Can M1D & MMv3 harm the body ?

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
I am interested in buying M1D & MMv3 because of this I went
to the bb.com webpage to check out some information on these
products. On the last line it says : WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.I know that M1D & MMv3 are not liver toxic but what is the meaning of other reproductive harm ?

Can it harm other organs etc. .. Do I have to be concerned when taking it ? Just want to make sure.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am interested in buying M1D & MMv3 because of this I went
to the bb.com webpage to check out some information on these
products. On the last line it says : WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.I know that M1D & MMv3 are not liver toxic but what is the meaning of other reproductive harm ?

Can it harm other organs etc. .. Do I have to be concerned when taking it ? Just want to make sure.
There is always some level of risk when ingesting exogenous hormone products. I personally don't believe there is any strong negative side effects associated with the use of these products, but that's my own opinion. I'm not a doctor, and am just speculating from my own experience and the experience of others.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
There is always some level of risk when ingesting exogenous hormone products. I personally don't believe there is any strong negative side effects associated with the use of these products, but that's my own opinion. I'm not a doctor, and am just speculating from my own experience and the experience of others.
Thanks for your feedback.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are just about the least dangerous hormonal products you can buy.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am happy to hear that !!!!
I lived out in California for sometime, I think everything that was sold in that state had that statement, regardless if it was natural.. Cali is a funny state, Just not sure why they do what they do..

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
They say the same thing for DHEA