Loving me some Natadrol!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been rocking with Natadrol for the last 4 weeks and have about 2 more to go before I complete my cycle. Amazing so far considering I am recomping and strength is there and climbing.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/147312-oufinny-cutting-up-14.html#post2422637

Here is a link to my log, the second half is with Natadrol. To anyone on the fence with this product, it is my first trip into the hormonal scene and this is flat out amazing. I have no sides, no crazy aggression getting me in trouble at work or home, minimal acne and my boys are working 100%. :sgrin:

My suggestion, go buy 2-3 bottles, start rocking out at 6-8 caps a day and hold on for the ride. This is an excellent recomp supplement and will most likely throw on some serious lean mass if you are in a surplus, thinking 4-6 pounds in 6 weeks. I have NO fat gain, no water bloat, and look/feel harder since about 10 days into it.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you are a beast my aquatic friend!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously I knew you would be the first to comment! Speaking of, I should be diving into the warm waters under the TX sun here in 50 or so minutes... ooops, time to mix up some Anadraulic State and get this party started!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ohhh you suck!!!! it is 43 degrees here still... and that was the high today :((((((

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been rocking with Natadrol for the last 4 weeks and have about 2 more to go before I complete my cycle. Amazing so far considering I am recomping and strength is there and climbing.

My suggestion, go buy 2-3 bottles, start rocking out at 6-8 caps a day and hold on for the ride. This is an excellent recomp supplement and will most likely throw on some serious lean mass if you are in a surplus, thinking 4-6 pounds in 6 weeks. I have NO fat gain, no water bloat, and look/feel harder since about 10 days into it.

Good Stuff, OU! How would you compare to the effects that PM gave ya?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These two are different and I was running a lot of cutting supps along with the Pink Magic. I am really running just Natadrol/T-911/Ghenerate right now. I had so much going on with the Pink it was hard to be sure exactly what Pink brought to the table. I will say that from a pure strength/recovery stand point (no offense LG at all, love you guys), it was the best I have ever taken. I was running low cals and TEARING it up in the gym and putting on mass while cutting fat. I have continued to do that with Natadrol, it just gives a different feeling and I have had to dose slightly higher than the suggest 6 to get the same result.

Bottom line is this, not everyone will respond to Pink or Natadrol the way I did and that is always going to be the case. I respond better to Glycobol than Anabolic Pump but I still use AP for fasted training; just need to find how to use them to your advantage. One thing I will say for Natadrol is that I get a lot of energy from it and if you take it late in the evening for whatever reason don't plan on getting to sleep right away. Besides that, I have no sides except positive ones!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These two are different and I was running a lot of cutting supps along with the Pink Magic. I am really running just Natadrol/T-911/Ghenerate right now. I had so much going on with the Pink it was hard to be sure exactly what Pink brought to the table. I will say that from a pure strength/recovery stand point (no offense LG at all, love you guys), it was the best I have ever taken. I was running low cals and TEARING it up in the gym and putting on mass while cutting fat. I have continued to do that with Natadrol, it just gives a different feeling and I have had to dose slightly higher than the suggest 6 to get the same result.

Bottom line is this, not everyone will respond to Pink or Natadrol the way I did and that is always going to be the case. I respond better to Glycobol than Anabolic Pump but I still use AP for fasted training; just need to find how to use them to your advantage. One thing I will say for Natadrol is that I get a lot of energy from it and if you take it late in the evening for whatever reason don't plan on getting to sleep right away. Besides that, I have no sides except positive ones!
well said. PM and Natadrol both have tremendous upside and potential.

Slin/Glycobol/AP have been established as highly effective!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

coolio...thanks for breakin it dowwwn yo!