Quick question on Formadrol

P

penancex

Awards
Hi all,

I just have a quick question regarding Formadrol Extreme.

I'll be using this as a standalone during my cut and I've heard mixed answers regarding my question. Should I taper down the dosage? Or would it be fine to dose at 4 caps a day (2 AM, 1 Pre-WO, 1 PM) for the entire cycle?

O

onlyone

Awards
I did a standalone cycle also and i did 1 AM and 2 PM. That was what was recommended to me. I don´t think 1 PRE-WO is necesseray.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did a standalone cycle also and i did 1 AM and 2 PM. That was what was recommended to me. I don´t think 1 PRE-WO is necesseray.
This is the exact dosage I would use, and there is no need for an AI preWO. With anti estrogens you dont want to do it and dry out your joints.

(there is also a point of diminished returns regarding libido loss when AI's are dosed too heavily)

3 caps Formadrol Extreme/day is perfect imo.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Just got my formadrol in as well. I'm currently 210 and been cutting now for 8 weeks. I'm staying clear of prohormones this summer so thought I would hit some test boosters. Couple questons. I am dosing 3 a day. Before each meal, breakfast lunch and dinner. Would it be best to do before or after meal and would 2am/2pm be best. I will get to 4 a day. Also taking stoked and x-lean. Plenty of creatine and protein as well.