the PCT in a few weeks...

As far as dosing goes I really don't know yet, I was kinda gonna play it by ear. Ya know, see how it goes with just taking the min. at first then work my way up from there. What do you suggest?!?!?
Depends on how many bottles you have. If you only have one bottle you might extend it out by taking 4 a day, but if you have two bottles you could take 6 easily.

I'm sure some people here dosed M1D over 6 a day. Right now im taking Natadrol and MMv3, taking 6 MMv3 a day seeing good results.

Mauresi

Awards
I got mine on Massnutrition, I basically order all my stuff from there. I've been a member for so long I get a great discount on all my stuff.

I was dumb though, I should have just ordered the Trifecta... Instead I ordered the MMv2 and MD1 separately.... Originally I was just planning on taking the MMv2 solo, but then I just kept reading, and researching and it seemed like the two go really well together, so I said F*ck it... lol.... Have you tried the stack?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking Masterdrol for the first time right now, and i've had excelent gains in the 3 weeks so far, i have another 3 to go. When i'm done that i've decided to bridge directly into M1D. I'm sure that's not recommended but i know i'm not shut down at all so i will be okay.

As i'm sure you've read, plenty of people have had great experiences with Trifecta stack.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, when a rep reads this. You guys completely stoped making MMv2 right? What is the expiration date on the last batch, roughly?

Mauresi

Awards
Depends on how many bottles you have. If you only have one bottle you might extend it out by taking 4 a day, but if you have two bottles you could take 6 easily.

I'm sure some people here dosed M1D over 6 a day. Right now im taking Natadrol and MMv3, taking 6 MMv3 a day seeing good results.
ya right now I only have one bottle... I guess I just want to see what it's all about and how it works with my body. If I like it, and get great results maybe next time I'll up it to two!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Right on, i would take the minimum dose to extend out your cycle. I'm sure you'll still be happy with the results.

Mauresi

Awards
Cool man, thanks. Appreciate the responses. I'll post or update my progress and results as well..

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just curious, when a rep reads this. You guys completely stoped making MMv2 right? What is the expiration date on the last batch, roughly?
Yes, MMv3 is what is currently being made.

There should be an exp date on the bottle, if not hopefully there is a manufacturing date. Standard practice throughout the industry is exp date is 2 yrs after the date of manufacture.