Wolf's quest for leaner arm's (Lipoburn Sponsored log)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I was given the opportunity to try LG's LipoBurn topical fatloss lotion.

I want to thank LG, and the Nutraplanet LG forum representatives for there generosity.

Here's a brief discription for those not familiar with this product:

LipoBurn is scientifically proven to reduce fat in the areas that you need targeted most. Rub it on and watch the pounds melt away and stubborn cellulite disappear. Not some gimmick, LipoBurn is formulated using proven scientific ingredients that actually reduce fat. Unlike other spot reducing creams which only dispel water, LipBurn targets stored fat in focused areas, especially the hips buttocks and thighs to increase the fat burning power of each workout.

* Decrease Cellulite
* Burn Subcutaneous Fat even at rest!
* Lower Cortisol
* Spot Reduce Fat loss

Active Ingredients
Glycyrrhetinic Acid
Theophylline

OTHER INGREDIENTS: isopropyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, ceteareth 20, phenoxyethanol.

My current dietary goal, is fatloss. I'm currently trying to stay within a caloric defecit......keeping my workout short, sweet, and intense. Minimal rest between sets.

Daily supplements consist of:
Recreate (two bottles)
Fish oil
CLA
ALCAR
Piracetam
Creatine
Vit D
vit C
Multi
25mg 6bromo (just one bottle)
Rhodiola
Ashwagandha
Perform (one bottle)

I decided to try this topical fatloss lotion on my arm's. They are one of many area's I'm very displeased with. Everybody loves GUNS!

I started this morning. I applied three squirts to each arm. Two for the front and sides, and one for the back of my arms.
The lotion has a mild isopropyl smell, but fades quickly.
After applying it, the product dries very quickly.
Has the morning has gone on, I don't even feel that it is their.
My skin feels soft, and I haven't felt any kind of sensation on the area.

I'll be curious how the area feels during and after workouts.

Here are a couple of Pic's. Don't laugh at my girly arm's.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
in for the ride.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed. Nice intro man!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

I forgot to mention the container of BC + EAA I received, along with the nice shaker bottle. Gotta love a nice shaker bottle.

Not sure how I'm gonna incorporate the BC-EAA. Maybe morning, maybe pre-workout, maybe post workout.

I also wanted to mention that the LipoBurn was really easy to wash off my hands.

C

CheathamHill

Awards
I shall accompany along on this one as well...update often please :)

Inquiring minds want to know how this compares with other products

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
:UPDATE:

I drove home from work (mid-afternoon) with windows down, air off. Typical Florida day. I had on jeans, work shirt, and under shirt (pictured). My body was definitely roasting. There was no hot or burning sensation, sweating, on my arm's. The rest of me was.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was recently talking to a friend who manages a local Vitamin Shoppe and is a national level fitness competitor, she loves this product.

I used this one over a yr ago, and unlike most there is no stimulation that you feel, I could take Lipo Burn at night, lean out and sleep a perfect 8 hrs!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I applied 2nd dose tonight, after my shower. Today was an off day, so no training. So far I'm happy with the fact that it dries quickly, and easy, and it washes off the hands quickly. Well, at least I don't feel it in my eye.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Lookin diesel bro

this should leave them guns cut

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Today was shoulder day. I didn't notice any burning, tingling, or any sensation on my arm's. I kept the rest periods short, and the workout intense. Sweating my @$$ off.

This stuff runs silent, and deep. My arm's get a little tacky in the area applied, but hardly noticeable.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Try using a scrubber and skin exfoliant on the area (java leather)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Updated pictures will be posted this Saturday.

Nothing visual as of now to show, but pictures will be posted weekly. I will try and keep them in the exact position as the original.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im in!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was recently talking to a friend who manages a local Vitamin Shoppe and is a national level fitness competitor, she loves this product.

I used this one over a yr ago, and unlike most there is no stimulation that you feel, I could take Lipo Burn at night, lean out and sleep a perfect 8 hrs!
Yeah and honestly at night would be great, anti cortisol effects during a fast is ALWAYS a great idea.
Try using a scrubber and skin exfoliant on the area (java leather)
As long as it isn't staining clothes it seems he would want to leave it on wouldn't he? As long as some is on the skin some can be released into the skin. I am more making an assumption based on logic but could be wrong.

What is the consensus on that LG Reps?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
As long as it isn't staining clothes it seems he would want to leave it on wouldn't he? As long as some is on the skin some can be released into the skin. I am more making an assumption based on logic but could be wrong.

What is the consensus on that LG Reps?
I like to exfoliate the area to remove the accumulated product, and dead skin off. I put a fresh layer on after my shower. A fresh clean area allows for optimal absorption.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna drop the amount of pumps from 3 to 2 per application. Or change area's. Using this on both arm's is going to cause me to fly threw this, and not get desired results.
Short changing LG, and myself.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I do really want my Guns a little more cut aswell.

That, and of course Abs lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like to exfoliate the area to remove the accumulated product, and dead skin off. I put a fresh layer on after my shower. A fresh clean area allows for optimal absorption.
Got ya, that makes a lot of sense. Didn't realize the tackiness was after shower. I for some reason read it that you were washing off the product then going about your day. And the Duhrrrrr award goes to.... ME!!!!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Tonight for my 2nd dosing, I dropped to two squirts. One squirt for bi's one squirt for tri's, seem ed to cover both sides with a nice thin layer.

I'm assuming more isn't better.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Tonight for my 2nd dosing, I dropped to two squirts. One squirt for bi's one squirt for tri's, seem ed to cover both sides with a nice thin layer.

I'm assuming more isn't better.
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a set ammount that your skin can absorb at one time?

Example: A tbs. or gallon of IcyHot won't make a difference spreaded upon one area?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a set ammount that your skin can absorb at one time?

Example: A tbs. or gallon of IcyHot won't make a difference spreaded upon one area?
That is a question that I do not have the answer too. But I am all ear's for anyone that can answer that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is a question that I do not have the answer too. But I am all ear's for anyone that can answer that.
apparently this is slow acting, so reducing pumps now seems like a good idea-you might want to increase pumps once results start to show-then again you may not.:sgrin:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
What I would like to know is, was the 4 pump dosage chosen because that's enough to cover pretty much any area, or is it more of a effective saturation of the area. A "more applied to the area, the better" kinda thing?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
What I would like to know is, was the 4 pump dosage chosen because that's enough to cover pretty much any area, or is it more of a effective saturation of the area. A "more applied to the area, the better" kinda thing?
i am with you on this,i was wondering the same thing while running my log.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
So its been a week now. Yesterday I started back to using three squirts instead of two.

I haven't noticed much of a change in appearance. With that being said, I'm not expecting an over night success. Good things, take time.
My diet hasn't been the best lately, and my workouts the last few days haven't been as intense (taking more time in between sets). Cardio has been not existent.

Last night, for dinner, we had deep dish pizza :sgrin: The night before, we went to Flaco's. I ate the skirt steak with rice and refried beans. Then for dessert I had some fried ice cream (followed by a mouthful of cinnamon caps :))

Not much else I can say about the use of LipoBurn. My skin feels great, and you hardly notice its there. I think I am going to be picking up another bottle this weekend. I want to allow enough time for this log.

Anyway here are updated pic's after a weeks use:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fried ice cream at Skinny's huh? LOL You gotta love the irony of a restaurant naming themselves that, well in Spanish but still. I love fried ice cream but haven't had it in years. Ever since Mimi's closed down here.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Its an awesome restaurant. I never order dessert, but my wife wanted too, and have a dessert and a movie. It was GoooooooooD!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I ordered another bottle last night, to keep this log going.

S

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
does ur bottle even look like its running low yet mine dont even look 1/4 empty yet lol

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'd say I'm at least half way through. Its hard to tell. The bottle feels about half the weight.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Any progress pics??

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So its been a week now. Yesterday I started back to using three squirts instead of two.

I haven't noticed much of a change in appearance. With that being said, I'm not expecting an over night success. Good things, take time.
My diet hasn't been the best lately, and my workouts the last few days haven't been as intense (taking more time in between sets). Cardio has been not existent.

Last night, for dinner, we had deep dish pizza :sgrin: The night before, we went to Flaco's. I ate the skirt steak with rice and refried beans. Then for dessert I had some fried ice cream (followed by a mouthful of cinnamon caps :))

Not much else I can say about the use of LipoBurn. My skin feels great, and you hardly notice its there. I think I am going to be picking up another bottle this weekend. I want to allow enough time for this log.

Anyway here are updated pic's after a weeks use:

dont forget your diet dictates your success more so than any other factor.

with that said, that meal sounded delicious ;)

you have some terrific size on your arms, I'm excited to see the progress in your definition after a full bottles worth!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

Well my diet this weekend as not been to good.
Since we couldn't leave for a vacation, We tried to treat the weekend like a vacation. I didn't go over-board, but I was lax. Also more beer consumption than I have in a while. No Workouts. I've got a full belly, and a nice tan.

We had a great time, but tomorrow its back to discipline.

Anyway I've still been applying three squirts, twice daily. I've noticed a little increase in separation between Muscles

Here's pictures taken Saturday:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the good news is two fold. One it sounds like a great weekend, and two the studies on the ingredients showed some localized fat loss regardless of diet in those areas where applied so having two off of the diet periods in a row and still seeing more separation seems that you are unintentionally adhering the studies findings to at at this point. Not a dig at you at all Wolf, just happy to hear that the study and your experience is being mirrored.

If you lost weight everywhere else it would be hard to tell what worked, diet or supplement. At this point through the diet choices you have made the supplement is getting a chance to show it is doing its thing regardless and in a local/spot reducing type of manner...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the changes are subtle, but there. I can't say that I notice the skin tightening effect some seem to be having. I have a bit of an issue with excess skin in some areas of my body, my arm's being one of them.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

I notice my arms are getting leaner between the medial delts and and my triceps. When I flex I feel like my arms have gotten bigger, but I think thats because they are leaning out giving the appearance of an increase in size.

I need to put some serious size on my triceps. They've kinda stalled out.

I decided to up the dosage to four squirts, twice daily, as opposed to three.

Still on the same bottle.

Here's some updated pic's. I take new pic's every Saturday.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious how effective mixing LipoBurn with liquid clen, would be. That will be for another time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got mine in and for my area 4 squirts this stuff is gonna last me forever at 2 per side of chest.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
It should.

I think 4 squirts per arm might be over saturation, but I gonna go with it. See what happens.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I had added BC + EAA mix to my pre-workout shake. I've noticed my stamina and recovery between sets is a little better.

The taste ain't bad, but I add it to my shake (which is chocolate mint) so it kinda ruins it.

I hate taking my supp's separately, so I throw everything together.

I'm slowly approaching the end of my LipoBurn bottle. Thank goodness I picked up a second one to keep this log going.

Last night was arm training. I kept the workout more high intensity, then heavy training. My triceps look more pronounced, and my biceps were rounder. As opposed to my arms looking like swollen hunks of meat.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wolf are you using this on the upper arm only or are you going all the way down your forearm as well? I would think that if just the upper you are probably using more than you need to at 4 pumps per arm. If using on the forearms I probably wouldn't but that is just me. Forearms are normally pretty lean but the elbow up seems to be where the fatty tissue resides.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I go down to just below the elbow. That bit of fat around my elbow is a thorn in my @$$!

I hate it times 100,000. It doesn't help that the skin around that area is loose.

I think 4 pumps is overkill, but I'm experimenting. I figure I'll try it for a week or so.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am still gauging how much I need per pec. I think anything more than 2 squirts per side is just wasting with such a small area. I always end up wiping the excess down my abdomen a little.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I probably wouldn't go more than two squirts per pec. Even for the widest of chest's. From what I've learned from previous transdermals. More isn't always better.

I just threw in an extra squirt to experiment.

Tonight I focused one squirt on just the elbow/upper forearm area. Too really saturate that area.

HAHA, I keep saying squirt